No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

5 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

The only way this comparison could get better was if you had food in your hand, as if to say “Yeah I am fat, so what?”. 😀

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here is a model compare!! I love doing these!!!

Look how wide and flabby my belly is compared to hers!! I'm obviously WAY too chubby to be wearing this, I should be so embarrassed letting my fat belly hang out like that, but I'm so turned on by it!

inCollage_20200527_010018039.jpg

A real woman compared to a heavily photoshopped plastic blow up doll. Real men go for the one on the right.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

I must say baby girl you shouldn't be ashamed to wear that bikini your cute little chubby belly looks very attractive with you wearing that 🥰🥰. You could wear that any day of the week 😘

Thank you, I would love to wear that to a beach and make a video of people’s reactions!

On 5/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, BilledMeUp said:

From the days when women were women. How about a comparison to a classic image of beauty instead of a stick thin model?

A6D3AD10-13D6-4CD0-8227-EB9BCB5871D5.jpeg

EBF2C2C6-C260-4FAC-BC87-CFFE24D917DC.jpeg

NGNG — I am tired of comparisons to photoshopped waifs who starve themselves. How about a comparison to one of these lovely ladies?

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Not the exact same picture but similar idea!

inCollage_20200528_211326916.jpg

Now we are talking! Look at that. Two images of beauty. She has a bit more more Padding in the hips and thighs. You have her beat in the boobs. Of course, she didn’t have modern technology for enhancements.