No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much for sharing your story!!! I love hearing about real life relationships where people respect each other's desires and decisions!!! That is great!!! Part of the reason that I am so honest is because I think it's important for the men on here to realize there is a middle ground!!! Not every girl in the world wants to get really really fat just for her SO. I get that this is fantasy and stuff too, but there are also relationship threads on here and people talking about living out their fetish so I like it to be known that there are people who can get turned on by their fat without wanting more. I'm very lucky to have a big handsome husband and have what I want in real life and I wish everyone could experience some of that.

I like that you brought up temporary arousal vs actual happiness. I do get turned on by my new weight, but at the same time I am very close to being actually overweight which scares me and the fact that I weight as much as someone who is 5'7 and I'm only 5'1 is really scary!!!!😱

But I'm just glad I didn't gain intentionally because when I do doubt if I like it then I would really struggle!!! I'm so glad that you like my descriptions!!! I was feeling very turned on yesterday!!! For me I love the belly play, comparisons and stories, food and eating are nice but I'm not really that into food (I'm sure you are thinking "yeah right" lol!). For me it's hard for me to lose weight because I drink so much (vodka and cranberry not beer) I tried for 10 days while dieting and it sucked. Also I find the longer I stop the worse it is when I start again. I'm just very grateful that my husband is cool with me posting and making content and especially not upset that I gained weight because he isn't into this at all, but he's been amazing about it and playing with my belly because he knows it turns me on.  Thank you again so much for everything you shared!!!

"temporary arousal vs actual happiness" crucial point, indeed! That's why I believe most relations based solely on kink(s) never actually work irl. Most ppl are looking for happiness and joy - things that carnal bliss can't really offer.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Awww!!! That’s so sweet!!! I’m so happy that you decided to write to me!!! “Excited” is my favorite word in the English language! Your English is awesome!!!

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

Great!!! I’m sure not every does! Lol!

Thank you so much!!! I’m definitely starting to feel much less afraid of it,  and more turned on by it! Thank you for saying that no one would call me fat off of this platform!!! I’ll put photos of myself in normal clothes at the ribbon cutting for my suite so you can see what people in my everyday life see! I am quite covered up typically so it is very fun to wear tiny little outfits or sometimes nothing with strategically placed hands for you guys!😈  It’s really cool that you aren’t into smoking. I stopped smoking 9 years ago! One of the best decisions ever!!! I like the “Mediterranean Girls“ thing, do you follow this model? She is Italian and I love her Instagram because she just knows that she’s hot (it seems, I don’t speak Italian so I can’t read the captions) I find that an American girl her size would feel the need to apologize for their weight by emphasizing being “body positive”.  Would she be considered “too chubby” in Italy? Or is she what you are talking about as an example of a Mediterranean Girl? I am actually 1/4 Italian, though sadly I don’t have naturally dark hair.

Thank you!!!  What type of drinking content would you like? Please be as specific as possible! I have been hoping to find someone on here that was into that. I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that because drinking in excess and eating in excess are closely related, in my mind at least. I would love to make content like that, if it involves chugging or shots I would have to do something different than my usual Vodka and Cranberry. I have thought about funneling mudslides since I wrote a story with that in it. Anyway, tell me all your ideas and if I want to make modifications I will ask you if they are ok. I’m very excited for this! I’ve been waiting a long time!!! 

D2418C38-1A9A-4463-971E-AD67138713B2.jpeg

D449BDE1-01EA-4094-A30C-A4B2563E6497.jpeg

59572DD5-AB29-42EB-AB58-7F3FF9ACDA93.jpeg

B769497F-9707-45ED-A4ED-F4A3AD2F7413.jpeg

8E761161-2B04-4AC1-8AAF-B8C05DBE6055.jpeg

"I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that"

Hello there! Very thirsty women are one of my absolute weaknesses. Beer, of course, is a classic. If it's combined with wearing a skirt with a belt, then it's just 🔥🔥

P.S. Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ugh! Forgot turn them all the same way!!! I wish I had more privacy outdoors where I live I was thinking I could be sitting at my little patio table, but pretending it’s a restaurant, drinking and eating and as time goes one cut to different sizes of the outfit and more and more empty plates, beer cans/glasses so it looks like I’m fattening right before your eyes!!! 

Ooooh! I could probably even do thinks like contour my face differently so it even looks like my face is getting fatter! I know the fat face thing isn’t that big of a thing. But the “fattest” one would just be my face without bronzer.

Thoughts?

023B3D5C-3DB4-46B1-B6AF-DFECAB5C8C71.jpeg

21 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Or attitude? Like "ugh! I'm too fat! But I can't stop drinking" (my actual inner dialogue lol!) Or "look at this sexy fat belly and thick thighs from drinking " (sometimes also my inner dialogue lol!)

C8D2F9B2-9F31-4B63-A3F9-EE6D834BA4E7.jpeg

The first pic from the L, where I can almost look up your skirt is mesmerising. Then, the sequence of all three is also yuuuuuum! 

As for the attitude, and I can speak only for myself, a combination between "I can't stop drinking" (it gives a sense of insatiability) & "look at this thick thighs from drinking" 🔥🔥

I absolutely LOVE women bellies, but the thighs - esp. with a skirt on them - melt me as well!

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Forgive my horrible line making! This curve, and the belly spill, I really like how wide the bottom of my belly looks now! (Most of the time, I don't like how visible my lower belly is through the dress, especially the one in profile,though it's just barely, still, I prefer not visible at all)

inCollage_20210321_111215378.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-21-11-15-41.png

Screenshot_2021-03-21-11-15-31.png

yuuummm! And ohhhh wow that black dress... 🔥😍🤤

33 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I f***ing 💗LOVE💗 that you love skirts and dresses!!! Because that is what I feel the best in!!! I real life that is what I wear the most, and flowy pants that look like a skirt anyway!

A curvy / large woman wearing a skirt or a dress? That's just out of this world! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

10 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

What do we think? Do we like the plump bulging ** belly and everything being bigger, heavier and rounder?  All your greedy little piggy’s indulgences on display, showing how well you feed and spoil her? How she is so lazy and pampered that every part of her body has been coated in a thick layer of butter-soft, fatty flesh? So much so that when she sits her belly proudly hangs over her panties knowing how much you love and appreciate it?

3A43EC4D-7E00-472F-8E6C-94BFFF68CFC3.jpeg

Wahhhh 🤤 Such a superb and arousing display of hedonism! I also love how that skirt (?) looks on you on the left pic!

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Went out to dinner last night! I can’t decide if this dress hides my belly or makes me look like a little porker (rather, shows that I am a little porker lol!)!!!

01323A12-4A29-4BD2-AA69-D2028B931F83.jpeg

AA272B2E-38F3-4A00-9FEC-DA7A587C733D.jpeg

57DD62C0-39B3-4A10-BC51-BD271F17795D.jpeg

The dress hides nothing, while everything. It underlines and it suggests. Your naked, little porker hungry body underneath, vibrating with impatience and eagerness. Your beauty is incredible 😍

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I actually need to do some catching up on responding on my thread myself!!! Here I am in my new micro-kini and I can’t see how “intentionally sexy” outfits somehow show insecurity!? Don’t I look so insecure with my hip pop and overall attitude that I can’t even handle how sexy I look in this? Lol!

I know that even in my own opinion I could lose a good 5 lbs, and probably most people would say another 10 on top of that, but I think I have a beautiful  body and I don’t get why people on a website created to look at fat women would tell me that I shouldn’t show it off!? 

I mean, really? “No one wants to see that, put on some yoga pants!” What !?!?

P.S. Those are my TV / driving glasses! The glasses and hair don’t go at all with the bikini but I loved it on my body so much that I had to take a photo!

69E4F053-45E1-4411-B913-82E9E990F723.jpeg

OMG! I just woke up and I already started to drool like crazy 🤤🤤 I need to get out of here!!! (don't let me!)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, I think I may be overwhelmed trying to answer them all but I need you ALL to know that they mean SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!

Here are some pics from before my photoshoot today!!! I know they are in my same boring chair, but sitting there getting ready and that evolving into belly play and me admiring my chub is such a turn on for me that I take the pics and videos in that spot for myself as much as for you guys!!!

Getting ready is so fun for me!!! I love to listen to a particular YouTuber every morning, he’s so funny and in my eyes super attractive, a it’s just nice to have some time to be in my own little world and I really enjoy the whole process of glaming up!!! Today was particularly fun because I had extra unexpected time!!! 

I plan on posting the photos as a set in the “clips store” and making a video or two based on the shoot. I’m very curious / excited to see how they do!!!  There are some pics with doughnuts as well and I definitely want to make a “my photographer left some doughnuts here that were props and I shouldn’t eat one, especially since my photographer said I’m getting too fat - but I give in to the temptation anyway and eat one anyway ” - video. But in real life he is so sweet and non judgmental, he is the best!!!

o”

6F98B4F8-D2D5-4FA3-8288-77DCB0A7B632.jpeg

AA2EF12A-7F6D-4D52-A30C-92B1F6EA271F.jpeg

Uhhhhh, both pics are incredibly hot 🔥, but the second one is just hell HOT! 😍🤤

On 4/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Full-length dress pics from the same day as the glasses pics. I love this dress so much that I got it in 2 other color ways!!!

P.S. if you look closely in the first pic you can see that my earrings match the leaves on the dress! We were just going to Olive Garden but considering my grocery store outfit is sweat pants and a hoodie or cut off neck sweatshirt it was absolute heaven getting dressed up to go out!!!

0B353DE9-F421-4889-980C-3CF18948BE67.jpeg

6F0AA2DD-E387-430C-9B80-C28286FE8008.jpeg

A51EAC0D-CE18-44E2-A1BF-81AD810725A3.jpeg

C86AC7A5-731E-4F35-B10C-C5F1345E8AA7.jpeg

Woooooow. Goddess!

The way in which the curves and beauty of your (naked) body can be guessed under that gorgeous dress is just hell hot!! 🔥

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My dinner outfit last night!!! I’ve been waiting for over 2 years to wear this dress!!! I don’t know if I hyped up the “sluttiness” of it but it’s definitely a bit risqué and risky (wardrobe malfunction) but I used a little dress tape and I was good! My husband said not to be upset if anyone said anything because it is very “boobs” but no one even looked! Same on the beach! It’s almost like NYC, no one gives a SHIT about what anyone else does!!! That warms my heart lol, I LOVE  THAT!!!

169D23C8-C392-48B4-884D-38F3B6A7C2FC.jpeg

7C3140A4-1F61-46BA-9A23-0D35BC5E5E30.jpeg

E401F502-6AC5-4E02-BC75-FC153FEA82D0.jpeg

E0ABC1DE-A304-49F7-B112-BD49CD4246AE.jpeg

7432A8DB-8D69-4405-A820-CBA5C634226A.jpeg

9CA1DBF2-505D-4B7A-9E60-A5C907C4E8C3.jpeg

3D19F8A7-9C70-48BE-BF76-7492D624514B.jpeg

9443666D-4D91-4B37-9CD2-A55D3EE30F7A.jpeg

Damn.... You and that dress on you... Overwhelmingly hot!