No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
58 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Oh my, look at that chubby tummy. <poke, poke>

These are great, but the one I really want to see, is you bending over to touch your toes. With that chubby belly, were you able to reach your toes?

I don’t know if I went all the way down! I was trying to keep an eye on the iPad.

6D0B9249-4FCA-4848-9CCA-7093E10C0930.png

E56D5F49-66C4-4B55-B5DC-FC7D6F2E2DF6.png

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

I feel like a sexy  Carol Baskin with the leopard dress and leopard towel ! I got it for posting on here but my husband likes it so much he wants me to get the next size up so I can wear it when we go out..... if he's still around. You won't get this reference if you haven't seen Tiger King in Netflix

20200516_210312.jpg

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I feel like a sexy  Carol Baskin with the leopard dress and leopard towel ! I got it for posting on here but my husband likes it so much he wants me to get the next size up so I can wear it when we go out..... if he's still around. You won't get this reference if you haven't seen Tiger King in Netflix

20200516_210312.jpg

Don't forget the Sardine Oil!!

11 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Trikini model compare!

C8522D53-1722-4F0D-A79B-F582BFE7AEF5.jpeg

Definitely prefer your version :) 

Are trikini's the new covid safe fashion item?

21 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Lol! I know you watched it!

Man, it was just a train wreck, beginning to end. I couldn't stop watching. I think the moral of the entire series is; Meth is bad, very bad, but it makes for a wild story. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you!
BilledMeUp posted the trikini for a compare, I thought it was a cute idea!

I can’t believe he got strait guys to not just have sex with him, but marry him because he was giving them meth, that is crazy! It definitely was a wild story! I think it must be the most watched documentary of all time!

My husband laughed when I showed him the sardine oil comment.  Little does he know... lol but I don’t think this little guy could eat my 325lb husband. Lol!

A4DD71C3-D039-436F-BA5D-10642620BFF0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!
BilledMeUp posted the trikini for a compare, I thought it was a cute idea!

I can’t believe he got strait guys to not just have sex with him, but marry him because he was giving them meth, that is crazy! It definitely was a wild story! I think it must be the most watched documentary of all time!

My husband laughed when I showed him the sardine oil comment.  Little does he know... lol but I don’t think this little guy could eat my 325lb husband. Lol!

A4DD71C3-D039-436F-BA5D-10642620BFF0.jpeg

Aww so cute. I am sure he could nibble a finger or two :)

Did your husband laugh? Or did he chuckle nervously knowing full fell the cat could eat him (albeit very slowly) and you would inherit his millions and start a tiger "rescue"? 🐅

The trikini is definitely a cute idea!! Looks good and is socially responsible lol.

The doco swings from wild to strange to downright insane. I couldn't believe that he got away with, just because he was supplying them with drugs. I think you are right, it must be one of the most watched documentaries of all time, but only because it was stranger than fiction. 

Love the trikini compare. A real woman vs airbrushed skin and bones. What man would pick the one the one on the left? Only concern is all stretched out, you look a little thin. I hope you haven’t been dieting to look like one of those waifs. 

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Aww so cute. I am sure he could nibble a finger or two :)

Did your husband laugh? Or did he chuckle nervously knowing full fell the cat could eat him (albeit very slowly) and you would inherit his millions and start a tiger "rescue"? 🐅

The trikini is definitely a cute idea!! Looks good and is socially responsible lol.

The doco swings from wild to strange to downright insane. I couldn't believe that he got away with, just because he was supplying them with drugs. I think you are right, it must be one of the most watched documentaries of all time, but only because it was stranger than fiction. 

That is so funny! He asked right after if fed the cats yet this morning, so maybe! Lol!

Have you watched anything else good on Netflix? We are running out of stuff to watch!

A show I really like on Hulu is “What we do in the Shadows” it’s really funny it’s like stupid and clever at the same time. The female main character is gorgeous and has kind of a teeny little double chin when she talks so you might like that it’s hard to tell if she is actually chubby or not with the way she dresses. The premise is that they are vampires doing a reality show which sounds so corny and stupid but it’s really good. And it doesn’t hurt that the one character Giermo is super cute!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

Love the trikini compare. A real woman vs airbrushed skin and bones. What man would pick the one the one on the left? Only concern is all stretched out, you look a little thin. I hope you haven’t been dieting to look like one of those waifs. 

No, no don’t worry about that, I’m as plump as ever! I was trying on yet another new bikini and walking around the house in it and I could see my whole body jiggling wildly in the mirrors.  Especially my belly and thighs! It’s definitely a turn on for me thinking about wearing a bikini in public and everyone seeing how much I jiggle!  It’s just the pose and the cut of that bikini.

This is a good time to post this photo.

!!!!SAME DAY!!!!

The photo on the left is 10:30 am

The photo on the right is 4:30 pm, after being on my feet for a few hours and eating a big salad

It’s crazy how different I can look for no real reason! I guess mostly bloating, and this sounds crazy but I think when I play with my belly it gets softer and pops out more. It makes sense (kind of) when really fatty food is warmed up it gets softer. Cheese, butter, Crisco, maybe it’s like that?

BA3746FF-00CA-4487-A510-303076066DED.jpeg

Guest Namakemono
On 5/16/2020 at 7:00 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! Should I do a picture that shows them more?

Yes please!!

• Curvage Model

I will get in the feet pictures in a second.

I was wondering on anyone’s opinion on what I’m categorized as.  When I go to post a video the first step is selecting a size the two categories that could apply to me are “thick curvy” and “slim curvy” which I know sound like opposites but it goes up to SSBBW. I was putting myself in “thick curvy” but I noticed that there weren’t many videos in that category and also another woman about my size was in the category “slim curvy”. I figured you would be the best ones to ask since you are the ones searching the videos. 

Any input is greatly appreciated!!!💖