No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 4/26/2020 at 11:44 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I don't think I would ever wear a bikini that shows THAT much of my belly in public. I'm sure I would be getting some disgusted looks!

I'm nervous because I have a photo shoot with a friend at a studio as soon as we are allowed to leave our homes again.  There will be other photographers and models there and I'm so afraid someone will make a comment about how big my belly is!

It's very new to me really realizing exactly HOW fat I've gotten, I would probably wear a bikini like these 2 in public but I'm sure it is still very obvious just how chubby and jiggly I am!

Nuh-uh. You would turn a lot of heads in a good way. I know I would be taking a second and third look. I might even walk into a beach umbrella.

You're beautiful and you do look like a movie star out of the 1950s

• 2 weeks later...

The trikini wears you!

11 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

OMG, I don’t where to look fist! Boobies, belly, belly boobies. Wow, both spectacular!

BTW, I have the same problem. In the morning, I feel like a stud with a nice flat belly. By bedtime, I have a ** belly.

Face. She's so easy on the eyes

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!!

I'm really happy with my weight right now for that reason! Clothes can make such a difference. Here are 2 pictures taken about a half hour apart. The right hand side I had just filmed a video and I'm posing to emphasize my oily belly, then I took a quick shower to wash off the baby oil and put on the black dress to run an errand.

inCollage_20200604_143148340.jpg

Stunning. I just don't know what else to say.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I think you are damn fine, even better without makeup. And while I'm not really a tattoo person, I appreciate your taste in color and design.

I'm sorry that some asshole decides that he's going to lecture you like he's some expert in psychology. People like that are probably projecting anyway. Take solace that hundreds on here find you gorgeous and your life is probably better than that guy's anyway. Happy people don't demean people.

And if he's on here, he's probably been banned by now (I hope).

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I actually need to do some catching up on responding on my thread myself!!! Here I am in my new micro-kini and I can’t see how “intentionally sexy” outfits somehow show insecurity!? Don’t I look so insecure with my hip pop and overall attitude that I can’t even handle how sexy I look in this? Lol!

I know that even in my own opinion I could lose a good 5 lbs, and probably most people would say another 10 on top of that, but I think I have a beautiful  body and I don’t get why people on a website created to look at fat women would tell me that I shouldn’t show it off!? 

I mean, really? “No one wants to see that, put on some yoga pants!” What !?!?

P.S. Those are my TV / driving glasses! The glasses and hair don’t go at all with the bikini but I loved it on my body so much that I had to take a photo!

69E4F053-45E1-4411-B913-82E9E990F723.jpeg

MOAR GLASSES!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...