No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Dodgecummins
9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I will switch up the belly ring soon! I can’t let @gorJESS think she’s the only one keeping their accessory game on point!!! Also I know you have seen these sweatpants millions of times but they are my absolute favorite, one day I swear my husband is going to hide them from me so I have to wear something else!!!

You and @gorJESS are the sexiest with belly rings! 😍 can’t get enough of them! ❤️❤️

Guest gorJESS
7 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

You and @gorJESS are the sexiest with belly rings! 😍 can’t get enough of them! ❤️❤️

7 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Can't make up my mind if the hand or hair bra is hotter hotter 😍😍

Fully agree with both sentiments. 😆😍🥰

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Definitely love that pouch you have!! That little hang is so damn sexy no lie!! It does seem slightly bigger nothing wrong with that you always look stunning

Thank you so much!!!

20 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Best photo set ever !! I particularly like the creative use of the “blue hair pasties” 😉!

Lol! Thank you!!! They are much more comfortable than the sticky ones! That’s for sure!

17 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

She is tall 151 cm, 5'1 more or less, and she weights 47-48 kg, 104-106 lb. She is small, but has the just curves. She has gained 2-3 lb In the last two year, nothing to important ( She knows that I love some kilo or lb, but if she wants gains ok, but it isn't a problem for me, she is so sweetieee) I think that I am very lucky to have a girlfriend like her, because we talk about everything, and she don't judge me for my passion for the curves, the chubby excetera, without possession or gelosy. I don't know if  we'll stay  a lot together, we're so young, but she is a good person and I hope the best for her, with or without me.

That is very sweet!!! It’s awesome that you have such a great relationship!!!

16 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Those boobs look proud.

Lol! I’m not sure how they feel but I’m proud of them!!!

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

*waves back* 😘

Your tummy has the perfect doughiness! I can just imagine gently pressing one's finger into it and watching it disappear, Pillsbury-style! And the way it flares outward -- *purrs* 😍

I love all of that!!! Thank you so much!!!

13 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I don’t get it guys - I love her “creamy” belly too, but she gives us a photo set with hand bras for scale and hardly anyone noticed (or mentioned) that each of her boobs are 2 handfuls ?! (lol)  🙄 🤩

Lol! Thank you!!!

11 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Thank you so much!!!💎💎💎💎 They are such a fun accessory!!!

11 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Can't make up my mind if the hand or hair bra is hotter hotter 😍😍

Thank you!!! That’s great to hear!!!! I feel like on here everyone is usually like “put some clothes on” and I’m like “why? I love being as close to naked as possible!”

4 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Fully agree with both sentiments. 😆😍🥰

Thank you!!! My favorite accessory of yours is still your light up Santa hat, I love how excited you were about it in your 12th day of stuffins video, these are the things that make me happy too.

Fun fact, I didn’t want an engagement ring, especially not a real one, (I’m not yet responsible enough to be trusted with real jewelry, probably never will be) so as a substitute my husband got me these!!! They light up, need it say more? I apologize for the blurry photo!

3E4A7BF8-7BD9-464B-9B29-2F52DC184947.jpeg

48 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Me in 2017 at my normal thin weight 113-114, 240 cc implants. I have all the clothes to do the afters and think about what I honestly think looks better.

ECE9BE50-F925-4144-9A6C-86FF1BC77327.jpeg

C79F0514-67CB-4052-9D1B-DF009F7AA8C5.jpeg

EF587511-6820-449D-94E7-4B42F18BA4E1.jpeg

9CA0671E-5B32-4B12-857D-31B5E133BAF9.jpeg

7DE10F84-EA51-4852-ACEE-F774FCE985F7.jpeg

100451AE-E4C1-440F-ABBB-1C6F52051469.jpeg

97B415EE-45AE-4E31-986C-8E838167251A.jpeg

C2BA8771-E176-4683-9EB7-4A18CA975D04.jpeg

24069837-533C-4380-A711-2C99220BD00C.jpeg

7A211056-C95C-44B1-AA07-01890353832C.jpeg

CF8B9428-A9D3-4E2F-B9FD-3DF5C52B6B02.jpeg

Your gorgeous no matter what babe!! 110 looks stunning on you but so does 130 lol no lie!! Any which way you are your going to be unbelievable no matter what!! Definitely my dream girl love!!

On 4/1/2021 at 1:23 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I’m having a good mentality about my belly day!!! It’s looking very “creamy” (shout out @SapphicCurves) plump and ultra soft, and as you all know, I love how it widens out at the bottom, there must be a better way to describe that but I love that it gets fatter below the end of my rib cage, not above - and melts into a puddle dipping over my waistline.

P.S. I’m behind on my replies to personal messages but I must run, just be patient! I’ll be back!!!

C49DE981-7A1F-4F59-9CB5-17821E6EB70D.jpeg

B01F9DFE-9222-433A-A088-FF72B480F346.jpeg

CF506AAA-AC4D-44DF-A0AC-BF4BE8835506.jpeg

4F93ABD1-2B04-4B8B-BCB5-02BF794DFC50.jpeg

I never get tired of seeing that stunning belly of yours. It's absolutely stunning.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Those are awesome shoes!!

You look great thicc or thin 😍 A before and after comparison would be very interesting. Tight clothes are the next best thing to no clothes 

And I love your pole dancing. 

Thank you so much!!! I would love to do a side by side pole dancing comparison video, I don’t have a lot of footage of the before, not enough for a full video, ooooh I can put it into Chubby Dancer 2!!! Thank you for helping me think of that!!! 

I will definitely do some afters in those outfits and put them side by side!!! Thank you again!!!❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, regbill said:

I never get tired of seeing that stunning belly of yours. It's absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much!!! I never get tired of taking near bare photos even if I’m heavier than I’d like  I’ll keep them coming lol!

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Your looking so damn amazing!! Baring that beautiful belly like that with those gorgeous rolls hell yeah keep em coming!! Keep doing what your doing!!

Yes you and @gorJESS would definitely make an amazing duo!! 

Thank you so much!!! I’m excited to see what she says!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

On 4/1/2021 at 6:23 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I’m having a good mentality about my belly day!!! It’s looking very “creamy” (shout out @SapphicCurves) plump and ultra soft, and as you all know, I love how it widens out at the bottom, there must be a better way to describe that but I love that it gets fatter below the end of my rib cage, not above - and melts into a puddle dipping over my waistline.

P.S. I’m behind on my replies to personal messages but I must run, just be patient! I’ll be back!!!

C49DE981-7A1F-4F59-9CB5-17821E6EB70D.jpeg

B01F9DFE-9222-433A-A088-FF72B480F346.jpeg

CF506AAA-AC4D-44DF-A0AC-BF4BE8835506.jpeg

4F93ABD1-2B04-4B8B-BCB5-02BF794DFC50.jpeg

Love the brassi-hair! 😘

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

You were beautiful then and beautiful now. Would definitely love to see you in those outfits at your current weight!

Thank you so much!!! I will do that!!!

7 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Your gorgeous no matter what babe!! 110 looks stunning on you but so does 130 lol no lie!! Any which way you are your going to be unbelievable no matter what!! Definitely my dream girl love!!

Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!

Guest gorJESS
13 hours ago, Sommelier said:

Now if there was only some way to get these two together... 🤔 

13 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

@gorJESS plus @NogutNoglory together would be amazing!

11 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Your looking so damn amazing!! Baring that beautiful belly like that with those gorgeous rolls hell yeah keep em coming!! Keep doing what your doing!!

Yes you and @gorJESS would definitely make an amazing duo!! 

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

We are only about 4 hours away from each other by car!!! @gorJESS - What are you thinking?

I think we‘d break Curvage! 😆😆😆🥰🤩🏆🏆

It’s funny because I just recently went to your profile page to see where you were from. Saw NJ and thought what if.... maybe someday.... we made a video together 😱 and now it’s being discussed on your thread! It’s definitely something I’m willing to do, no bs. 😆