No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

This is what happens when you over feed your piglet!!! Soft, tender belly meat!!! Ugh imagine HOW MUCH I’m going to jiggle walking onto the beach!!!  I don’t have much time to get my bikini body back!!! But what I’m REALLY short on is the willpower to stop filling this greedy belly, and to stop playing with all the sexy flab that’s accumulated as a result!!!

90B30F17-40DB-492B-B382-1D9C81EA0D77.jpeg

C4928DFB-F1A5-43FC-AE5E-ED54A457AC8C.jpeg

A52B6220-43DF-4D5C-B5E6-8D35397946A6.jpeg

CCB2476A-EDBC-4181-92CE-7C855A52325E.jpeg

F0EF4E68-6D41-4F5A-966E-8B14EEFD1905.jpeg

6FF9BEE4-1CD3-4B36-B4E9-3C7BB5D873DA.jpeg

91E98140-087C-416B-8F30-E8FE43E3B9B4.jpeg

F97D7268-C3D4-44CE-B346-9553F3014357.jpeg

C4DA7CD2-1FB9-4946-B78E-BE3983D8EBB9.jpeg

AD81C87C-ACA2-4A7A-B62B-5BFB965C6F40.jpeg

BFF295B3-6BA0-4DE7-8C1F-4CBAB60D9CD1.jpeg

2F59B950-7E2B-4818-B73B-FDD64C5F6A33.jpeg

Whaddyamean? That body IS beach ready! Beautifully corpulent! 

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

This is what happens when you over feed your piglet!!! Soft, tender belly meat!!! Ugh imagine HOW MUCH I’m going to jiggle walking onto the beach!!!  I don’t have much time to get my bikini body back!!! But what I’m REALLY short on is the willpower to stop filling this greedy belly, and to stop playing with all the sexy flab that’s accumulated as a result!!!

90B30F17-40DB-492B-B382-1D9C81EA0D77.jpeg

C4928DFB-F1A5-43FC-AE5E-ED54A457AC8C.jpeg

A52B6220-43DF-4D5C-B5E6-8D35397946A6.jpeg

CCB2476A-EDBC-4181-92CE-7C855A52325E.jpeg

F0EF4E68-6D41-4F5A-966E-8B14EEFD1905.jpeg

91E98140-087C-416B-8F30-E8FE43E3B9B4.jpeg

F97D7268-C3D4-44CE-B346-9553F3014357.jpeg

C4DA7CD2-1FB9-4946-B78E-BE3983D8EBB9.jpeg

AD81C87C-ACA2-4A7A-B62B-5BFB965C6F40.jpeg

BFF295B3-6BA0-4DE7-8C1F-4CBAB60D9CD1.jpeg

2F59B950-7E2B-4818-B73B-FDD64C5F6A33.jpeg

41583F6A-6E76-4B8B-9610-082AD9FE6496.jpeg

I’m speechless. You look so phenomenally pudgy, and it’s fantastic.

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

What a side profile and those curves are perfection. 

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much @anonfin and @Fisherman07!!! I’d love to do a compare in my “ pork roast Cosplay” look, imagine how much deeper those strings would bite into all this extra soft flesh, this picture was about 7 or 8 lbs ago!!! My belly has blown up so much more, I’ll have to do one on all fours to show some belly hang too. Maybe I’ll make a video demoing the jiggle and talking about how I’m so embarrassed and turned on by becoming an increasingly round fattened hog, how I shouldn’t even wear a bikini, let alone tie the strings around my belly to accentuate the the evidence of my lack of self control!!!  I just watch helplessly as my belly grows, my thighs widen, even my back has grown fatty rolls, becoming such a spoiled jiggly little piggy!!!  

D641D1F1-F6FC-4C3E-8678-944B3C7CEB9D.jpeg

I like everything about this 😍

• Curvage Model

It’s crazy because when I was at the fancy bra store they were saying how tiny I am, because a 32 band size is the smallest common size that you can find, and in Target I wear a size 4 jeans, I tried on some pairs from last year, one was a little snug but the others fit perfectly. But I’m just so flabby and soft and I think because my bone structure is small I just look like such a little fatty without actually having to be that big!!!

It’s actually quite convenient for when I need to go undercover at work and stuff. But I have noticed a few glances at my midsection lately!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

It’s crazy because when I was at the fancy bra store they were saying how tiny I am, because a 32 band size is the smallest common size that you can find, and in Target I wear a size 4 jeans, I tried on some pairs from last year, one was a little snug but the others fit perfectly. But I’m just so flabby and soft and I think because my bone structure is small I just look like such a little fatty without actually having to be that big!!!

It’s actually quite convenient for when I need to go undercover at work and stuff. But I have noticed a few glances at my midsection lately!!!

Nothing wrong with that your filling out nicely!! There just jealous of the midsection lol there like wow who's this babe lol

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Yes everything has gotten bigger and soft!! Hips are definitely getting wider, thighs thicker, and yes those back rolls are definitely rolling in lol!! Yes we'd love to see the belly hang!! Your looking more amazing each and everyday!! Just take baby steps you got this love!!

Thank you so much!!!

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

That would be an awesome video!  💕 🤩 😍

I’m excited to make it!!! I’d like to do baby oil too, and talk about being roasted and eaten but I don’t know how weird that is to you guys. Thoughts? 

3 hours ago, chubbaluva said:

Whaddyamean? That body IS beach ready! Beautifully corpulent! 

Thank you!!! I always forget about that word, thank you for reminding me for when I write!!!

2 hours ago, brooksmiller said:

I’m speechless. You look so phenomenally pudgy, and it’s fantastic.

Thank you so much!!! Yes, getting really doughy!!!

57 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

What a side profile and those curves are perfection. 

Thank you so much!!!

58 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I like everything about this 😍

Great!!! Any thoughts on what you would like to see in the video?

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Looks good tho lol but hell that booty looks a little bigger to love!!

Thank you so much!!! I love getting compliments on my butt because I don’t really like it, so that makes me feel good🥰🥰🥰

37 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Nothing wrong with that your filling out nicely!! There just jealous of the midsection lol there like wow who's this babe lol

Lol! It may just be in my head, but who knows!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Well babe that booty is definitely looking full and lovely!! Booty for dayzzz!!!

Thank you so much!!! The standards for what is a “big” butt have been so warped I never know what to think!!! But that means a lot❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!!

Thank you so much!!! The standards for what is a “big” butt have been so warped I never know what to think!!! But that means a lot❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!!

Lol no problem and thats very true!! Who knows what anything is anymore now a days!! All I know is your simply damn amazing!! Lol every which way!! Big booty, gigantic lovely boobs, gorgeous face!! And of course gotta love that nice little soft pouch for a belly haha

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Oh...... and those booty pics are such a treat too ! 😳

Thank you so much!!!
I love how you are like “Oh.... that is really weird!” I need some more votes on that. Yay or Nay? Everyone feel free to answer!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Lol no problem and thats very true!! Who knows what anything is anymore now a days!! All I know is your simply damn amazing!! Lol every which way!! Big booty, gigantic lovely boobs, gorgeous face!! And of course gotta love that nice little soft pouch for a belly haha

Thank you so much!!! I know the belly pouch is probably your favorite!!! I always wished the little kangaroo would hurry up and jump out of there but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and showing no signs of leaving !!!🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I know the belly pouch is probably your favorite!!! I always wished the little kangaroo would hurry up and jump out of there but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and showing no signs of leaving !!!🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘

Lol yeah its one of my favorite no lie!! But im general your definitely one of my favorites on here!! You have no idea how amazing you truly are!! I love your confidence and everything and anything!!

And hey that kangaroo might want to stick around for a little while longer and grow 😄 😉 absolutely nothing wrong with that love

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Lol yeah its one of my favorite no lie!! But im general your definitely one of my favorites on here!! You have no idea how amazing you truly are!! I love your confidence and everything and anything!!

And hey that kangaroo might want to stick around for a little while longer and grow 😄 😉 absolutely nothing wrong with that love

Thank you so much!!!😘😘😘😘

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Fisherman07 said:

I'm an all around kind of guy lol but yes I love the booty no lie!! Soft belly and big breasts are damn lovely tho to!!

Your not a big fan of your butt??

No, I used to think it was big but now compared to my boobs it seems so small to me but I don’t want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift because it’s dangerous, expensive, and a lot of times lipo comes out bumpy, plus if they take away my belly to make a bigger butt it defeats the whole purpose lol!