No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Willi1996 said:

I have been following you on this site for a long time and I honestly think you are one of the most beautiful models here, your Thread is very entertaining and is super active which makes me review it periodically.  You look pretty without wearing makeup, or wearing it, chubbier or skinnier, all that doesn't matter because you are beautiful. Sorry if my English is not understood very well, I use Google to translate, I am Cuban and I do not speak English😅

Thank you so much!!! This is such a wonderful comment!!! I love that you are saying that you just like me in general and those are my favorite type of comments, that means so much to me!!! I’m so happy that you enjoy the thread!!! Google translate worked very well in this instance, if you hadn’t said anything I’d have no idea!!!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, chubbaluva said:

I'm sure the people you advise will be hugely appreciative if you were to display confidence and self belief that you don't have to be a size zero to look good. The magazine images widely pedalled are just totally unachievable, unless you happen to be a elite athlete (a temporary state anyway), or have access to professional photo shopping, to maintain that certain 'pretense.' There's so much change to appreciate in a woman's look and over the years, these should be celebrated, not hidden away or fought off. I truly feel sorry for men who hold onto those underdeveloped teenage stereotypes of what a woman should look like. Showing how good those extra bulges can look would, IMHO, give you a huge amount more career respect. You look great! 😘

You make many wonderful points!!! And I love your sentiment!!!

Looking nice in my clothes has just always been really important to me so that is my biggest fear, besides losing control.  If I wasn’t drinking I know I wouldn’t be this heavy so it’s not like a thinner me is unattainable at all, every weight fluctuation I have ever had was due to some kind of drug. From IV herion to alcohol to antidepressants, so it’s not like this is the hand I’m dealt, I could definitely take care of myself much better. Besides my very very thinnest I was always a little thicker in the thighs, had a little kangaroo pouch and belly crease, but I wasn’t fat by any means so it’s weird to think that people in real life may think I’m fat- like really fat not just “not perfect”.

My clients are very image conscious, I do a lot of hair extensions and women like that also stay in great shape, get the surgeries, the injectables, lash extensions, and I live for all of that, it’s still important to me to look nice. *** I do feel in Curvage world there is something about seeing a women fall apart and look bad that people absolutely love, so it makes it even harder to see things clearly. *** And it actually really frustrates me, is it about realism or is it about ruination?

I think it’s wonderful what you said, but I have an ego, I want to look good, I don’t want people to pity the fat girl, I’m really having a hard time right now with everything.  I never ever want to look old, that is my biggest fear. You may guess my age if you would like, the fact that you threw in the aging thing freaked me out a bit!!!

I think you are damn fine, even better without makeup. And while I'm not really a tattoo person, I appreciate your taste in color and design.

I'm sorry that some asshole decides that he's going to lecture you like he's some expert in psychology. People like that are probably projecting anyway. Take solace that hundreds on here find you gorgeous and your life is probably better than that guy's anyway. Happy people don't demean people.

And if he's on here, he's probably been banned by now (I hope).

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, chunkylover58 said:

I think you are damn fine, even better without makeup. And while I'm not really a tattoo person, I appreciate your taste in color and design.

I'm sorry that some asshole decides that he's going to lecture you like he's some expert in psychology. People like that are probably projecting anyway. Take solace that hundreds on here find you gorgeous and your life is probably better than that guy's anyway. Happy people don't demean people.

And if he's on here, he's probably been banned by now (I hope).

I love you and you are the best person ever!!!! Thank you so much!!! Unfortunately he is not banned but he should be!!! He has said women over 300lbs aren’t human, fat makes a woman objectively ugly, ya know - a real charmer!!! Again you are the greatest person ever🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻!!!

7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You make many wonderful points!!! And I love your sentiment!!!

Looking nice in my clothes has just always been really important to me so that is my biggest fear, besides losing control.  If I wasn’t drinking I know I wouldn’t be this heavy so it’s not like a thinner me is unattainable at all, every weight fluctuation I have ever had was due to some kind of drug. From IV herion to alcohol to antidepressants, so it’s not like this is the hand I’m dealt, I could definitely take care of myself much better. Besides my very very thinnest I was always a little thicker in the thighs, had a little kangaroo pouch and belly crease, but I wasn’t fat by any means so it’s weird to think that people in real life may think I’m fat- like really fat not just “not perfect”.

My clients are very image conscious, I do a lot of hair extensions and women like that also stay in great shape, get the surgeries, the injectables, lash extensions, and I live for all of that, it’s still important to me to look nice. *** I do feel in Curvage world there is something about seeing a women fall apart and look bad that people absolutely love, so it makes it even harder to see things clearly. *** And it actually really frustrates me, is it about realism or is it about ruination?

I think it’s wonderful what you said, but I have an ego, I want to look good, I don’t want people to pity the fat girl, I’m really having a hard time right now with everything.  I never ever want to look old, that is my biggest fear. You may guess my age if you would like, the fact that you threw in the aging thing freaked me out a bit!!!

Talk about putting someone on the spot - guess your age! ? 😳 I certainly didn't intend to make you self consciousness about that. It is part of the life cycle though. I've never seen some of the extremes that people are prepared to go to as attractive, it's certainly not healthy. My preference has always been the fuller figure though, which is quite wide ranging and the subtleties with your additional curves are sensational. It's very much your decision of course, don't be led by some of those savage opinions out there! I'm more of a fan of natural beauty so the clients that your involved with probably wouldn't be as attractive to me but again, it's their body. There should be space to celebrate natural beauty, although it's debatable as to whether this is the space to do it! As for your age? My guess is about 26. Please don't be mad! 😬

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, chubbaluva said:

I'm more of a fan of natural beauty so the clients that your involved with probably wouldn't be as attractive to me but again, it's their body.

I don’t think you would even know, I think a lot of men say that and then the women they actually find attractive have had 3 BBLs, have breast implants, lip injections and hair extensions. I just hate when people go nuts with their cheeks and lips and wind up looking like swollen fish, but I don’t have too many that do that. But I don’t have a single client that is overweight, so that is why it worries me! 

But as to the excerpt from the essay on how unattractive I am- I honestly don’t think “most men” care if something is real or fake as long as it looks good. What people should actually worry about is if someone’s personality is real! I just hate when a woman can’t be bothered to do anything to herself, in my opinion it shows very low self esteem and lack of imagination or creativity.  

I’m very lucky because my husband loves tattoos and the way I wear my makeup and he doesn’t like when my hair is just black because he thinks is boring lol, he’s super happy that I got implants, he’s a normal person. Also that was a huge requirement to me since I had dated guys who wanted to change me in the past. When he told me he had a subscription to Suicide Girls it was one of the most romantic moments ever!!!

Also to address the the first comment, normal people don’t think extra bulges look good, at all. So it’s just hard, sometimes I think it isn’t worth it, maybe if I wasn’t on here I would still be around 120-125 lbs so that’s why I’m having a bit of a crisis right now, did I get caught up with too much and warped by Curvage world?  It’s so wonderful to get compliments and I appreciate every single one of them, but I’ll see women that look absolutely horrible to me getting the same compliments or usually more, and I think “Oh my God! Do I look like that?” I think the misuse of the word “curves” is the worst part! Just say you like fat, a huge belly is not curves, it’s fat, so being actually curvy is really important to me and I don’t know if I actually am or people are just saying that because it sounds better.

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Fai molti punti meravigliosi !!! E amo il tuo sentimento !!!

Avere un bell'aspetto nei miei vestiti è sempre stato molto importante per me, quindi questa è la mia più grande paura, oltre a perdere il controllo. Se non stessi bevendo, so che non sarei così pesante, quindi non è come se un dimagrimento non fosse affatto irraggiungibile, ogni fluttuazione di peso che ho avuto è stata dovuta a qualche tipo di droga. Dalla flebo all'alcol agli antidepressivi, quindi non è che questa sia la mano che mi viene data, potrei sicuramente prendermi cura di me stesso molto meglio. Oltre al mio molto, molto più magro, ero sempre un po 'più grosso sulle cosce, avevo un piccolo marsupio e una piega della pancia, ma non ero grasso in alcun modo, quindi è strano pensare che le persone nella vita reale possano pensare che io sia grasso- come veramente grasso non solo "non perfetto".

I miei clienti sono molto attenti all'immagine, faccio molte estensioni dei capelli e anche le donne come quelle che sono in ottima forma, ottengono gli interventi chirurgici, gli iniettabili, le estensioni delle ciglia e vivo per tutto questo, è comunque importante per me avere un bell'aspetto. *** Sento che nel mondo di Curvage c'è qualcosa nel vedere una donna cadere a pezzi e avere un brutto aspetto che la gente ama assolutamente, quindi rende ancora più difficile vedere le cose chiaramente. *** E in realtà mi frustra davvero, si tratta di realismo o si tratta di rovina?

Penso che sia meraviglioso quello che hai detto, ma ho un ego, voglio avere un bell'aspetto, non voglio che la gente abbia pietà della ragazza grassa, sto davvero passando un momento difficile in questo momento con tutto.Non voglio mai sembrare vecchia, questa è la mia più grande paura. Puoi indovinare la mia età se vuoi, il fatto che tu abbia buttato dentro la cosa dell'invecchiamento mi ha spaventato un po '!!!

“Non temere di invecchiare, l'età che si dimostra attrae, vedi Persepolis: non pop star ma campane che suonano da secoli”. questo è il verso di una canzone. Anch'io ho paura del tempo, di invecchiare e di tutto ciò che ne consegue. La tua immagine è stupenda, il tuo stile e anche le tue foto senza trucco. Mi dispiace sapere che hai avuto vari problemi di dipendenza, spero che tu stia meglio ora. Credo che per essere più calmi e meno ansiosi, devi cercare di superare il concetto di "essere sempre al top" sia fisicamente che mentalmente. Se sei meno insicuro del tuo aspetto, della tua età e di tutte le altre cose, starai sicuramente meglio, perché questo si nota nelle persone e la tua serenità conta più di quello che sembra essere la tua felicità. Personalmente ti apprezzo moltissimo: amo il tuo corpo, Amo il coraggio del tuo coinvolgimento qui e vorrei che tu fossi sereno e calmo anche qui fuori, perché se sei rilassato e ogni tanto dici "non mi interessa" la vita è più leggera, anche se la bilancia e il calendario dice che sei più grasso o più vecchio. Detto questo, posso notare con piacere che nonostante le tue paure, queste foto naturali mostrano quanto sei bella e che i chili che hai guadagnato / stai prendendo ti rendono bellissima, più piena, più armoniosa e più morbida.

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Zorobabele said:

“Non temere di invecchiare, l'età che si dimostra attrae, vedi Persepolis: non pop star ma campane che suonano da secoli”. questo è il verso di una canzone. Anch'io ho paura del tempo, di invecchiare e di tutto ciò che ne consegue. La tua immagine è stupenda, il tuo stile e anche le tue foto senza trucco. Mi dispiace sapere che hai avuto vari problemi di dipendenza, spero che tu stia meglio ora. Credo che per essere più calmi e meno ansiosi, devi cercare di superare il concetto di "essere sempre al top" sia fisicamente che mentalmente. Se sei meno insicuro del tuo aspetto, della tua età e di tutte le altre cose, starai sicuramente meglio, perché questo si nota nelle persone e la tua serenità conta più di quello che sembra essere la tua felicità. Personalmente ti apprezzo moltissimo: amo il tuo corpo, Amo il coraggio del tuo coinvolgimento qui e vorrei che tu fossi sereno e calmo anche qui fuori, perché se sei rilassato e ogni tanto dici "non mi interessa" la vita è più leggera, anche se la bilancia e il calendario dice che sei più grasso o più vecchio. Detto questo, posso notare con piacere che nonostante le tue paure, queste foto naturali mostrano quanto sei bella e che i chili che hai guadagnato / stai prendendo ti rendono bellissima, più piena, più armoniosa e più morbida.

This didn’t translate! But I’m very excited to see what you wrote! Please try again!!!

24 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

This didn’t translate! But I’m very excited to see what you wrote! Please try again!!!

“Don't be afraid of getting old, the age that proves attracts, see Persepolis: not pop stars but bells ringing for centuries”.  this is the verse of a song.  I too am afraid of time, of getting old and all that goes with it.  Your image is gorgeous, your style and your makeup-free photos too.  I'm sorry to know that you have had various addiction problems, I hope you are better now.  I believe that in order to be calmer and less anxious, you must try to overcome the concept of "always being on top" whether physically or mentally.  If you are less insecure about your appearance, your age and all the other things, you will certainly be better off, because this is noticeable in people, and your serenity matters more than what your happiness seems to be.  I personally appreciate you very much: I love your body, I love the courage of your getting involved here and I would like you to be peaceful and calm even out here, because if you are relaxed and every now and then you say "I don't care" life is lighter,  even if the scales and the calendar say you are fatter or older.  Having said that, I can note with pleasure that despite your fears, these natural photos show how beautiful you are and that the pounds you have gained / are taking make you gorgeous, fuller, more harmonious and softer. Sorry, i forgot to translate my thoughts. I am so embarrassed

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Zorobabele said:

“Don't be afraid of getting old, the age that proves attracts, see Persepolis: not pop stars but bells ringing for centuries”.  this is the verse of a song.  I too am afraid of time, of getting old and all that goes with it.  Your image is gorgeous, your style and your makeup-free photos too.  I'm sorry to know that you have had various addiction problems, I hope you are better now.  I believe that in order to be calmer and less anxious, you must try to overcome the concept of "always being on top" whether physically or mentally.  If you are less insecure about your appearance, your age and all the other things, you will certainly be better off, because this is noticeable in people, and your serenity matters more than what your happiness seems to be.  I personally appreciate you very much: I love your body, I love the courage of your getting involved here and I would like you to be peaceful and calm even out here, because if you are relaxed and every now and then you say "I don't care" life is lighter,  even if the scales and the calendar say you are fatter or older.  Having said that, I can note with pleasure that despite your fears, these natural photos show how beautiful you are and that the pounds you have gained / are taking make you gorgeous, fuller, more harmonious and softer. Sorry, i forgot to translate my thoughts. I am so embarrassed

Don’t be embarrassed!!! Everything that you said was lovely!!! You are the sweetest and I love your outlook!!!

I don’t know if I think many people really think that way, but I know America is different, everything is about looking younger, better, thinner. Then on here it’s all about who gets the fattest the fastest so there isn’t a lot of just peaceful being. There is always someone more than happy to tell you that you’re not good enough!  I’m not afraid of getting older, it’s more just looking older. I was never insecure about my actual age until I got trolled about it on FF because I had it listed there. I’ll never get why the trolls don’t just kill themselves of get therapy or something!  But that is why I’ve never listed my age publicly on here. It’s just sad that I have to fear doing that. I’m proud that I look years younger than I really am, isn’t that supposed to be a good thing? Recently a guy where I buy my alcohol was shocked when I gave him my id and he wasn’t like a smooth guy so I think he really was just being honest.  
 I’m am very bummed about my weight though, I’m up a tiny bit from where I was a few weeks ago and that’s terrifying. I think I’m coming to a crossroads where I need to change something, I sometimes think that if I hadn’t started modeling here I would have maintained my weight. I don’t know, my head is all over the place. But I appreciate all of your kind thoughts and words!!!

While not constantly posting here, I do read thru your thread and love it. What keeps me coming back isn't how young you look (which you do look younger than your age, with & without makeup), it isn't the fact that you are gorgeous, or your extremely attractive curves. That is all icing on the cake. It's your personality, your thoughtfulness, your honesty; the inner you is what I find most appealing about you. 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mt_cyrus said:

While not constantly posting here, I do read thru your thread and love it. What keeps me coming back isn't how young you look (which you do look younger than your age, with & without makeup), it isn't the fact that you are gorgeous, or your extremely attractive curves. That is all icing on the cake. It's your personality, your thoughtfulness, your honesty; the inner you is what I find most appealing about you. 

I love you!!!💕 💕💕 Thank you SO MUCH!!! It means so much to me that you value my honesty!!! This is probably too big of a part of my life, but it was (and still is) so valuable through quarantine to connect with other people. I don’t get the women who would do the beg for food and stuff and just work these sites for money, I get it but really? Not saying I don’t love money! -

But this is the first time that I had the opportunity to learn about other FAs I had one FA friend in real life that was also a huge Marilyn Manson fan and an alcoholic (we met in AA) so it was like “yay!  the male version of me!” Same FA views. So I always thought that’s how it was, also the lard biscuit “confessions of an FA”- and  then here I’ve learned about so many takes on this whole thing, I can’t say I like all of them, and a small group puzzle/ infuriate me beyond belief but it’s still interesting to learn about.  My point of all this is I really want to know what makes people tick and if I’m dishonest and just jocking people for money how am I ever going to get honesty in return? That’s just much more important to me.

Also I have to act somewhat normal in front of my clients (they still know I’m crazy but like a “professional crazy”) lol!  so this is my “let my hair down space”.

You are absolutely wonderful and I’m so lucky to have you to enjoy my content!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

The results are in, guys!!!! I finally went to a real bra place and....

American sizing  32 H or double H depending on brand

and in UK sizing 32 G

So to people who tell me my boobs aren’t big enough now - que “Suck my Dick” by Lil Kim!

She is a fucking genius!!! Niki or Cardi? No, baby Kim all the way!!!! It’s a little crude at first but if you give it a couple listens you get into it!

2B351F5B-90B3-4474-AD16-293E9791AC35.jpeg

17 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

The results are in, guys!!!! I finally went to a real bra place and....

American sizing  32 H or double H depending on brand

and in UK sizing 32 G

So to people who tell me my boobs aren’t big enough now - que “Suck my Dick” by Lil Kim!

She is a fucking genius!!! Niki or Cardi? No, baby Kim all the way!!!! It’s a little crude at first but if you give it a couple listens you get into it!

2B351F5B-90B3-4474-AD16-293E9791AC35.jpeg

Damn very nice lol haha and you tell em!! Fuck em all lol