No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Outside of the community, if a woman let's say posted a picture of herself on IG in a bikini, and had written several posts detailing issues with feeling unsure of her body and where she fits into the world and had on numerous occasions stated she wanted to lose weight, and guys commented on her picture some form of "yea I mean you look good, but have you thought about losing that extra 20 pounds cause you'd look a lot better" everyone would crucify that guy for being insensitive and inappropriate about his comments. Society as a whole has expectations and rules and if guys were going around telling women a little on the heavier side, "ya know if you were thinner you'd be perfect" it wouldn't last 30 seconds because it's not socially acceptable behavior.

Within this community it's the same thing just in reverse, telling a woman that you think from your perception is a little on the smaller side and would look better if she gained some extra pounds is just as uncalled for as the aforementioned example. The reason it happens here much more than it does out there is simply because it's permitted, the community itself is what allows it.

It's often explained away here as being well intended or encouraging, again, ask yourself, would you in a public forum like IG be the guy whos telling girls they'd look better if they lost weight? No? Then don't do the opposite here. Tying approval and validation to some condition of the individual being different than they currently are is cruel, and manipulative. 

I enjoy this community, for the most part, and I respect that it's often the only outlet a lot of people have for feelings that are not always welcome in the outside world, the onus is on the viewer however though to find a means to either channel that in an acceptable manner to the model or to find other means of doing so, one's right to self-expression stops at the point it's being malicious towards others. Regardless of if it's well intended to you, if it's not to the recipient of your comment, then it's not. Again, you wouldn't tell some girl hey if you lost 20 pounds you'd look so much better, so just take a moment and think about what you're saying and how someone would feel in a similar situation.

Lastly, simply because a woman chooses to post content here, and bare skin here, is not consent to your critique. I think if a lot of the men here had to post full body images of themselves to include their penis and have all the women of curvage go through and list for them all the things they could do to look "better" we wouldn't have this issue as much. When all else fails, if you're unsure, just ask the person politely what their comfort zone is, and then respect their answer. This shouldn't have to be a thing, I imagine if some people had to look these women in the eyes and see how hurt their comments make them they'd likely stop, I don't believe most everyone here is trying to be malicious, but just take a moment to listen and try and understand the other side of it.

Stay beautiful Curvage, let's keep being better tomorrow than we are today until this is the community of true inclusiveness I think we all want it to be. 🧡

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

I loved this dress so much I ordered it in a second color!

I love the way the thin, stretchy satin pulls around my big boobs, plump little p o t belly and thick thighs!

Screenshot_2020-08-18-22-36-35.png

Screenshot_2020-08-18-22-33-13.png

Screenshot_2020-08-18-22-37-51.png

The way your chest tests the absolute limits of how much stretch there is to the material of the dress is the stuff of legend

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how anyone in the restraunt was able to take a bite of food or a sip of their drink with all of their jaws on the floor. You look stunning in that dress. Happy birthday NGNG and mine is next week so thank you for the early present cause there is no way I'm going to be able to stop staring at these pictures from now until then

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

@NogutNoglory

1.) Pampered weight gain is the best kind. It not only is a result of being loved but I think it helps create such a positive relationship with ones body. It's not a point of shame or self-loathing, but instead is almost a point of pride. It shows you're healthy and loved and the positive mindset helps breed confidence not only in ones image but in their overall self-worth. Nobody should ever become any body type for negative reasons.

2.) Throughout your time here you seem to not only be more and more comfortable with yourself but confident enough to set boundaries and speak out against peer pressure to look any type of way. Good for you! That's such an important step for anyone's mental health. Your opinion of you should be the only vote that counts.

Keep doing what you're doing. All your content looks/is great at any shape and size.❤️