No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

You seem to have a wonderfully extensive range of bikinis and lingerie. Do you have a favourite piece?

It's great because posting here and FF gives me a reason to buy a bunch of stuff!  I really love the green and gold bikini and the pink snake one. I like this lingerie set because it blends with my skin and makes any shadows stand out especially the dark shadow under my fat little belly, so I like that, and I hope you guys do too!

But it's hard to narrow down to one favorite!

Edited by NogutNoglory
Typo

• Curvage Model

Yes, I did one complete take last night and then my husband wanted to go to sleep in the room I was filming in, so I'm going to try again tonight. The take I have now is good but I want it to be the best possible for you guys! I'm going to be busy until probably around 8pm so after that I will do some more takes, pick the best, edit it and submit!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Baby girl you're far from a piglet you look amazing 😍😘... Your cute little chubby belly looks very attractive in that picture with your pink lingerie ❤️❤️❤️.. your belly looks very soft and beautiful 😘. And you look very good in that lingerie 🥰🥰

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕 But I don't know about not being a piglet lol, wait until you see the new video!! My belly looks way fatter than it does in the picture! Especially when you see me jiggle it!!! What I lack in size I make up for in jigglyness, I'm sooo soft and flabby!!!

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yes, I did one complete take last night and then my husband wanted to go to sleep in the room I was filming in, so I'm going to try again tonight. The take I have now is good but I want it to be the best possible for you guys! I'm going to be busy until probably around 8pm so after that I will do some more takes, pick the best, edit it and submit!

Whats your husband think of your gain? Is he on board for more and helping by feeding you? Great potential ahead.... eat, drink and be merry!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cdy309 said:

Whats your husband think of your gain? Is he on board for more and helping by feeding you? Great potential ahead.... eat, drink and be merry!!

I've been this heavy for about a year and a half so he is used to it.  He likes that my body is soft and curvy.  He is really happy that making and sharing content has made me more confident and turned on! He doesn't want me to gain anymore weight and neither do I. But he is never like "don't eat that". Also now that I am more confident about my belly he likes to squeeze and jiggle it!

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I've been this heavy for about a year and a half so he is used to it.  He likes that my body is soft and curvy.  He is really happy that making and sharing content has made me more confident and turned on! He doesn't want me to gain anymore weight and neither do I. But he is never like "don't eat that". Also now that I am more confident about my belly he likes to squeeze and jiggle it!

That is such a win-win. I think almost all men men like soft and curvy women, even if they are not into weight gain. Traditionally, Hollywood blonde bombshells have not been skinny waifs.

I also all like it that you are entertaining us and improving your confidence at the same time. So great.

Win-win!

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

That is such a win-win. I think almost all men men like soft and curvy women, even if they are not into weight gain. Traditionally, Hollywood blonde bombshells have not been skinny waifs.

I also all like it that you are entertaining us and improving your confidence at the same time. So great.

Win-win!

I am very curious about what non-FA men or just people in general would think of my body in bikinis and lingerie with me not purposely playing up my belly. I'm toying with the idea of doing a body positive Instagram for that purpose. I'm sure I will get some body shaming comments and I think you guys might enjoy me posting them or doing a little video if me reading them.

Guest Mmodine
7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yayyyy!!! It's out!!!

Great stuff. You’ve gotta check out this vid, everyone.

3 observations:
1) your face in this vid is stunningly beautiful. Seriously.

2) While there are bigger girls on this site, your belly is so soft and flabby, in my opinion it looks more Curvage than a girl with a larger, though harder belly. You look like you lead an indulgent life. 

3) The story and acting are top notch. No joke, did you take acting classes? Acting like you’re speaking with someone on the phone is second only to green screen acting for difficulty because you have to sell that you’re having a real conversation without being able to play off another person. You really sold it without overacting at all. I’m really curious if you do community theater or something. 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Mmodine said:

3 observations:

2) While there are bigger girls on this site, your belly is so soft and flabby, in my opinion it looks more Curvage than a girl with a larger, though harder belly. You look like you lead an indulgent life. 

3) The story and acting are top notch. No joke, did you take acting classes? Acting like you’re speaking with someone on the phone is second only to green screen acting for difficulty because you have to sell that you’re having a real conversation without being able to play off another person. You really sold it without overacting at all. I’m really curious if you do community theater or something. 

Thank you so much!!! 

I’m so glad that you appreciate the flabbiness!!!

Thank you so much!!! I never really did any theater, when I was a young kid I took a workshop and was a chorus role in a school play but I was too shy to get into it or enjoy it. There is definitely something about it being just me and the camera!

8 hours ago, Mmodine said:

3 observations:

I couldn’t agree more. Check it out, I just posted a review and a comment. This one really “inspired” me if you get my drift. If you only download one NGNG video, it should be this one!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

If I was with a beautiful girl like yourself I would absolutely enjoying her gaining weight and if she's comfortable with any way I would definitely love to encourage her to keep up the good work and keep gaining 😘🥰😍. I would find it very attractive watching her grow😉😘

You will love the sequel to the "Boyfriend fattening me up" video. I really look like I gained at least 10lbs!