No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Gslover36 said:

Your breasts have grown bigger! I have never seen a girl with breasts as nice as yours.

I love you!!! Thank you!!! Yes I got larger implants June 24th, from 450ccs to 650ccs. Thank you so much for noticing !!!! You made my week!!!!💖💖💖💖💖

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Plump soft tummy! 

The picture behind me on the wall is me at 118 lbs, you can see my belly isn't so flat anymore!

Screenshot_2020-07-13-09-48-32.png

Screenshot_2020-07-13-09-49-49.png

Screenshot_2020-07-13-09-49-03.png

Girl you have nothing to be ashamed of your belly may not be  as flat as it used to be.. and best believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all I actually love your cute little flabby belly I love that cute little bit of Belly hang you have😘🥰😍. Girl you look absolutely perfect with that cute little belly of yours 🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model

Here are some before an afters with me at my lowest adult weight which was quite temporary and a side effect of medication.

Not an intentional gain but never the less a huge turn on for me to see how much I've blown up and hopefully for you guys too!

Tonight I have to do a side by side in the same dress, I still have it.

inCollage_20200713_114011181.jpg

inCollage_20200713_113851084.jpg

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some before an afters with me at my lowest adult weight which was quite temporary and a side effect of medication.

Not an intentional gain but never the less a huge turn on for me to see how much I've blown up and hopefully for you guys too!

Tonight I have to do a side by side in the same dress, I still have it.

inCollage_20200713_114011181.jpg

inCollage_20200713_113851084.jpg

I have to agree with you beautiful princess the weight you have gained is a major turn-on you look very very cute with that chubby belly of yours. I love every single pound that went to your cute belly you look amazing 🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

really like that belly you are getting, so sexy, thanks for sharing,hopefully you like it as well !

Thank you so much!!! I am really starting to like it, I like how soft and doughy it looks in those pictures. I was definitely too thin in the befores!

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I am really starting to like it, I like how soft and doughy it looks in those pictures. I was definitely too thin in the befores!

I'm seriously glad to hear that you're enjoying the extra pounds on your very sexy body I agree your soft belly belly looks really sexy do you have some really sexy belly rolls 😍😍😍..does extra 20 lb or so done wonders for your beautiful body 🤤🤤🤤😘

On 6/22/2020 at 4:36 AM, NogutNoglory said:

New video!!!!!

I have been super busy and somehow missed this amazing video when it first came out. Sexy belly and cute butt + baby oil = one hot video in shorts so torn, they almost aren’t there, but just enough to cause a very hot belly bulge. Highly recommend...must see if you are into bellies.