No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I hope so!!! My waist is 27” so I’d like my hips to get to at least 37”, they are 36” now. My bust is 38.5” even though that’s not what we are talking about of course I had to throw that in there! The reason I look so chubby is because the widest part of my belly is 32-33”.  But anyway I want to get away from the “long and soft“ look definitely! No you will never hear the end of that. Ever. Lol!

Well good luck @NogutNoglory with 37" hips you'd be an even more balanced hourglass, of course with a super sexy little belly too!

On 4/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!

It’s very nice to hear that!

I think it’s an interesting phenomenon that there are trends in “ideal” body types. Like did men’s arousal biology change from when Marilyn Monroe was ideal to when Twiggy was ideal? That would be strange. That’s why I have so much respect for FAs that are open about it! Love what you love! People could tell me till ad infinitum to like thin men but I can’t  help that I like big guys!

If anyone wants to comment on their struggles of liking a female or male body type that is not the current ideal, please share! I always find it interesting!

Since I was listing measurements in my earlier post I checked mine this morning: I’m 5’1 122 lbs, bust 37”, waist 26”, hips 36”.  But the reason I look like such a little mush is because my lower belly/love handle area (below waist above hips) is 33”. That kangaroo pouch was the bane of my existence until recently.  I’m so glad that you guys are enjoying it, it makes me feel much better!

Way late to this, but as you call it that super sexy 'kangaroo pouch' combined with your other mind numbing sexy curves is what really makes you so hot!