No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

9 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

I normally lurk, as I love a woman with curves but don"t comment in any posts. I have to say that you are the epitome of beauty, you are perfect just as you are. Will freely admit I am jealous of your husband, to be able to see your beautiful face everyday. Nevermind those bikinis you rock ;) 

Second that.

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

I normally lurk, as I love a woman with curves but don"t comment in any posts. I have to say that you are the epitome of beauty, you are perfect just as you are. Will freely admit I am jealous of your husband, to be able to see your beautiful face everyday. Nevermind those bikinis you rock ;) 

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I had to screenshot your post so I can look at it when I want to feel better! You are so sweet!!!!💕💕💕

Guest nairbcon

You are looking so out of shape, I cant believe how you have let yourself go!  You just need to smoke a cigarette and you would be happier.

• Curvage Model

Some stills from the sequel that is dropping tomorrow!!! LOOK at that FAT belly!!! It looks like a marshmallow.

The story for the video is that my boyfriend who has been fattening me up comes home from his business trip and wants to take me out to dinner. He asked me to wear an outfit he loves that USED to fit me. It looks like it still kind of fits at first but just wait! Once I let my belly loose you see all the evidence of my indulgences!!! 

As in all of my videos you can tell that I’m super turned on by touching my soft flabby belly and the bustier is so tight I can barely breath! It pushes my belly out so far it’s amazing! I already ordered the exact same one in red! It will be hard for you to tell if I really did put on weight, since the last video it looks like I gained 10lbs of pure doughy fat!!!

26F88833-44E0-4472-8541-7642C4026A7D.png

7569744C-7AC8-4EAF-9BB0-8D0521D4ADDE.png

B07E1181-D139-43F5-846F-FA5BCC0FC5FE.png

787D576F-0F43-48CF-9741-71705D1E4755.png

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Some stills from the sequel that is dropping tomorrow!!! LOOK at that FAT belly!!! It looks like a marshmallow.

The story for the video is that my boyfriend who has been fattening me up comes home from his business trip and wants to take me out to dinner. He asked me to wear an outfit he loves that USED to fit me. It looks like it still kind of fits at first but just wait! Once I let my belly loose you see all the evidence of my indulgences!!! 

As in all of my videos you can tell that I’m super turned on by touching my soft flabby belly and the bustier is so tight I can barely breath! It pushes my belly out so far it’s amazing! I already ordered the exact same one in red! It will be hard for you to tell if I really did put on weight, since the last video it looks like I gained 10lbs of pure doughy fat!!!

26F88833-44E0-4472-8541-7642C4026A7D.png

7569744C-7AC8-4EAF-9BB0-8D0521D4ADDE.png

B07E1181-D139-43F5-846F-FA5BCC0FC5FE.png

787D576F-0F43-48CF-9741-71705D1E4755.png

Dang, where did that belly come from? I am thinking this video might even be better than the last one, and you know how much I liked that last one.