No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

That is so funny! He asked right after if fed the cats yet this morning, so maybe! Lol!

Have you watched anything else good on Netflix? We are running out of stuff to watch!

A show I really like on Hulu is “What we do in the Shadows” it’s really funny it’s like stupid and clever at the same time. The female main character is gorgeous and has kind of a teeny little double chin when she talks so you might like that it’s hard to tell if she is actually chubby or not with the way she dresses. The premise is that they are vampires doing a reality show which sounds so corny and stupid but it’s really good. And it doesn’t hurt that the one character Giermo is super cute!

Hahaha. That sounds like a man who has realised his own mortality lol.

My wife and I have been watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". It is even better than we remember :) 

When she is working, I have been watching "Drifting Dragons". It is an interesting Netflix original anime about dragon hunting. Treats the hunting like whaling, so they are harpooned from a flying ship kind of like a zeppelin. The strange thing is it goes through how to butcher and cook the dragons, fantasy cuisine is so interesting.

Unfortunately in Australia we can't get Hulu, but that shows sounds interesting. So vampires doing a reality show? That is crazy.

If you like cars, I can thoroughly recommend "The Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime, it is everything you could have wished "Top Gear" wold have been.

The trikini wears you!

11 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

OMG, I don’t where to look fist! Boobies, belly, belly boobies. Wow, both spectacular!

BTW, I have the same problem. In the morning, I feel like a stud with a nice flat belly. By bedtime, I have a ** belly.

Face. She's so easy on the eyes

20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Have you watched anything else good on Netflix? We are running out of stuff to watch!

If you are into crime shows; watch Mind Hunter on Netflix. It is fiction but it deals with the creation of profiling within the FBI. Incredibly interesting and informative, you will learn about profiling and how it evolved into the science it is today. Also it has actors playing real and recognisable murderers.  

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

If you are into crime shows; watch Mind Hunter on Netflix. It is fiction but it deals with the creation of profiling within the FBI. Incredibly interesting and informative, you will learn about profiling and how it evolved into the science it is today. Also it has actors playing real and recognisable murderers.  

I 💖LOVE💖 Mindhunter, apparently they are not doing a 3rd season and I heartbroken lol. I love abnormal physcology! If I could do the college for a million years I would love to be a therapist. I'm a hairstylist so I get a little into people's lives and I love when they give me the real gritty stuff and not everyone does. But most of my people I've had for a while now so they are pretty open with me. 

If you didn't watch the second season, spoiler alert! Don't read any further lol

It sucks for the older guy that his wife adopted that crazy little kid. I always feel bad for men when they have a really demanding career and then their wife gets mad when they aren't home or involved with their children. It's like you knew this was their life *before* you had children and now you want to make him feel all guilty? I know it ramped up after their project started really being taken seriously so I guess it did change as far as being home, but wont the kid not even talk to him? I just felt bad for him because he seems like a good guy and I know she leaves with the kid. And I think she blames him for the kid being involved with the killing because of seeing the murder scene photos in the office.  I forget a lot of what happened, I'm happy you reminded me, I would gladly watch it again.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Hahaha. That sounds like a man who has realised his own mortality lol.

My wife and I have been watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". It is even better than we remember :) 

When she is working, I have been watching "Drifting Dragons". It is an interesting Netflix original anime about dragon hunting. Treats the hunting like whaling, so they are harpooned from a flying ship kind of like a zeppelin. The strange thing is it goes through how to butcher and cook the dragons, fantasy cuisine is so interesting.

Unfortunately in Australia we can't get Hulu, but that shows sounds interesting. So vampires doing a reality show? That is crazy.

If you like cars, I can thoroughly recommend "The Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime, it is everything you could have wished "Top Gear" wold have been.

The dragon hunting one sounds interesting! 

What is Australia like? Do you get to see cute little marsupials all the time?! I love animals so that would be my main reason to travel there if I ever did but I'm  sure in reality it isn't like that. Aren't they all in , it's not called the woods is it the brush? I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about please help! Lol

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

What is Australia like? Do you get to see cute little marsupials all the time?! I love animals so that would be my main reason to travel there if I ever did but I'm  sure in reality it isn't like that. Aren't they all in , it's not called the woods is it the brush? I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about please help! Lol

I picture this but with Quokkas and Wombats lol!

Screenshot_2020-05-18-09-13-50.png

15 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I 💖LOVE💖 Mindhunter, apparently they are not doing a 3rd season and I heartbroken lol. I love abnormal physcology! If I could do the college for a million years I would love to be a therapist. I'm a hairstylist so I get a little into people's lives and I love when they give me the real gritty stuff and not everyone does. But most of my people I've had for a while now so they are pretty open with me. 

If you didn't watch the second season, spoiler alert! Don't read any further lol

It sucks for the older guy that his wife adopted that crazy little kid. I always feel bad for men when they have a really demanding career and then their wife gets mad when they aren't home or involved with their children. It's like you knew this was their life *before* you had children and now you want to make him feel all guilty? I know it ramped up after their project started really being taken seriously so I guess it did change as far as being home, but wont the kid not even talk to him? I just felt bad for him because he seems like a good guy and I know she leaves with the kid. And I think she blames him for the kid being involved with the killing because of seeing the murder scene photos in the office.  I forget a lot of what happened, I'm happy you reminded me, I would gladly watch it again.

We loved it too. :)  Disappointed to hear there will not being a third season, I thought it there was just going to be a large delay before the filmed it. :( 

Unfortunately people treat each other unfairly because they don't view their partners contributions as important. The poor kid was quite autistic and could not communicate properly, I think the story reason for that was to show how underdeveloped psychology was at the time when Men had no feelings and women knew their place in the kitchen. I believe they were going to explore the father son relationship and have the kid open up as Bill developed strategies to communicate effectively.

17 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

It was interesting, I just finished the first season of "Drifting Dragons" today.

Where I live in Australia it is hot and humid for most of the year, we get 85F on average in Summer with 68% humidity. I quite like the heat so it is nice.

We have lots of animals in the bush but many are elusive. It is best to go to Australia Zoo to see koalas, they have a great range of Australia kept in naturalistic habitats that you can interact with. You can even pet a koala, they are so soft and fluffy. :) 

Bush is typically dominated by eucalyptus trees and grassland.

27 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I picture this but with Quokkas and Wombats lol!

Screenshot_2020-05-18-09-13-50.png

Unfortunately quokkas only live in Rottnest Island

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottnest_Island

I have never been but I am told it is well worth the visit. 

Guest Namakemono
21 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Feetsies!!!

Oh wow! Thanks so much. You have super cute feet, and you have an absolutely gorgeous figure too!! Love your belly ^_^

Guest Gabore
On 5/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!  Everything you said was so incredibly sweet!!! I 💖 LOVE 💗 that you said “fatter or not”.  I HATE the “get fatter, now!” comments, and talking to other females on sites like this and ff some of them actually delete their accounts and leave just because of that! So you are an ANGEL 😇 for not pressuring me to gain weight!!! But don’t worry I’m definitely keeping this chubby body! I don’t really have a choice unless I stop drinking, which I don’t want to do! 

Thank you again!!!

Thank you for beeing so sweet!!! Kisses!!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

We loved it too. :)  Disappointed to hear there will not being a third season, I thought it there was just going to be a large delay before the filmed it. :( 

Unfortunately people treat each other unfairly because they don't view their partners contributions as important. The poor kid was quite autistic and could not communicate properly, I think the story reason for that was to show how underdeveloped psychology was at the time when Men had no feelings and women knew their place in the kitchen. I believe they were going to explore the father son relationship and have the kid open up as Bill developed strategies to communicate effectively.

It was interesting, I just finished the first season of "Drifting Dragons" today.

Where I live in Australia it is hot and humid for most of the year, we get 85F on average in Summer with 68% humidity. I quite like the heat so it is nice.

We have lots of animals in the bush but many are elusive. It is best to go to Australia Zoo to see koalas, they have a great range of Australia kept in naturalistic habitats that you can interact with. You can even pet a koala, they are so soft and fluffy. :) 

Bush is typically dominated by eucalyptus trees and grassland.

Unfortunately quokkas only live in Rottnest Island

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottnest_Island

I have never been but I am told it is well worth the visit. 

Thank you for that info! Sounds like heaven!!!

• Curvage Model

🔥🔥🔥🔥EXCITING NEWS🔥🔥🔥🔥

I have a collaboration video with 💖Teasesfatties 💖my favorite author! He plays my boyfriend leaving a voicemail breaking up with my for getting so soft, fat and sloppy!

This is my wardrobe for the video! 

I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!

This would be like Betsey Johnson letting me help her design a purse level of excitement! (If anyone knows her tell her to hit me up lol!)

Screenshot_2020-05-18-13-01-25.png

Screenshot_2020-05-18-13-02-06.png

On 5/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I feel like a sexy  Carol Baskin with the leopard dress and leopard towel ! I got it for posting on here but my husband likes it so much he wants me to get the next size up so I can wear it when we go out..... if he's still around. You won't get this reference if you haven't seen Tiger King in Netflix

20200516_210312.jpg

NGNG: I'm not sure how many people will like this extra weight on me...

The Curvage Community:

spacer.png