No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

The Future Farmers of America website! It’s not meant to be a fat admirer thing at all, which makes it even better to me!!! I can’t believe that they had a pig one!!!

So funny that they have the acronym FFA and I thought it meant Female Fat Admirer on your shirt haha.  I guess my brain is forever stuck in my kinks.

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

"I try not to, lose my shit but it's hard. In a video I act submissive because it's a fun fantasy but in real life: I've worked my ass off in high school to save $10,000 by graduation so I could move out of my parents house asap (I was really ready at 14 but had to wait) I've quit smoking 9 years ago, been clean from Heroine for 9 years with out a 12 step program (I went for years, it's not for me, that's a whole story on it's own) after surving 7 overdoses (at least one on fentanyl which is rare to survive) escaped the shit town I went to to get help for my addiction to work at a salon in NYC (which caused my Mom to stop talking to me while going through all that, yes she was mad I was doing something better with my life, doesn't make sense to me either), become very successful even with my look at a salon in a town filled with old money conservative people, and now I'm self employed, I could go on but my point is I'm not a "tell me what to do Daddy" kind of girl. So I don't want to be rude and I get that's a big part of the fetish, the girl gaining for you thing, but it's like a visceral reaction for me when someone tells me what to do, especially with my body. I promise I don't want to be a total bitch💖"

MAJOR props to you for being clean from heroine for 9 years!  That is no easy feat.  One of my best friends is trying to kick heroine right now and it has been a real battle.  Also, even though the person that initiated this response from you obviously hasn't followed you for very long, or paid attention to what you say in your posts, I am somewhat glad they caused this reaction because it allows the rest of us to get to know you even better ❤️

On 11/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, NogutNoglory said:

You guys will probably laugh at me, my husband just roasted me for it, but I’m excited!!! Instead of buying a new  iphone like a normal person, so I can get a case that isn’t disgusting (they don’t sell cases for my LG G6 because it’s so old). I thought why not get a really cool phone for a prop? I have an idea for a bf 4 video that would involve a phone as a prop. They are working phones but like most people we don’t have a landline so it’s just for a prop but the worst part is I got one and then saw the color I really wanted so I got both! This is why I like to buy stuff from Aliexpress (China) because it’s cheap as shit, it just takes forever to arrive. And let’s be real everything comes from China anyway, why pay a middle man? Are they not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? My husband announced that I can never again say he spends money on something stupid! Ever! Lol! I got the pale pink first and then saw the vibrant pink so I had to get it!

DEC8D80A-8F4C-4617-8872-E6DD94116B0F.jpeg

D5CD2F84-6C35-4D04-86EB-2B5B7CF6EAC7.jpeg

I would never laugh at you because I actually have a small collection of vintage telephones!

On 11/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! I love that too!!! I just ordered a bunch of tight new clothes that I can’t wait to ooze out of!!! (I have a little bit of a shopping addiction, but everything is cheap and if you guys love seeing me in it it more than justifies the purchase!!!)

Hmmm I can't wait to see what these new oozie outfits look like ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 2:35 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Chubby Mikey is a little too big for my taste (which is roughly 250-400lbs) I forget exactly what his weight is, he says it on the show, but unless he’s shorter that I’m thinking he’s pushing 450-500. Anyway, he is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

I'll show you Chubby Mikey! I've been busy packing on the lbs lately lol

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:09 AM, NogutNoglory said:

This belly is like pudding!!! It’s gotten so big!!! Between my big p o t belly and huge round thighs the straps of the bikini bottoms are getting eaten, sinking deep into my buttery soft flesh.  I’ve REALLY porked up!!! I have to do some before and afters!!!

279CC15A-B004-4AEA-8914-E4F707D74442.png

7F75A421-B240-4D13-A636-8CD980F8714F.png

6E9C748F-DDBB-4320-BA96-1388DFFB7166.png

The best part of being away from this site for awhile is coming back to see the changes in your body!  Well, the only good part of being away I should say.  Anyways, I love seeing how that belly crease is getting slightly deeper and how there is a tiny adorable roll of flesh to the side of your boobs from your top digging in so tight. You just all around look amazing ❤️

On 3/8/2021 at 7:08 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕💕

Is there anything that you would really like to see in a Chubby Dancer PT 2?

I was actually just thinking to myself how hot it would be to go to a strip club and see you with your belly poking out attempting to climb the pole!  You'd make the best dancer ever with that bigger belly! 

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 3:40 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

10E4636D-1630-42D0-850A-19CC24F9E96A.jpeg

You look incredible!  It's been awhile since I have been on here and I had to immediately check this thread haha.  I am looking forward to hearing more about your book :)