No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

not gut no glory i just love the title and the sounds of it. really like you gain as indeed you have grown something like a gut. and it looks great.122 is not what you would call big but certainly bigger than you were and for sharing it with us, thank you. it is not for everyone to get to 600 pounds and that is something we fail to comprehend at times lol but keep being part of the community and keep enjoying a burger here and there and let see what happens

Thank you so muchπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

not gut no glory i just love the title and the sounds of it. really like you gain as indeed you have grown something like a gut. and it looks great.122 is not what you would call big but certainly bigger than you were and for sharing it with us, thank you. it is not for everyone to get to 600 pounds and that is something we fail to comprehend at times lol but keep being part of the community and keep enjoying a burger here and there and let see what happens

Oh I forgot to mention that the reason I named myself NogutNoglory is because I'm a FFA. So the "glory" part is my attraction to you and though I do find different types of people attractive a "gut" certainly helps. It was inspired by this picture which is like the male version of the plus sized "mudflap girl".Β  So hot!!! I've thought about making it my profile pic but obviously that would be very confusing!

Screenshot_2020-06-05-11-17-04.png

56 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Oh I forgot to mention that the reason I named myself NogutNoglory is because I'm a FFA. So the "glory" part is my attraction to you and though I do find different types of people attractive a "gut" certainly helps. It was inspired by this picture which is like the male version of the plus sized "mudflap girl".Β  So hot!!! I've thought about making it my profile pic but obviously that would be very confusing!

Screenshot_2020-06-05-11-17-04.png

HOT

23 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!!

I'm really happy with my weight right now for that reason! Clothes can make such a difference. Here are 2 pictures taken about a half hour apart. The right hand side I had just filmed a video and I'm posing to emphasize my oily belly, then I took a quick shower to wash off the baby oil and put on the black dress to run an errand.

inCollage_20200604_143148340.jpg

Stunning. I just don't know what else to say.

Β 

• Curvage Model

Lol! Thank you! I don't think there is a lot of value in being liked for pretending to be someone else to please other people , so I hope I'll have some fans forΒ  just being me!

Plus I really enjoy all this so much, even if I am acting in the clips it's always something about it that excites me and turns me on!!Β 

Also, I know everyone these days dyes their hair fantasy colors and gets a lot of tattoos but for me it's an indicatior that I'm a little bit of a rebel and just do what I want!

So I'm definitely not a submissive person but I LOVE playing that role in videos because it is still a fantasy of mine.Β 

Making the videos is so fun because it is a total excape from my real life where I try to hide my fat.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!!

I'm really happy with my weight right now for that reason! Clothes can make such a difference. Here are 2 pictures taken about a half hour apart. The right hand side I had just filmed a video and I'm posing to emphasize my oily belly, then I took a quick shower to wash off the baby oil and put on the black dress to run an errand.

inCollage_20200604_143148340.jpg

Wow you have gotten so chubby it’s unreal! All I can think of is feeding you and making you softer, until that bra finally bursts (it’s really close) and you can’t get those shorts over your bum. Dreaming of feeding you pizzas and rubbingΒ that belly until you’re too full to get up, as that’s the hottest thing I can think of. Just want to stuff you and add to those sexy curves as you just keep getting more and more attractive...

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, awakelikeanowl said:

Wow you have gotten so chubby it’s unreal! All I can think of is feeding you and making you softer, until that bra finally bursts (it’s really close) and you can’t get those shorts over your bum. Dreaming of feeding you pizzas and rubbingΒ that belly until you’re too full to get up, as that’s the hottest thing I can think of. Just want to stuff you and add to those sexy curves as you just keep getting more and more attractive...

Mmmmm!!! Very sexy talk! I like it!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, maddog0816 said:

Hey @NogutNoglory,

i think you are a nice and beautiful person and thank you for sharing your pictures with us. i did a little morph here and maybe you like it, but if not you can tell me😁

qlip4fbm.jpg

I love it!!! Very subtle and realistic looking, and I LOVE the bigger boobs!!! I had to put it next to the original to see the difference because of how real it looks!!

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Just watched the video again. It’sΒ so sexy the way you keep pulling the top of yourΒ tights down, soooo low. Really gets me going.

Thank you!!! Here is a bathing suit photo. One of my few one pieces!Β 

Screenshot_2020-06-05-20-15-56.png

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

What a shame it would be if we saw you on the beach in that suit and your boobs escaped and we got to see your big beautiful boobies. My kind of wardrobe malfunction.

Lol! I got a x small so my love handles would pop out but didn't think about the boobs escaping!Β