No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

This is the video that I had mentioned possibly making!!! It’s me reading a fat fetish fiction story that I wrote while acting out the story, there are a few parts that show me just reading (very little is like that, it’s a video, I wanted to give you some visuals) and the rest is belly jiggling, dressing undressing, belly play, and eating!!! I do think this may be a first for Curvage and I’m very excited to see how it will be received!!!

Do it in a whispered tone and it doubles as ASMR and people will loose their shit lol

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

In the right "outfit" they look good straight on too!!!! (First pic)

What kind of flowy clothes are you thinking? Like the last 2 photos?

inCollage_20210322_114241883.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-22-16-48-14.png

Screenshot_2021-03-22-16-50-05.png

Wow! Now I can see why your surgeon said you can’t go bigger. They look amazing in that “outfit” ;) 

and yes! that’s exactly what I was talking about. You look perfect in them. Idk how but they make you look so small and curvy in all the right places as if they were made for you. The part I love the most is that underneath is this soft, plump, belly just waiting right there under that free flowing dress. Like a hidden treasure only you know about 

ugh...just perfect

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

This is the video that I had mentioned possibly making!!! It’s me reading a fat fetish fiction story that I wrote while acting out the story, there are a few parts that show me just reading (very little is like that, it’s a video, I wanted to give you some visuals) and the rest is belly jiggling, dressing undressing, belly play, and eating!!! I do think this may be a first for Curvage and I’m very excited to see how it will be received!!!

This sounds so cool!! I hope to get it when I have the funds :)

Guest grateful

Hey there!

I've been MIA due to work etc and here I am again and I love your thread and the thoroughness with which you share your profile as an FA.

You are just all kinds of hot and your FA tendencies just sweeten your whole beautiful BBW constellation.

It is so much in the emotions and secret thinkings in our private garden.

Your liberation is from within and you make fat beautiful bc of that, and your weight always looks perfect.

😍❤️🥰

Guest Dodgecummins
6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

This sounds really hot lol 😍❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Biggerdabetter said:

Wow! Now I can see why your surgeon said you can’t go bigger. They look amazing in that “outfit” ;) 

and yes! that’s exactly what I was talking about. You look perfect in them. Idk how but they make you look so small and curvy in all the right places as if they were made for you. The part I love the most is that underneath is this soft, plump, belly just waiting right there under that free flowing dress. Like a hidden treasure only you know about 

ugh...just perfect

Thank you so much!!! I want to frame those first 2 sentences and put them on my wall!!!🙌🙏🏻💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🙌🙏🏻
Thank you so much!!! I like that I can still hide my belly, those were from when I was a little lighter but they would still work know (I hope!) We will see now that it’s getting warm again! But I love the “undercover fatty” vibe!!! I even have a video called that!

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, grateful said:

Hey there!

I've been MIA due to work etc and here I am again and I love your thread and the thoroughness with which you share your profile as an FA.

You are just all kinds of hot and your FA tendencies just sweeten your whole beautiful BBW constellation.

It is so much in the emotions and secret thinkings in our private garden.

Your liberation is from within and you make fat beautiful bc of that, and your weight always looks perfect.

😍❤️🥰

Awwww!!! Thank you so much!!! You have such a lovely way of speaking and I really appreciate that you enjoy my overthought out explanations!!!  Thank you so much for everything that you said, I love all of it!!!💗💗💗

Guest Dodgecummins

These pictures are fantastic!! ❤️ The huge breasts and chubby belly is such a perfect combination! You wow me every day ❤️

• Curvage Model

I’ve posted some of these before as well, but at that time I bombarded you poor guys with so many pics I think they got buried. I know my facial expressions are a little weird but I was trying the “put your tongue on the roof of your mouth so you don’t look like you have a double chin” thing, and.... I can’t make it work!

Sexy Description for You-
But I keep looking at these pics over that past few days, along with the pics in my previous post.  I always say this, but I really love how you can tell that I’m not stuffed or food/liquid bloated. My body is coated with soft sloppy flesh that can only be achieved by casual yet continuous indulgence and lack of any real exercise. Just being a spoiled, pampered piggy for a long long time.  Layers of pure subcutaneous fat, if I flex my abs ALL the fat is on top, I would actually like to find out my percentage of visceral fat to subcutaneous fat (especially since I am a subcutaneous fat enthusiast) I believe I probably have no more than a normal amount of visceral fat, yet I DEFINITELY have a huge excess of subcutaneous fat, creating my sagging belly, my buttery side creases, and I love that I am still relatively small but I jiggle uncontrollably when I walk, my waist still tapers in but flows into a explosion of luv handles, with a deep deep belly crease that looks like my belly smiling from being treated so well. 

B195A1CF-7264-4313-8BF9-072B57AC010A.jpeg

334A2155-AEAE-43E8-B69E-1AA156C09C2E.jpeg

DE907B7D-7355-43E3-811B-A69DEDE8B633.jpeg

4FD568BA-F248-44F1-A0C3-7AD8AA921438.jpeg

AE06F843-606C-45EF-9F1E-A7E9A1E620FE.jpeg

6B4D9F02-2A8F-4C1D-8FF7-11A49A1D3932.jpeg

B3807808-B15C-4937-820D-85E2197EC60E.jpeg

7888B464-5DEB-49A9-A425-EB1B1A0B9416.jpeg

4ED06EAB-97B3-45A6-A214-D5F2C9114DB6.jpeg

CF5D110B-D9F7-46BA-8C0D-F8AB553994B0.jpeg

@NogutNoglory

1.) Pampered weight gain is the best kind. It not only is a result of being loved but I think it helps create such a positive relationship with ones body. It's not a point of shame or self-loathing, but instead is almost a point of pride. It shows you're healthy and loved and the positive mindset helps breed confidence not only in ones image but in their overall self-worth. Nobody should ever become any body type for negative reasons.

2.) Throughout your time here you seem to not only be more and more comfortable with yourself but confident enough to set boundaries and speak out against peer pressure to look any type of way. Good for you! That's such an important step for anyone's mental health. Your opinion of you should be the only vote that counts.

Keep doing what you're doing. All your content looks/is great at any shape and size.❤️

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Ontos0811 said:

Pampered weight gain is the best kind. It not only is a result of being loved but I think it helps create such a positive relationship with ones body. 

Thank you so much!!!

I totally agree!!! The "challenges", weigh gain shakes, and intentional gaining period are not my thing (for myself or watching others do them) and obviously they are the most prevalent themes on this site, so it is so nice to be appreciated even though I don't do them!!! Plus the idea of freedom and indulgence is very sexy to me as well!!!

7 hours ago, Ontos0811 said:

That's such an important step for anyone's mental health.

Yes! I totally agree! And I'm not saying that people shouldn't get turned on or "enjoy themselves" to these ideas of the type of comments they want to write to me. "Enjoy yourself" all you want but why is their fantasy MY responsibility to live out in my *real life*? I don't get it-  the whole "the blood rushes somewhere else" thing, like handel that before typing something stupid! Maybe if they didn't say such stupid shit a human woman would actually be handling that for them😂😂😂

But when people don't torture me with nonsense and enjoy my content I consider it one of the greatest privileges and an honor to inspire their fantasies, even if they may not be mine.

Thank you so much for everything that you said🙏💋

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Wonderful photos, and they act as perfect illustrations for your “sexy description”! Finally we have discovered the reason for your belly crease 😁 😉!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, I finally found the explanation for the long hated crease!!!

Thank you everyone here for making me feel good about it!!! I like to compare it to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer's nose because I always looked at it as a irreparable and annoying defect but for Curvage it is definitely an asset!!! It definitely really emphasizes my belly fat!!!

11 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’ve posted some of these before as well, but at that time I bombarded you poor guys with so many pics I think they got buried. I know my facial expressions are a little weird but I was trying the “put your tongue on the roof of your mouth so you don’t look like you have a double chin” thing, and.... I can’t make it work!

Sexy Description for You-
But I keep looking at these pics over that past few days, along with the pics in my previous post.  I always say this, but I really love how you can tell that I’m not stuffed or food/liquid bloated. My body is coated with soft sloppy flesh that can only be achieved by casual yet continuous indulgence and lack of any real exercise. Just being a spoiled, pampered piggy for a long long time.  Layers of pure subcutaneous fat, if I flex my abs ALL the fat is on top, I would actually like to find out my percentage of visceral fat to subcutaneous fat (especially since I am a subcutaneous fat enthusiast) I believe I probably have no more than a normal amount of visceral fat, yet I DEFINITELY have a huge excess of subcutaneous fat, creating my sagging belly, my buttery side creases, and I love that I am still relatively small but I jiggle uncontrollably when I walk, my waist still tapers in but flows into a explosion of luv handles, with a deep deep belly crease that looks like my belly smiling from being treated so well. 

B195A1CF-7264-4313-8BF9-072B57AC010A.jpeg

334A2155-AEAE-43E8-B69E-1AA156C09C2E.jpeg

DE907B7D-7355-43E3-811B-A69DEDE8B633.jpeg

4FD568BA-F248-44F1-A0C3-7AD8AA921438.jpeg

AE06F843-606C-45EF-9F1E-A7E9A1E620FE.jpeg

6B4D9F02-2A8F-4C1D-8FF7-11A49A1D3932.jpeg

B3807808-B15C-4937-820D-85E2197EC60E.jpeg

7888B464-5DEB-49A9-A425-EB1B1A0B9416.jpeg

4ED06EAB-97B3-45A6-A214-D5F2C9114DB6.jpeg

CF5D110B-D9F7-46BA-8C0D-F8AB553994B0.jpeg

You can post as much as you like. I won’t ever complain. You are stunning. 

Guest grateful

I bet you would love just 10 more on purpose.   😍❤️🥵

Just 10...........

Probably too dangerous!  😮🙀🥵

Let me do the research for you----I have developed a Costco Pizza habit that is truly wicked!

It all started with celebrating my 600 dollar relief.  😹

I just rat f**k those suckers in the front seat of my truck, blazing hot----and they never make it home!!

It's hard to stop bc it just makes me want to eat more Costco Pizza! LOL  😹

BTW, I am not a cat!  😂😂😂😁

Love your posts.  ❤️