No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Since we have established that no one likes sexy lingerie for some very strange reason, what about “sporty” lingerie? I literally woke up like this, I just had pants on to sleep, only difference 

AA38B1CE-3850-42C4-8652-CD50BF098FF0.jpeg

E2F35D3D-0FB0-4C03-94FE-962A867C714D.jpeg

31DED666-49AC-4613-B0BE-D2795125F3A0.jpeg

Now you know that's not what I said! Just send your sexy lingerie pictures to me then and I'll keep telling you how good you look. With that blue hair, tattoos, large breasts, chunky thighs that rub together when you walk, that lovely smile and positive attitude. 

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ugh! I wanted to make more content today, but that thread I made has me fucked up. I guess it makes the most sense to talk to you who directly follow me. 

I understand that the casual, slob, no makeup, fucking yoga pants shit is really big here. I’m sorry, that is not me. I try to change it up for photos just to give you some variety, but - I just feel my best when I’m wearing something tiny that makes my boobs look huge and doing my hair and makeup nicely. Apparently that makes me a horrible fake person. I guess I just have to say “so be it”. 

I just can’t be someone else, and I don’t want to be anyone else, I like the way I am and the things I like. I always enjoy your wonderful comments and I love when you enjoy my content!!! But also want to enjoy my content, making it, watching it back, I like to really try to be creative with it, that’s important to me. It is extremely difficult to try to create when I am second guessing myself and making something only based on my guess of what you may like, it’s not going to come out good, that’s for sure! But most importantly I think it would be very obvious that I wasn’t enjoying myself and that I’m DEFINITELY not turned on!!!! I don’t feel sexy when I don’t look sexy - my idea of sexy. And I guess that may be different than your idea of sexy, but I don’t think it’s wild to assume that you would somewhat agree with my idea of sexy if you are following this thread. 

It would be like if someone made you wear tattered rags and covered you with dirt and then told you to go pick up women.  Who would feel confident like that? So I apologize if that is what everyone wants, I may try to play around with it but I very much doubt I would be happy enough to put out content like that.

Sorry just getting caught up but your content is my favorite and a lot of it is because of how open you are about your journey and how sexy it makes you feel. I see the conflict in trying to please your followers but honestly I think a lot of people would agree that the best content is the content that makes you feel the best 😊 

Who knows...maybe in the future your idea of sexy will change but don’t feel like you need to force it. You’re stunning and have an amazing personality to go with it. I mean I love seeing your fat rolls spill over in sexy lingerie but also love seeing you in your flowy dresses and everything in between. You do you boo😘

Side note: your thighs in your last post are looking extra thicccc and would loveeee to just squeeze them to feel how big they are. Your body is perfect just being you and will be perfect if it changes too

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I actually need to do some catching up on responding on my thread myself!!! Here I am in my new micro-kini and I can’t see how “intentionally sexy” outfits somehow show insecurity!? Don’t I look so insecure with my hip pop and overall attitude that I can’t even handle how sexy I look in this? Lol!

I know that even in my own opinion I could lose a good 5 lbs, and probably most people would say another 10 on top of that, but I think I have a beautiful  body and I don’t get why people on a website created to look at fat women would tell me that I shouldn’t show it off!? 

I mean, really? “No one wants to see that, put on some yoga pants!” What !?!?

P.S. Those are my TV / driving glasses! The glasses and hair don’t go at all with the bikini but I loved it on my body so much that I had to take a photo!

69E4F053-45E1-4411-B913-82E9E990F723.jpeg

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I actually need to do some catching up on responding on my thread myself!!! Here I am in my new micro-kini and I can’t see how “intentionally sexy” outfits somehow show insecurity!? Don’t I look so insecure with my hip pop and overall attitude that I can’t even handle how sexy I look in this? Lol!

I know that even in my own opinion I could lose a good 5 lbs, and probably most people would say another 10 on top of that, but I think I have a beautiful  body and I don’t get why people on a website created to look at fat women would tell me that I shouldn’t show it off!? 

P.S. Those are my TV / driving glasses! The glasses and hair don’t go at all with the bikini but I loved it on my body so much that I had to take a photo!

OMG! I just woke up and I already started to drool like crazy 🤤🤤 I need to get out of here!!! (don't let me!)

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Grazie ragazzi COSÌ TANTO !!! In realtà ho bisogno di recuperare un po 'di tempo rispondendo sul mio thread da solo !!! Eccomi qui nel mio nuovo micro-kini e non riesco a vedere come gli abiti "intenzionalmente sexy" mostrino in qualche modo insicurezza !? Non sembro  così  insicuro con il mio hip pop e l'atteggiamento generale che non riesco nemmeno a sopportare quanto sembro sexy in questo? Lol!

So che anche a mio parere potrei perdere  ben  5 libbre, e probabilmente la maggior parte delle persone direbbe un altro 10 oltre a quello, ma penso di avere un bel   corpo e non capisco perché le persone su un sito web creato per guarda le donne grasse mi direbbe che non dovrei mostrarlo !? 

Voglio dire,  davvero? "Nessuno vuole vederlo, mettiti dei pantaloni da yoga!"  Che cosa !?!?

PS Quella è la mia TV / occhiali da guida! Gli occhiali e i capelli non vanno affatto con il bikini ma mi è piaciuto così tanto sul mio corpo che ho dovuto scattare una foto!

Ti amo ❤️ 

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Since we have established that no one likes sexy lingerie for some very strange reason, what about “sporty” lingerie? I literally woke up like this, I just had pants on to sleep, only difference 

I respond to these photos but at the same time also to the outburst you wrote later. In these photos in sports lingerie, you look really cool. Really, you are a bomb (in the positive sense of the word). One small comment in particular: your boobs don't look huge, they really are (sometimes it seems like bras are asking to be released); your legs are great, they are really thick and in harmony with the ass; then one thing that I personally love is the softness of the arms and hips, which you feel during the hugs, are an explosion of softness. You know, it looks like you're a sporty girl, not because of the lingerie, but because of how thick you are. In the last month, at least in my opinion you seem thicker but less swollen, like a sportswoman who trains but eats a lot. I don't know, maybe it's the legs that seem to me to have become "strong". In recent times, I personally see more clearly that you have gained weight, but do not be scared, I do not mean that you are fat (as for example other models are here), but only that I find you really beautiful and also more curvy distributed throughout the body (repeat really wonderful legs and ass). I am also happy with the smile you have, which is worth more than anything. Ah and as for what you wrote next: this is your space, your game room, you can and should feel free to do all the content you want. You are a very helpful model and most of us respect and love you. However you are becoming more and more beautiful, I did not think you could do this path that you are doing.

14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I wouldn't let you wear yoga pants! 😂

I wouldn't let you wear much at all. 

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!!

Sorry I’m late to the table but  WOW !! 😳 💕 🤩!!  What a mesmerizing, spectacular photo ! I’m just glad I’m not that poor bikini top trying valiantly to hold back those BOOBS!  👀

You are looking so gorgeous - and confident 😁!

Edited by cycling1951
Correction

• Curvage Model
On 4/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, 22handman said:

You do look rather thicc in it Vibes Body Positivity GIF by Missy Elliott

Awww!!! Thank you so much!!! I actually love this song because Ciara is in it and I LOVE her, plus it’s an amazing song!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, Zorobabele said:

This dress make you An Arabic princess. I Don't know if you seem a little porker, maybe after food! But, of sure, you're amazing! YoU re a a Mediterranean girl

Thank you so so much!!! I love everything that you said!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 3:53 PM, anonfin said:

I'm missing so many posts... 😕 You look absolutely incredible in that dress, OMG!!!! 🔥❤️🔥

Thank you!!! And I’m sorry! I hope that S77 can help!

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Stunning!! You rock that anyday of the week hot or cold lol!! Plus that little pouch you got is definitely rockin

• Curvage Model
On 4/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, regbill said:

Heat Wave Summer GIF by Rabbids

Awww!!! Soooo cute!!! Thank you so much!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 8:26 PM, fattony20 said:

Oh man, when you let that spare tire drop...whoa. 🥵🥵🥵

Thank you!!! I’m glad that you enjoy it!!! I would love to know what you think of the video if you ever get it!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, mt_cyrus said:

Seeing that smile, you must have turned every head in the room (for all the right reasons!!). Doesn't matter if you wear a bikini, full dress or a burlap sack; it is YOU that are beautiful, making everything around you and everything you wear look great. I'd say you are like a ray of sunshine but to be honest, you are more like the sun, brightening all of our days and oh so HOT!! 😉

You are the sweetest, most wonderful person in the entire world, all of your comments make my day, you are the best person ever!!!

On 4/12/2021 at 1:34 AM, anonfin said:

The dress hides nothing, while everything. It underlines and it suggests. Your naked, little porker hungry body underneath, vibrating with impatience and eagerness. Your beauty is incredible 😍

You are a poet, thank you so so much!!! Your writing is fantastic!!!

On 4/13/2021 at 12:39 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Whoa whoa whoa, when was it decided sexy lingerie is a no go. You look beautiful and sexy in absolutely anything, but sexy lingerie is highly encouraged! 

20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

MOAR GLASSES!!!!

I don't understand the hate on "intentionally sexy" clothes and I certainly don't get the 'insecure' vibe looking at you. You're absolutely astounding in everything you wear and I swear my heart skipped a beat on seeing you in that micro bikini. Keep rocking that confidence. 

Also, I'd be on board for moar glasses, too. Not pushing for it, but I certainly wouldn't complain. 😊

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone!!! I took a couple day mental health break, just because I was on here too much, but later today I will respond to all of the sweet posts you’ve put on my thread, and as always know that I appreciate them SO MUCH!!! Also I owe you guys some photos! Sexy secretary and pork roast Cosplay! So I will try to get those done today!💕💕💕 

22 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Hey everyone!!! I took a couple day mental health break, just because I was on here too much, but later today I will respond to all of the sweet posts you’ve put on my thread, and as always know that I appreciate them SO MUCH!!! Also I owe you guys some photos! Sexy secretary and pork roast Cosplay! So I will try to get those done today!💕💕💕 

Glad to see you back hope you had a good couples days missed ya!!