No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 13/3/2021 at 12:37, NogutNoglory said:

Grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua storia!!! Adoro sentire parlare di relazioni nella vita reale in cui le persone rispettano i desideri e le decisioni degli altri !!! È grandioso!!! Parte del motivo per cui sono così onesto è perché penso che sia importante che gli uomini qui presenti si rendano conto che c'è   una via di mezzo !!! Non tutte le ragazze al mondo vogliono diventare davvero davvero grasse solo per il suo SO. Capisco che anche questa sia fantasia e cose del genere, ma ci sono anche discussioni di relazione qui e persone che parlano di vivere il loro feticcio, quindi mi piace che si sappia che ci sono persone che possono eccitarsi con il loro grasso senza volerne di più. Sono molto fortunato ad avere un bel marito grande e bello e avere quello che voglio nella vita reale e vorrei che tutti potessero provarne un po '.

Mi piace che tu abbia sollevato l'eccitazione temporanea rispetto alla felicità reale. Vengo eccitato dal mio nuovo peso, ma allo stesso tempo sono molto vicino all'essere effettivamente sovrappeso, il che mi spaventa e il fatto che pesi tanto quanto qualcuno che ha 5'7 e io sono solo 5'1 lo è davvero spaventoso !!!! 😱

Ma sono solo contento di non aver guadagnato intenzionalmente perché quando dubito che mi piaccia allora farei davvero fatica !!! Sono così felice che ti piacciano le mie descrizioni !!! Ieri mi sentivo molto eccitato !!! Per me adoro i giochi di pancia, i paragoni e le storie, il cibo e il mangiare sono piacevoli ma non mi piace molto il cibo (sono sicuro che stai pensando "sì, giusto" lol!). Per me è difficile perdere peso perché bevo così tanto (vodka e mirtillo rosso non birra) che ho provato per 10 giorni mentre ero a dieta e ha fatto schifo. Inoltre trovo che più a lungo mi fermo, peggio è quando ricomincio. Sono solo molto grato che mio marito sia simpatico con me che pubblichi e creo contenuti e soprattutto non sono arrabbiato per aver guadagnato peso perché a lui non piace affatto, ma lui ' È stato fantastico e ho giocato con la mia pancia perché sa che mi eccita. Grazie ancora mille per tutto quello che hai condiviso !!!

it is the first time that I am writing to you, I am a bit excited.  First of all, congratulations you are really very beautiful and you are really very sweet.  I apologize for my not excellent English, I am Italian.  I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your way of being very frank.  Do not be afraid of your weight, because even if you are close to being overweight from a numerical point of view, and even several extra pounds (not thirty of course, even if it always depends on other factors) do not put your health at risk.  yes, i'm biased because i love girls with bellies, but at the moment you are among the most curvage fit girls and no one in their right mind would say that you are fat off this platform.  In Italy, girls with your current physique (but even slightly older) are called "Mediterranean girls".  Either way, don't be scared of your weight, you look beautiful and keep it up if you want it of course.  it is much more dangerous to smoke or be underweight than a few pounds more than the BMI.  I wish you well, I will continue to be your fan. Thanks for all.

PS: I love that you are a drinker, drinking contents would be nice, if you would one day

22 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Awww!!! That’s so sweet!!! I’m so happy that you decided to write to me!!! “Excited” is my favorite word in the English language! Your English is awesome!!!

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

Great!!! I’m sure not every does! Lol!

Thank you so much!!! I’m definitely starting to feel much less afraid of it,  and more turned on by it! Thank you for saying that no one would call me fat off of this platform!!! I’ll put photos of myself in normal clothes at the ribbon cutting for my suite so you can see what people in my everyday life see! I am quite covered up typically so it is very fun to wear tiny little outfits or sometimes nothing with strategically placed hands for you guys!😈  It’s really cool that you aren’t into smoking. I stopped smoking 9 years ago! One of the best decisions ever!!! I like the “Mediterranean Girls“ thing, do you follow this model? She is Italian and I love her Instagram because she just knows that she’s hot (it seems, I don’t speak Italian so I can’t read the captions) I find that an American girl her size would feel the need to apologize for their weight by emphasizing being “body positive”.  Would she be considered “too chubby” in Italy? Or is she what you are talking about as an example of a Mediterranean Girl? I am actually 1/4 Italian, though sadly I don’t have naturally dark hair.

Grazie!!! Che tipo di contenuto per bere vorresti? Si prega di essere il più precisi possibile! Speravo di trovare qualcuno qui che fosse coinvolto in questo. Sono sorpreso che non ci siano più persone qui in questo perché bere in eccesso e mangiare in eccesso sono strettamente correlati, almeno nella mia mente. Mi piacerebbe realizzare contenuti del genere, se si tratta di sbuffi o colpi dovrei fare qualcosa di diverso dalla mia solita Vodka e Cranberry. Ho pensato di incanalare le colate di fango da quando ho scritto una storia con quello dentro. Comunque, dimmi tutte le tue idee e se voglio apportare modifiche ti chiederò se sono ok. Sono molto eccitato per questo! Sto aspettando da molto tempo !!! 

D2418C38-1A9A-4463-971E-AD67138713B2.jpeg

D449BDE1-01EA-4094-A30C-A4B2563E6497.jpeg

59572DD5-AB29-42EB-AB58-7F3FF9ACDA93.jpeg

B769497F-9707-45ED-A4ED-F4A3AD2F7413.jpeg

8E761161-2B04-4AC1-8AAF-B8C05DBE6055.jpeg

you're right, I've been too vague.  I am very happy to know that you are less afraid of your weight and your body.  The first thing is serenity, to be able to do anything in life.  So, I honestly did not know this model, I saw a little something and it is perfectly in the Italian canons (especially Southern Italy, the area where I am).  I find these photos of you with "everyday" clothes very sweets.  I also always tell my girlfriend that there is nothing more beautiful than everyday life.  However, I find you very beautiful, and in normal clothes you look even less Chubby.  A beautiful normal girl.  that's why I tell you that you don't have to worry about yourself and your weight, you are largely normal.  So as a "drinking content" I have no particular suggestions.  There are Reiinapop and Haley Blake who have made several (Reiinapop with beer, Haley a little stronger with liquors).  I don't know oh my God, I'm a little embarrassed!  Experiment!  have fun first.  Thank you so much for sharing some photos of your daily life, it seems to know you a little more (I know it's not like that, a few photos are not enough to get to know a person) but you seem a little closer to us.  Are you a 1/4 Italian?  wow you Americans have the blood of the whole world in your veins, it's a beautiful thing.  When there will be an opportunity, after this pandemic, I recommend a trip to Italy, both for the culture (I love my country for this, I'm lucky) and obviously food (we have a lot of it and caloric, but very healthy, in fact we are a nation with  a very old population, ours grannies say always “Have you eat, honey?I see you so skinny and tired😂. This is a way to say:“I love you, your are special and you must be fine”) and alcohol, you will not be disappointed.  I hope you continue this journey with food and extra weight, without pressure and without thoughts, but with a smile.  Sorry for this endless and useless message, you are very kind.  Good luck with everything, even out of curvage, in real life. Remember: food is love, not an enemy.

On 20/3/2021 at 02:14, NogutNoglory said:

Ecco le  foto a tema più pin-up, so di averle postate prima, ma per chi non le ha viste-

Mi piacerebbe provare a mettere le mie curve paffute in quel costume da bagno ora, ma non credo che il fotografo sarebbe molto felice se rovinassi un po 'del suo guardaroba per le persone che la pagano per fotografarli !!! Voglio sicuramente fare qualche scatto con i tiki però !!! La fotografa è una ragazza più grande quindi non ho remore a fare un servizio fotografico con lei a questo peso !!!

08882F4F-D310-4B7E-9D4F-40F013E21D52.png

CB01993C-CE66-44BC-9156-DF12E9EAD60A.png

C3D9B3EF-A061-462C-8F71-120779511917.png

3BE92279-68C5-444C-A41C-D2D0B3FC4208.png

D7E7E72F-D333-4C7F-8997-D68DEC22BEEC.png

8D3999BD-43FB-4EE5-AEAC-666FE923EFBF.png

553D7956-E5E3-4B42-A17C-5471E4979ABE.png

F46AB0DA-4BFD-49C7-ADCE-BEBFAE480528.png

04788D90-54D4-4D50-A6D4-FBCA5AD95F8A.png

it doesn't seem like nine years have passed. It's nice to see how a person's body changes over time. I wanted to ask you, if it is not a problem for you of course, if you look at these photos regretting that body or if you are happy now. Not necessarily a comparison between these two moments, even in others of your life. In short, I would like to know how the perception of your body has changed and how you decided to come to this platform.

9 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

it doesn't seem like nine years have passed. It's nice to see how a person's body changes over time. I wanted to ask you, if it is not a problem for you of course, if you look at these photos regretting that body or if you are happy now. Not necessarily a comparison between these two moments, even in others of your life. In short, I would like to know how the perception of your body has changed and how you decided to come to this platform.

you answered very satisfactorily.  thank you so much.  Don't apologize for the length of your answer.  I like to know a little about your path and the reasons why you do things (i am curious) Don't worry, I have no intention of telling you what to do with your breasts: it is your body and neither I nor anyone else  can tell you what to do.  At best, when we treat ourselves badly, there are people who love us who remind us that we are fooling ourselves.  For the rest what to tell you, thank you for your patience for the answers!  However you were beautiful 9 years ago and you are even more beautiful today, and the weather is not easy to beat!  congratulations.  You are curvy and radiant.  Ah, another thing: 5'1 for 125-130 lb, are measures Normal (Great pin up). 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Fai molti punti meravigliosi !!! E amo il tuo sentimento !!!

Avere un bell'aspetto nei miei vestiti è sempre stato molto importante per me, quindi questa è la mia più grande paura, oltre a perdere il controllo. Se non stessi bevendo, so che non sarei così pesante, quindi non è come se un dimagrimento non fosse affatto irraggiungibile, ogni fluttuazione di peso che ho avuto è stata dovuta a qualche tipo di droga. Dalla flebo all'alcol agli antidepressivi, quindi non è che questa sia la mano che mi viene data, potrei sicuramente prendermi cura di me stesso molto meglio. Oltre al mio molto, molto più magro, ero sempre un po 'più grosso sulle cosce, avevo un piccolo marsupio e una piega della pancia, ma non ero grasso in alcun modo, quindi è strano pensare che le persone nella vita reale possano pensare che io sia grasso- come veramente grasso non solo "non perfetto".

I miei clienti sono molto attenti all'immagine, faccio molte estensioni dei capelli e anche le donne come quelle che sono in ottima forma, ottengono gli interventi chirurgici, gli iniettabili, le estensioni delle ciglia e vivo per tutto questo, è comunque importante per me avere un bell'aspetto. *** Sento che nel mondo di Curvage c'è qualcosa nel vedere una donna cadere a pezzi e avere un brutto aspetto che la gente ama assolutamente, quindi rende ancora più difficile vedere le cose chiaramente. *** E in realtà mi frustra davvero, si tratta di realismo o si tratta di rovina?

Penso che sia meraviglioso quello che hai detto, ma ho un ego, voglio avere un bell'aspetto, non voglio che la gente abbia pietà della ragazza grassa, sto davvero passando un momento difficile in questo momento con tutto.Non voglio mai sembrare vecchia, questa è la mia più grande paura. Puoi indovinare la mia età se vuoi, il fatto che tu abbia buttato dentro la cosa dell'invecchiamento mi ha spaventato un po '!!!

“Non temere di invecchiare, l'età che si dimostra attrae, vedi Persepolis: non pop star ma campane che suonano da secoli”. questo è il verso di una canzone. Anch'io ho paura del tempo, di invecchiare e di tutto ciò che ne consegue. La tua immagine è stupenda, il tuo stile e anche le tue foto senza trucco. Mi dispiace sapere che hai avuto vari problemi di dipendenza, spero che tu stia meglio ora. Credo che per essere più calmi e meno ansiosi, devi cercare di superare il concetto di "essere sempre al top" sia fisicamente che mentalmente. Se sei meno insicuro del tuo aspetto, della tua età e di tutte le altre cose, starai sicuramente meglio, perché questo si nota nelle persone e la tua serenità conta più di quello che sembra essere la tua felicità. Personalmente ti apprezzo moltissimo: amo il tuo corpo, Amo il coraggio del tuo coinvolgimento qui e vorrei che tu fossi sereno e calmo anche qui fuori, perché se sei rilassato e ogni tanto dici "non mi interessa" la vita è più leggera, anche se la bilancia e il calendario dice che sei più grasso o più vecchio. Detto questo, posso notare con piacere che nonostante le tue paure, queste foto naturali mostrano quanto sei bella e che i chili che hai guadagnato / stai prendendo ti rendono bellissima, più piena, più armoniosa e più morbida.

24 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

This didn’t translate! But I’m very excited to see what you wrote! Please try again!!!

“Don't be afraid of getting old, the age that proves attracts, see Persepolis: not pop stars but bells ringing for centuries”.  this is the verse of a song.  I too am afraid of time, of getting old and all that goes with it.  Your image is gorgeous, your style and your makeup-free photos too.  I'm sorry to know that you have had various addiction problems, I hope you are better now.  I believe that in order to be calmer and less anxious, you must try to overcome the concept of "always being on top" whether physically or mentally.  If you are less insecure about your appearance, your age and all the other things, you will certainly be better off, because this is noticeable in people, and your serenity matters more than what your happiness seems to be.  I personally appreciate you very much: I love your body, I love the courage of your getting involved here and I would like you to be peaceful and calm even out here, because if you are relaxed and every now and then you say "I don't care" life is lighter,  even if the scales and the calendar say you are fatter or older.  Having said that, I can note with pleasure that despite your fears, these natural photos show how beautiful you are and that the pounds you have gained / are taking make you gorgeous, fuller, more harmonious and softer. Sorry, i forgot to translate my thoughts. I am so embarrassed

On 30/3/2021 at 17:17, NogutNoglory said:

Non essere imbarazzato !!! Tutto quello che hai detto era adorabile !!! Sei il più dolce e adoro la tua prospettiva !!!

Non so se penso che molte persone la pensino davvero in questo modo, ma so che l'America è diversa, tutto sta nel sembrare più giovani, migliori, più magri. Quindi qui si tratta di chi ottiene il più grasso più velocemente, quindi non c'è molto solo essere pacifici. C'è  sempre qualcuno più che felice di dirti che non sei abbastanza bravo! Non ho paura di invecchiare, è più solo sembrare più vecchio. Non ero mai insicuro sulla mia età reale fino a quando non sono stato trollato su FF perché l'avevo elencato lì. Non capirò mai perché i troll non si uccidono solo per ottenere una terapia o qualcosa del genere! Ma è per questo che non ho mai elencato pubblicamente la mia età qui. È solo triste che io abbia paura di farlo. Sono orgoglioso di sembrare anni più giovane di quanto non sia in realtà, non dovrebbe essere una buona cosa? Recentemente un ragazzo dove compro il mio alcol è rimasto scioccato quando gli ho dato la mia carta d'identità e non era come un bravo ragazzo, quindi penso che fosse davvero onesto.  
 Sono molto scoraggiato per il mio peso, sono un po 'più in alto da dove ero poche settimane fa e questo è terrificante. Penso di arrivare a un bivio in cui ho bisogno di cambiare qualcosa, a volte penso che se non avessi iniziato a fare la modella qui avrei mantenuto il mio peso. Non lo so, la mia testa è dappertutto. Ma apprezzo tutti i tuoi gentili pensieri e le tue parole !!!

it's a good thing to look younger, sure!  But there doesn't have to be all this pressure of having to be perfect, because people will always have something to say.  I don't know the American reality closely, but sometimes you seem to put your foot on the accelerator of the competition (and it's good and bad at the same time).  I just want you to be calm, and that you don't feel uncomfortable, neither for your body (belly, breasts or whatever) nor for anything else.  It is impossible to always be at the top and the people (not the people who love us) who see you but don't know you will never be really happy, because they will always find some flaw, always something to blame you for.  I don't want to tell you how to live, I would never allow myself to do something like that.  I just wish you don't have all these pressures and do it all with a smile, be it here with your beautiful content, and in real life.  sorry for the length of the message if you found it intrusive.  A Big hug!

40 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

No! It’s wonderful!!! I always love everything that you say!!!! Calm is hard for me, that’s why I drink! Lol! (But really!) You definitely help me feel so much better, funny enough it was your use of that word “excited” that filled me with so much joy! As I said that is my favorite word, of course everything you’ve said after that has been wonderful but I always smile thinking about that whenever I see your name pop up! Not intrusive at all!!! I’m very lucky that my husband is quite calm, so that helps, if I was with someone like me it would be crazy, plus he’s not caught up in too much superficial stuff.

Last week or longer ago  I was reading a thread from a woman who’s had children and is 5’9 and has gained 15 lbs over 15 years of marriage (so that’s like 5 lbs on someone my height if not maybe 1 or 2!) and her husband calls her fat and doesn’t want to have sex with her, and she is super confident, it’s not like he doesn’t like her change in attitude or anything like that, plus she is naturally very curvy with huge boobs so most didn’t go to her belly.-  And I just thought how awful!!! I was shocked that anyone could treat their wife that way. But I feel very very very lucky that even though I’m much shorter, have no kids to blame my weight on, and a quite a squishy little ** belly my husband is still very much attracted to me and plays with my belly because he knows I like it and teases me. He just wants me to be happy.  The reason that I went into all that is because I want you to know that any pressure I have is just what’s going on in my crazy head, he is very comforting which helps A LOT!!! But of course your sweet wonderful comments help immensely as well!!!! Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

thanks to you, you are committed to responding to each of us here. That said, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the latest photos of your bra ( I still think that you're curvy but not fat, I swear it!). My girlfriend also said you're cute, I showed her the picture of you in "civilian" clothes (yes, she said really cute)

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Awww!!! That’s awesome!!! It’s great that you can share those types of things with her!!! Forgive me if you have mentioned it before, but is she a little soft/curvy?

She is tall 151 cm, 5'1 more or less, and she weights 47-48 kg, 104-106 lb. She is small, but has the just curves. She has gained 2-3 lb In the last two year, nothing to important ( She knows that I love some kilo or lb, but if she wants gains ok, but it isn't a problem for me, she is so sweetieee) I think that I am very lucky to have a girlfriend like her, because we talk about everything, and she don't judge me for my passion for the curves, the chubby excetera, without possession or gelosy. I don't know if  we'll stay  a lot together, we're so young, but she is a good person and I hope the best for her, with or without me.

On 6/4/2021 at 00:45, NogutNoglory said:

L'ho già postato ma penso che ti piacerà !!!

5158F7DA-A121-4B32-9B83-DD3B90F6FDE9.jpeg

first of all: I hope you spent a happy Easter, with your loved ones (and that you ate of course).  This photo is one of my favorites among those from behind (also because I prefer to see a person's face).  You are so cute, full of curves and soft.  I think that short girls are the most beautiful in the flesh, because they tend to form more curves and appear more compact, while a very tall girl, with several extra pounds, especially if she has a slender body, tends to be "thicker"  "Than" plump ".  I definitely don't want to say tall curvy girls are ugly, anyway, every girl is beautiful.  I just think a short girl, like you for example, can be highly valued with a few extra pounds.  Excuse me for saying this, but you're getting a big butt, which girls usually try to achieve with specific exercises in the gym.  Sure, unlike them you have a little belly and they have a toned body, but this is a point in your favor, because you are more harmonious than them (a great ass but with a muscular and lean body, to me personally  do not like).  It's nice to hug, hold, see the softness.  I find you truly harmonious, to be hugged continuously.  Ah, and you're not even fat, just think what power you are.  Look in the mirror and say you are beautiful, appreciate yourself, and you will be lighter on the inside, though heavier on the outside.  One question, I know it has little to do with photos, I wanted to ask you if your hunger has changed this year, if you eat more or if there is any change in your diet.  ah and if you have a favorite dish.  Answer me only if you want and you don't find me intrusive!

Edited by Zorobabele

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

GOOD!!!  If I could gain there more than my belly (like Candii Kayne) I wouldn’t be so scared to gain!!! Like I said before, I never feel it’s big enough so it’s really nice to hear that!!!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, being tiny definitely allows me to be really plump and soft without feeling bigger than other women in real life. 

You are never intrusive!!! At first being on FF everyone kept taunting me about how huge and fat I was going to get. I did say I wanted to be teased, but about the weight I’ve gained, I wasn’t asking anyone to fail at predicting the future! So I was very very worried to even gain a lb because I knew they would gloat about it and be really nasty, and many people on there are very nasty so I stopped posting there for a while. But during the time I was posting there I had days that I would be so hungry but I wouldn’t eat so that I could drink, somewhere around November I stopped doing that, but now I feel like I lost control of my weight and that terrifies me. I don’t think I’ve stretched my stomach, I just have a harder time not eating when I’m hungry. It has made me feel good that my husband said it was ok with him if I didn’t lose weight, because when I started posting he said that he didn’t want me to gain, so it was nice to hear him say that! I have had a desire for more sweet things lately but not horrible. No one believes me, but I don’t actually eat that much, probably about half of my calorie intake is alcohol and mixer, but I’ve tried mixing with seltzer and it just makes me hungrier, so I prefer the 100% juice. He had pointed out that I’ve been eating more late at night so I’m trying to stop doing that and now that it’s nice weather I need to force myself to get out and walk. I have a weird thing where I feel really uncomfortable walking around where people will look at and talk to me. Usually people are not mean but they say things about my hair and tattoos and it’s really awkward for me. I have social anxiety in general which is part of the reason that I drink, but I have to stop letting that keep my inside because I love to walk! 

I'm sorry you have this social anxiety? have you ever thought of trying a path with a mental coach or a therapist? I know, it's none of my business, I repeat, I don't want to tell you how to live. I just want you to be fine, that you don't feel anxious all the time, inadequate or ugly. the people who criticize you will always be there, they will never be satisfied. When there are episodes that hurt you, try to think of all the positive people who support you and I don't think we are few. Think about everything you have already achieved and the beautiful things you have: you have a wonderful body, which deserves respect; a husband who supports and loves you unconditionally; friends; a job, an internet community that tells you every day that you are awesome! I know, it's not easy at all, but try to start fortifying your soul to face the idiots that inevitably will be there. You are not perfect. Don't you have the waistline of a model, the butt of a Kardashian, or the hair of a random chick that you find gorgeous? who cares! it's you, with your hair, your ass and your legs and that's fine. People who love you love you, here you have a community that values you! I don't know you, other than as a model (Nogutnotglory, good nickname) here, but I'm sure you're a very good person, and that matters most of all. Try to love yourself and others will no longer be a problem, or rather, they will be a problem that will hurt you less and less over time. For the rest I personally love the fact that you are so physically now, and I will always support you. It's true, we are all here because we physically like you and love your content, but we are people and I know that behind your content there is a person like me, with fears, and disappointments. Feel free, throw away people's looks. If you are hungry, eat! If you want to get fat, do it! If you don't want to don't do it! If you want to walk, do it! If you want dessert after meat, go for it! If you want to fuck those who put pressure on you, do it! It's you and that's okay! You're not alone, neither in real life, neither here.

On 9/4/2021 at 01:07, NogutNoglory said:

Buone notizie a tutti, ma soprattutto @Zorobabele e @ cycling1951 (visto che ne abbiamo parlato) oggi sono andato a fare una passeggiata ed è stato bellissimo !!! Ecco alcune foto !!! I cervi sono al di là del freddo! Sono molto felice di essere andato !!!

FC6CD2F5-B6D2-49E5-8374-05B804AF673E.jpeg

F6BA8F92-4FA9-4721-9952-76263762D1A3.jpeg

0FFAE2A5-CB11-412E-BE60-5C413BDD2FB4.jpeg

Good,I am happy fort you. This is beautiful. You and nature are amazing. How are you after this moment?

5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Went out to dinner last night! I can’t decide if this dress hides my belly or makes me look like a little porker (rather, shows that I am a little porker lol!)!!!

01323A12-4A29-4BD2-AA69-D2028B931F83.jpeg

AA272B2E-38F3-4A00-9FEC-DA7A587C733D.jpeg

57DD62C0-39B3-4A10-BC51-BD271F17795D.jpeg

This dress make you An Arabic princess. I Don't know if you seem a little porker, maybe after food! But, of sure, you're amazing! YoU re a a Mediterranean girl

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Since we have established that no one likes sexy lingerie for some very strange reason, what about “sporty” lingerie? I literally woke up like this, I just had pants on to sleep, only difference 

AA38B1CE-3850-42C4-8652-CD50BF098FF0.jpeg

E2F35D3D-0FB0-4C03-94FE-962A867C714D.jpeg

31DED666-49AC-4613-B0BE-D2795125F3A0.jpeg

I respond to these photos but at the same time also to the outburst you wrote later. In these photos in sports lingerie, you look really cool. Really, you are a bomb (in the positive sense of the word). One small comment in particular: your boobs don't look huge, they really are (sometimes it seems like bras are asking to be released); your legs are great, they are really thick and in harmony with the ass; then one thing that I personally love is the softness of the arms and hips, which you feel during the hugs, are an explosion of softness. You know, it looks like you're a sporty girl, not because of the lingerie, but because of how thick you are. In the last month, at least in my opinion you seem thicker but less swollen, like a sportswoman who trains but eats a lot. I don't know, maybe it's the legs that seem to me to have become "strong". In recent times, I personally see more clearly that you have gained weight, but do not be scared, I do not mean that you are fat (as for example other models are here), but only that I find you really beautiful and also more curvy distributed throughout the body (repeat really wonderful legs and ass). I am also happy with the smile you have, which is worth more than anything. Ah and as for what you wrote next: this is your space, your game room, you can and should feel free to do all the content you want. You are a very helpful model and most of us respect and love you. However you are becoming more and more beautiful, I did not think you could do this path that you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, I think I may be overwhelmed trying to answer them all but I need you ALL to know that they mean SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!

Here are some pics from before my photoshoot today!!! I know they are in my same boring chair, but sitting there getting ready and that evolving into belly play and me admiring my chub is such a turn on for me that I take the pics and videos in that spot for myself as much as for you guys!!!

Getting ready is so fun for me!!! I love to listen to a particular YouTuber every morning, he’s so funny and in my eyes super attractive, a it’s just nice to have some time to be in my own little world and I really enjoy the whole process of glaming up!!! Today was particularly fun because I had extra unexpected time!!! 

I plan on posting the photos as a set in the “clips store” and making a video or two based on the shoot. I’m very curious / excited to see how they do!!!  There are some pics with doughnuts as well and I definitely want to make a “my photographer left some doughnuts here that were props and I shouldn’t eat one, especially since my photographer said I’m getting too fat - but I give in to the temptation anyway and eat one anyway ” - video. But in real life he is so sweet and non judgmental, he is the best!!!

o”

6F98B4F8-D2D5-4FA3-8288-77DCB0A7B632.jpeg

AA2EF12A-7F6D-4D52-A30C-92B1F6EA271F.jpeg

Hey Hello. Welcome back. you were right to take a break.
Simple photos are always the most effective. You seem like a shy little girl at times. I really like this thing.
You think you are gaining too much weight, do you agree with your photographer? I don't know if you ate or not in this break, you look like our usual pretty model!
You look very beautiful in these simple photos and you look very fluffy.
Ah, I obviously hope you're okay.

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

I do like myself better a little lighter but I’m trying not to let it bother me. My photographer didn’t actually say that I’m getting too fat, that would just be the role play for the video, he is actually really really sweet and cool and doesn’t care what weight I am, which is great!!!

I’m so glad that you like the photos!!! I’m very excited to see the photos he took!!!

it is important that you feel lighter, to be really light! oh, interesting this roleplaying game, I'm glad he's a sweet person. I wait patiently and excitedly for new content, of all kinds, super made up or without even a veil of makeup, it's like seeing you from different angles and with different "souls".
Personally I see that your ass has made a major change, but at the cost of looking boring, I repeat that you are all beautiful; from hair (your most colorful part, but did you always wear it very long?) to feet (small like you); each part has its own beauty. Excuse me, it looks like I'm analyzing you ...

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you like to see the variety, that is my favorite part of making content, getting to change up my look and the background/plot/idea!!!

What do you see different about my ass? Is it bigger? I hope so!!!

I’ve had it very short (horrible) and less long but I like this length the best, though I want to change it up a little for summer!!! Not the cut, more the color, it will still be dark but I want it more mermaid-y!!! Kind of like this but more dark through the ends.

77523B90-97AE-4DAA-BE7C-FFE3CB528F51.jpeg

this hair is very beautiful! anyway yes, your butt is getting thicker, like that of those who work out and put on mass

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 2:31 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Trying on dresses for Florida! I always look better in long dresses but this one makes my boobs look too good to not wear at least one day! Since no one knows me I plan on wearing the stuff I would never wear anywhere else!!! (Really slutty stuff! Lol! Haters be damned!)

8ACE1F89-8235-4C63-BB76-0836D3A8156C.jpeg

but what a slut's dress! Instead it seems to me really very cute and graceful, light and not vulgar. You look really great, it enhances you and, given your impressive physique, you will not go unnoticed. In addition to beautiful breasts, it falls very well on your hips and in my opinion, even from behind, you can see the remarkable ass you are doing.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s crazy how much all the fat loves to hang out in my lower belly!!! The tan only emphasizes it!!! But I do like how my waist gets narrow and then explodes into love handles and pouch because even thought my hips start lower it still gives an hourglass appearance!!! I love this cartoon for that reason too!!!

CC9BD4BD-79B7-4273-B8CC-BBC833736ADB.jpeg

F5353B17-64B3-4A3C-8DFF-6C47734F74BD.png

You are truly magnificent. tanning enhances you. I don't know if you've really lost that little bit of weight the way you really wanted to, but you're really awesome. The love handles make you cozy and super soft, thanks to your skin too. a little selfishly, I hope those love handles become even more; but the truth is, you're already too awesome for us. Thanks so much for everything

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

If you’ve read “An Even Bigger Hunk” you know how I described myself in High School, so then I looked at pics, I was cuter than I thought! My school picture is horrible, I did a side by side with yesterday.  

How many years between photos (the side by side). Based on how it looks, not on if you actually know my age!

F5CC6E80-1666-4B0F-8AEC-8DF97BF3D064.jpeg

006CC349-D016-4C3F-BF9B-9A0FB35C5727.jpeg

C6A7E9A3-7771-4EAC-AEF0-F7DDCA92198E.jpeg

FCE343DE-B49D-478B-B2E7-2146B828B38A.jpeg

but what a girl you were! From these photos you look like one of those dark girls with a slightly punk soul and very artistic. How were you as a student? And how were you in general as a teenager? It's so nice to see these things too, our photographs are very intimate memories to show. Happy you share them with us. PS: you were a very pretty little girl now, although many things have changed, as it should be, but you are really beautiful (when you were young you didn't have the big hips and thighs you do now)

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

So my main actives were as follows: getting high, working and saving money, chasing chubby/fat guys and buying crazy clothes/thinking about clothes and what to do with my hair and makeup. My freshman year I only had the last 3 going on but once I started doing drugs it really messed me up.  My drug of choice was Dextromethorphan, which is found in Robotussin and Coricidin Cough and Cold, it is classified as a dissociative hallucinogen, not meant to be ingested in large quantities daily.  It caused a lot of problems, I was suspended 3 times from school and had to go to outpatient rehab, it sucked.

But now with planning the reunion- I’m just going to tell people and if they call me old they can fuck off and I’ll report them! Next year it will be 20 years!!! Which is crazy! Yes, I’m a MILF apparently! I don’t have any kids though!- I’m thinking about high school and that guy I had a crush on (that inspired “an even bigger hunk” and the book I’m writing) and I just wanted him to fuck me, not take me to fucking prom or anything, I wasn’t asking much! But he was NOOOOOOT into it. And then I think, -why?-

-the way I dressed (he was a super preppy jock - but- his BODY 💦💦💦💦💦)

-he seemed to like girls with really big boobs (I hadn’t bought mine yet) though his wife does not appear that his wife has big boobs.

-the way I went about pursuing him (I didn’t know him so I just told everyone who would listen that I wanted you fuck him with the intention of him finding out)🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

-he probably thought I was a slut/I was a slut

-the fact that I was fucked up all the time

-the fact that being fucked up all the time caused me to act like a lunatic 

So there you have that….

But my grades weren’t horrible, horrible, the first outpatient was in place of school but the teacher sucked so my grades suffered I had a 2.6 or 2.8 GPA, I loved my real teachers though and they loved me, the classes I liked I did well at, math and chemistry killed me! The main thing is I hated living with my parents, they didn’t beat me or lock me in closets or anything, but I was just ready to GO!!! If I had moved out at 14 I think I would have been much better off to be honest.

Thank you very much for your reply. You are really super nice and also very brave to show yourself so transparently. I am sorry for all your difficulties and for the problems these substances have given you (I don't even know half of these pills / drugs, I am very ignorant on the subject). But I recommend, now only water, coke and little else! You must be fine !!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:04 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! Like, Comment and Subscribe!!

Oh, so if I stop posting on Curvage you won’t love me anymore 😢😢😢

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!! She is cute but a demon! Lol! She LOVES to be on video!!!

Thank you so much!!! That’s the goal!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you!!! I just got my lavalier today so the sound will be better, I didn’t use it for the second video but from now on I will!!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so grateful for your interest!!! It’s so good to hear from the girls!!!

Thank you so much!!! Again, great to hear from the girls! I didn’t expect to get interest from a female audience so this is great!!! I’ll definitely keep you updated on the post cast!!!

Well, I didn’t say it was a good idea lol!

The new mic has arrived!!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m sure people are like “Why a bikini top?” But really, why not? Everyone loves boobs!!!

I thought you liked the drinking alcohol thing? Also soda is really really bad, especially Coke. I never drink more than a sip or two of root beer if my husband gets one. When I was a kid they did a demo with a dinosaur tooth (that’s what they said it was, but in hindsight that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense) to show how horrible Coke is for your teeth. I’ve never drank a coke after that in my life! I’m curious though if it is made differently in Italy.  There are many foods that are made with cheaper, worse ingredients in the US version, lucky us🙄

oh yeah, i like the fact that you drink (both carbonated stuff and alcohol in general), but i wouldn't want to abuse those things, especially if you've had problems in the past. in Italy generally the quality of food and alcohol I think is higher than American standards (we have a very high average age in Italy), while soda and coke are more or less like yours (even if we don't have all those super sweet variations that there are in America). Even the most caloric foods in Italy are all at high quality standards: they are artisanal, not packaged and with local products (dairy products, frying, sugars, etc.). Anyway, I am happy if you eat, are soft and drink a little, however, like everyone, I am only concerned about health given your past experiences. I hope you don't find this intrusive message or that I want to moralize you.