No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

56 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Oh I forgot to mention that the reason I named myself NogutNoglory is because I'm a FFA. So the "glory" part is my attraction to you and though I do find different types of people attractive a "gut" certainly helps. It was inspired by this picture which is like the male version of the plus sized "mudflap girl".  So hot!!! I've thought about making it my profile pic but obviously that would be very confusing!

Screenshot_2020-06-05-11-17-04.png

HOT

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I’m very curious about you thoughts on what is sexier- an intentional or unintentional gain?

Love how you keep the convo going on your thread!

I think both are sexy, so long as "happy" is included.

For intentional gaining, I think the idea of the gainer teasing their partner with how they eat, how clothes fit, etc. to be really hot. I had a long-term GF who wasn't super into the idea of gaining, but she knew I was into it and would often tease me about how much she ate or how tight her pants were getting. She'd try to get me to skip the gym and stay in with her by saying she was going to have a huge dinner and would need belly rubs later. She'd force my face into her belly. All that was awesome.

For unintentional, I just love the idea of someone putting on weight because they're enjoying the good things in life--relaxing, rich foods, etc. The hedonistic undertones turn me on.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!!

That is so cool that she would play along with what you are into like that! Did she ever actually gain weight or more just kind of role play like what you mentioned? 

It really was great! She was a gem. She was always curvy and "thick" though certainly not fat/chubby. She ended up putting on about 15 pounds in the 3-4 years we were together, with some yo-yoing in between. She didn't gain for me necessarily, it was more a product of partying and relaxing a bit knowing my preferences. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...