No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Hoo boy that bod. Beautiful. (Also you have the cutest taste in belly rings.)

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you appreciate them!!!

This nasty comment on the Tummy Trouble tread pissed me off so much I was like “fuck this piece of shit, I’m going to buy a million different belly rings and wear them proudly!” So I have at least 30 now! They are very reasonable on Amazon! To be clear the comment wasn’t said about me, I actually posted on that thread and people were pretty nice, but of all things that I’ve seen said that was one comment that really made me want blood.

To see someone on a website that supposedly celebrates curvy/chubby/fat women say that if a girl has a bit of a belly she should never even attempt to look nice makes my blood boil, the girl in question was thin but maybe slightly bloated, so ridiculous. That’s not teasing, that’s trolling on the candids because that guy didn’t have the balls to say that to someone who could answer back.

So not only are they back in style but it’s a form of rebellion against guys like that as well!!!  Also Shar always has a gorgeous belly ring, and although I don’t want to gain like she did (even though she does look amazing) I am inspired by a lot of the things she does and her attention to detail!!!

E2B20902-0027-49F5-85A3-A335E6A53188.jpeg

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

eesh, I get light teasing but that guy went nuts with it. Belly rings on pudge are adorable.

You are completely correct in my opinion!!!

I feel stuff like that is bad for the meek innocent fat girls that might come to explore the site and then slam the door shut on this fetish because they believe it’s only about degradation!!! So I’m going to reach and say that guy is an incel. Ok, fine - but don’t ruin it for other guys!!! My heart really goes out to FA guys because it’s so hard for them to convince a fat girl that they love her fat as it is, and then jerks like that make it even harder!?!? If he wasn’t a “guest” I would have harassed him incessantly by now lol! 

This is the girl that the comment was about! Really?!?!? Imagine how confused a real fat girl would be by that!!!

08E271D4-BCE3-4533-92A7-EE025F06DCE1.png

Edited by NogutNoglory

9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

You are completely correct in my opinion!!!

I feel stuff like that is bad for the meek innocent fat girls that might come to explore the site and then slam the door shut on this fetish because they believe it’s only about degradation!!! So I’m going to reach and say that guy is an incel. Ok, fine - but don’t ruin it for other guys!!! My heart really goes out to FA guys because it’s so hard for them to convince a fat girl that they love her fat as it is, and then jerks like that make it even harder!?!? If he wasn’t a “guest” I would have harassed him incessantly by now lol! 

This is the girl that the comment was about! Really?!?!? Imagine how confused a really fat girl would be by that!!!

08E271D4-BCE3-4533-92A7-EE025F06DCE1.png

whaaaaat that girl is cute and fine as all hell (as are you, obviouly!) and that dude is a huge loser, what the hell is he even doing here

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

The three exclamation points give it away - you know you’re starting to love 💕 it 😍, and so are we - your followers ! Gorgeous comparison !!!

I’m still a little so so on it, it’s hard, every day is different.  

And especially when people here don’t even appreciate it and just demand more and more I get down on myself because there really is no upside in that respect. In my real job I give women advice on their appearance and if they see me as a fat slob they won’t trust me. I don’t know if people think I make a ton of money here - but - I don’t - my real job is much more important and I’m scared to try on my summer clothes and them not fit right. I just really really don’t want to stop drinking.

The past few years have contained a huge amount of loss and I don’t really want to think about any of it, at this point I do wish that I could stop for a bit though.

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, anonfin said:

cellulite it's such beautiful & attractive jewellery on a woman's body!

Thank you so much!!! I’ve been wearing it since filming Bimbo Pig 2 and to my pleasant surprise the little heart didn’t break off!!! I’ve had dangly ones before that broke quickly, that was also when I was a stripper though so I think my outfits got stuck on the belly ring and I had to get the clothes off (job requirement lol) so I may have broken them that way😈 

23 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yo con un espejo sucio y sin maquillaje !!!

*** Si tienes cicatrices de por vida, por favor, olvide que alguna vez publiqué este ***. ¡Pensé que no estaban tan mal!

73A1F10D-125E-4626-B744-E431125CDCCD.jpeg

30644255-CC0C-48AB-B4E6-D7567D651BF7.jpeg

39AD0911-8E1E-4396-8345-E0205EF07E9E.jpeg

I have been following you on this site for a long time and I honestly think you are one of the most beautiful models here, your Thread is very entertaining and is super active which makes me review it periodically.  You look pretty without wearing makeup, or wearing it, chubbier or skinnier, all that doesn't matter because you are beautiful. Sorry if my English is not understood very well, I use Google to translate, I am Cuban and I do not speak English😅

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m still a little so so on it, it’s hard, every day is different.  

And especially when people here don’t even appreciate it and just demand more and more I get down on myself because there really is no upside in that respect. In my real job I give women advice on their appearance and if they see me as a fat slob they won’t trust me. I don’t know if people think I make a ton of money here - but - I don’t - my real job is much more important and I’m scared to try on my summer clothes and them not fit right. I just really really don’t want to stop drinking.

The past few years have contained a huge amount of loss and I don’t really want to think about any of it, at this point I do wish that I could stop for a bit though.

I'm sure the people you advise will be hugely appreciative if you were to display confidence and self belief that you don't have to be a size zero to look good. The magazine images widely pedalled are just totally unachievable, unless you happen to be a elite athlete (a temporary state anyway), or have access to professional photo shopping, to maintain that certain 'pretense.' There's so much change to appreciate in a woman's look and over the years, these should be celebrated, not hidden away or fought off. I truly feel sorry for men who hold onto those underdeveloped teenage stereotypes of what a woman should look like. Showing how good those extra bulges can look would, IMHO, give you a huge amount more career respect. You look great! 😘

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone who said I look good without makeup on!!! It means a lot to me because the biggest d- bag on Curvage sent me this a while ago. And it’s nice to prove people wrong!!!  

This is just part of the essay on how unattractive I am that he felt compelled to write to me. If you guys ever wonder why I’m so angry sometimes, it’s shit like this. I never answered back because I would get enraged every time I tried and at times I really regret not telling him that he can go fuck himself.   In the same essay this genius said that “most men” don’t find Goddess Shar attractive either. Yes- the model with the highest all time video sales- apparently men don’t find her attractive.

SO ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS REALLY REALLY REALLY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!!!

138FC7F2-5B9D-4682-BC81-75B20777C9E5.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

I like that you admire Shar; girls of various plumpness finding each other attractive on here is 1) interesting; and 2) hot AF

I like her because she’s truly beautiful and has amazing style. It’s hard for me to be turned on by any model here because they are my competition in a way.  Chloe from Big Cuties (when she first started there) is my all time favorite and I have enjoyed having many fantasies about her!!!  Also after you said that I saw the pics of Shar in her AMAZING closet and I’m even more of a fan!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory