No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, John Smith said:

Screenshot_2020-07-15-07-49-16.png.9cfed87c3a335fd991048186ee6c8525.png

Screenshot_2020-07-14-20-59-59.png.d3f578111159d67e0c58a4f6c691256d.png

Screenshot_2020-07-15-07-49-54.png.fa79f4963d36e17d255b5698e0fb5c7a.png

Thank you for posting these here!  Do you like them?😘

If you could answer this for me I would really appreciate it!

When I post, should I post on this thread and my profile? I feel like more people see it if it’s on my profile but then I think it disappears.

31 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

When I post, should I post on this thread and my profile? I feel like more people see it if it’s on my profile but then I think it disappears.

Personally I would prefer you posting pictures both here and on the status wall. You get greater exposure on the status wall, but it is more permanent when posted to your own thread as well. :)  

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Personally I would prefer you posting pictures both here and on the status wall. You get greater exposure on the status wall, but it is more permanent when posted to your own thread as well. :)  

Thank you so much!!! I was afraid by doing that it would be too redundant or annoying so thank you so much for that!!!

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I was afraid by doing that it would be too redundant or annoying so thank you so much for that!!!

If you are afraid of being redundant, do a status update with a couple pictures and a link back to your thread with more pictures. Otherwise just posting the same pictures twice, once as status and once as thread post, is awesome by me. :) 

Guest Mmodine
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Best Video yet!!!

I am so proud of it!!!

If you buy, please review!!!

It’s not possible that there’s a better vid on Curvage. Dead serious. I have no idea how you made it appear completely natural that you gained 20-25lbs from the first minute of the vid to the 20th minute. The acting is on point, love the bimbo pig premise, and the belly transformation is unreal. Your belly at the end looks so incredibly fat. Not chubby, fat. There’s nothing better than the completely out of shape and indulgent look. 

You looked amazingly hot from the very first scene. That admin assistant outfit and glasses are a whole ‘nother thing. I’m not sure which of the three outfits I liked the most. If guys like the sexy secretary with “secretary spread” premise this vid is a must buy. If you like curvy chicks In bikinis this is your thing, and if you like gluttonous feedees in piggy customers this is most definitely your thing!

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

They are really good. Your progress is very impressive.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:37 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Best Video yet!!!

I am so proud of it!!!

If you buy, please review!!!

I agree. This is your best video yet. Almost 22 minutes of pure sex appeal in three parts. I really believed you put on 20 pounds in two weeks. I wrote a detailed review. I hope you like it. I got aroused just writing the review and thinking about how hot this video is.

The role play Is great, I love when you talk directly to me about how chubby you are getting. Wish someone would talk to me like that in real life.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

I agree. This is your best video yet. Almost 22 minutes of pure sex appeal in three parts. I really believed you put on 20 pounds in two weeks. I wrote a detailed review. I hope you like it. I got aroused just writing the review and thinking about how hot this video is.

The role play Is great, I love when you talk directly to me about how chubby you are getting. Wish someone would talk to me like that in real life.

Thank you so much!!! This was so fun to make!!! I loved doing each part but also the fact that it told a story through the 3 parts. And I was thrilled with how I was able to show my belly "growing"!

Thank you so much for you review!!!💕💕💕

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! This was so fun to make!!! I loved doing each part but also the fact that it told a story through the 3 parts. And I was thrilled with how I was able to show my belly "growing"!

Thank you so much for you review!!!💕💕💕

I love the story and look very sexy in all segments. When you take off your stuffy, but sexy work clothes and you are wearing that while compression top, wow. Do you have any pictures in that white top with no bra?

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

I love the story and look very sexy in all segments. When you take off your stuffy, but sexy work clothes and you are wearing that while compression top, wow. Do you have any pictures in that white top with no bra?

38 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Sure!

D15FB49F-4B17-40B4-9B07-65748FCF5B14.png

EAD1D3EF-7A2C-40A0-8E8A-F514D15BC05C.png

F3755347-4ADE-4B11-9C32-28BA7A36CDB0.png

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Va va voom. I might add, those thighs are luscious. I wonder if you think they are too chubby, but I think they are perfect.

Thank you so much, I have always thought that they were chubby but I’ve learned to embrace it. Plus the fact that “mudflap girls” have thick thighs made me feel good about them!