No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Actually would #inflatedsexdoll might be a good tag for your content? Just remembered you were talking about tags the other day.

That would be brilliant! But unfortunately they are all preset, it’s funny because some are misspellings. For example curvy and also cuvry in case someone spelling curvy wrong. But you can’t make up your own like on Instagram.  If I start an Instagram I will definitely use that. I follow some body positivity Instagramers and some of the things other women write in the comments are so ridiculous. I’m dying  to see if someone tells me I’m going to get diabetes or something just because I have a belly even though I’m not technically even overweight.  Maybe that would be hot? Would you like for me to post some of the shaming comments that I get if I do that?

11 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

That would be brilliant! But unfortunately they are all preset, it’s funny because some are misspellings. For example curvy and also cuvry in case someone spelling curvy wrong. But you can’t make up your own like on Instagram.  If I start an Instagram I will definitely use that. I follow some body positivity Instagramers and some of the things other women write in the comments are so ridiculous. I’m dying  to see if someone tells me I’m going to get diabetes or something just because I have a belly even though I’m not technically even overweight.  Maybe that would be hot? Would you like for me to post some of the shaming comments that I get if I do that?

I didn't realise the the content tags were preset.

@S77 can we petition for tags to be added to the list to provide better descriptions? 

I am sure some of the comments would be quite amusing. I just  got an instagram and the comments can be down right ridiculous. But there is some fun content on there.

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

You are welcome beautiful. If I may ask are you actively gaining weight?

Thank you!!! No, I’m happy with where I’m at now, I have been heavier, 133 for a very short time(unintentionally) and I lost my waist and I didn’t like that. I really love that I still look hourglass, if anything more than at my thinnest, 450ccs of silicone certainly help lol!I don’t like the very round belly look for me, I know that is very popular, but I am very particular about my appearance (I know it doesn’t seem like it with how chubby I am) but I can’t gain because I might make a little more money or other people will like it, I have to like it.  I am a dominant type personality, I could never have a feeder though am am not a feeder either.  I am also an FA myself and my husband is 325lbs 5’9 and I like the contrast of him being big and me being small. He also does not want me to gain so it keeps me grounded. He is not upset about my current weight which is good, from when we started dating until now (8 years) I’ve gained 10 lbs, so not crazy, he did not know me at my thinnest. The main reason I started posting here and fantasy feeder is because I love dressing up in sexy outfits, doing my makeup and taking pictures and videos, it has helped my confidence immensely! I appreciate that so much!!! Also my belly looks different all the time, a little further back in the thread I show a picture of me in the morning vs later in the day and I look like a different person, the way I dress no one has really noticed my gain but then if I want I can show my belly for you guys and make it look huge! I love that! It’s like a “lady in the street, freak in the bed thing”.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I didn't realise the the content tags were preset.

@S77 can we petition for tags to be added to the list to provide better descriptions? 

I am sure some of the comments would be quite amusing. I just  got an instagram and the comments can be down right ridiculous. But there is some fun content on there.

You know mods like that?! Awesome! This site needs a photo album type set up, like Facebook has, that way you don’t have to scroll through forum images if you want to find a “before and after” for example. It’s like looking through a shoebox of physical photographs that are in complete disarray just trying to find a few that are what you want. I mean, it’s basically like not having electricity or running water lol! 

Tell me you thoughts, it is very easy to find a models videos from her profile if photos were like that it would be awesome!

Oh ok I was just wondering. Your little pudgy belly looks cute😁. And if you decide to gain some more weight Im totally for that if you do😉. I think you would look amazingly attractive with a little bit bigger belly. Just my opinion. But I must say what weight you have gained looks good on you🤩

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Maverick500 said:

Oh ok I was just wondering. Your little pudgy belly looks cute😁. And if you decide to gain some more weight Im totally for that if you do😉. I think you would look amazingly attractive with a little bit bigger belly. Just my opinion. But I must say what weight you have gained looks good on you🤩

Thank you so much!!!

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

You know mods like that?! Awesome! This site needs a photo album type set up, like Facebook has, that way you don’t have to scroll through forum images if you want to find a “before and after” for example. It’s like looking through a shoebox of physical photographs that are in complete disarray just trying to find a few that are what you want. I mean, it’s basically like not having electricity or running water lol! 

Tell me you thoughts, it is very easy to find a models videos from her profile if photos were like that it would be awesome!

Hahaha I don't know the mods at all, just figure since @S77 is the admin then they would be the best/ most powerful person to ask.

There is the gallery tab, but I am not sure if many people use it. It would be really cool if the models had a tab on their profiles that showed their photos directly. Just have a blast of your photos just under your banner, that would be great. Personally in the mean time, I would just keep a folder of pictures that is dated and titled like "2019-01-17 Bikini Shot Red 1", this way you have them in chronological order. 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Hahaha I don't know the mods at all, just figure since @S77 is the admin then they would be the best/ most powerful person to ask.

There is the gallery tab, but I am not sure if many people use it. It would be really cool if the models had a tab on their profiles that showed their photos directly. Just have a blast of your photos just under your banner, that would be great. Personally in the mean time, I would just keep a folder of pictures that is dated and titled like "2019-01-17 Bikini Shot Red 1", this way you have them in chronological order. 

Do you mean on my own photo, tablet or computer?

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do you mean on my own photo, tablet or computer?

I meant keeping photos in your computer in a folder, that way you will find the photo from the period you are looking for. Its the way I arrange things on my computer so I can find them again. 

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here is another before and after.  This might be my favorite! I love how I look like every one of my body parts has been inflated, and somewhat evenly, which I really like. I was thinking about how Tastic1 said I look like a sex doll (which I loved hearing) and I kind of wish I had named myself “Blown Up Doll”, I think that would a great way to describe my after body! What do you think?

A4891074-AC36-4C9C-ADD1-D0EA8D03AB9A.jpeg

Damn...

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I meant keeping photos in your computer in a folder, that way you will find the photo from the period you are looking for. Its the way I arrange things on my computer so I can find them again. 

That is a good idea, I do that on my computer, I have yet to do it on my iPad. I meant for you guys viewing my photos. I look at some of the other models profiles and get frustrated with the way the photos are displayed.

11 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

That is a good idea, I do that on my computer, I have yet to do it on my iPad. I meant for you guys viewing my photos. I look at some of the other models profiles and get frustrated with the way the photos are displayed.

Oh I misunderstood, yeah it is frustrating trying to find an older picture, scrolling through pages of a thread until hopefully you find the one you are looking for.