No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

My belly came from drinking a LOT of vodka and cranberry and not always making the best food choices. Also I'm pretty lazy about working out. At first I hated my softening body and jiggly belly but now that I've started posting pictures and videos and getting teased (my favourite!) I've really started to like it and get a little turned on by it. I had originally really wanted to lose weight and get back to 118 lbs but now I think I would miss my flabby belly and thick love handles! 

These are some pictures of me drinking getting ready to make some dancing videos. You can really see how much my belly pops over and hangs out!

20200419_200710.jpg

20200419_211311.jpg

20200419_200733.jpg

• Curvage Model

More pictures! I'm going to try to make a video tonight. The left is from a little under 2 years ago, around 116lbs, the right is from last night, this morning I weighed 121.4 lbs. Its crazy how much 5-6 lbs widened my lower belly and love handles! And if course my thighs as well. Everything is getting broader and softer! What do you guys think?

inCollage_20200421_093703836.jpg

• Curvage Model

I just posted a new video!!!

It's called LOTS of bloated belly jiggling in blue metallic micro bikini! I will post the link as soon as it gets approved!

Here are some shots from the side in the outfit from the video! I an SO bloated tonight! My belly feels HUGE!!! 

20200423_010549.jpg

20200423_010533.jpg

20200423_010613.jpg

20200423_005609.jpg

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

That video is so freaking hot. What sticks out further, that bloated tummy or those monster boobies? Tell us a little about those sleeves.

The left one is almost finished! It takes forever and is super expensive! But that’s why I love to post pictures and videos of myself because I feel like the expense is justified if I get to show them off (same with the boobs) lol . Explaining what they mean while being able to point to them would probably be best. Would anyone be interested in a video like that? 

Also, does anyone know if topless/ showing nipples is legal here?

I asked Curvage directly but they haven’t gotten back to me

Edited by NogutNoglory
If anyone has any info please let me know (about the nipples)

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I believe showing nipples is against the rules, but other models do topless with the nipples covered by emojis or something in post. Something like:

image.thumb.png.a8f7a00cc4ffaf42e1b2a6cb7585aa70.png

Excuse my lack of drawing skills that make it appear like I have never seen a breast in my life.

Thank you SO MUCH for the info!!! I love you comment on your drawing lol!!!

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

I love the pink bikini. You look crazy sexy in it, but I am just wondering, would you wear that to the beach? It’s so skimpy.

The shape of your little belly is so cute. How do you feel about showing it off in public?

I don't think I would ever wear a bikini that shows THAT much of my belly in public. I'm sure I would be getting some disgusted looks!

I'm nervous because I have a photo shoot with a friend at a studio as soon as we are allowed to leave our homes again.  There will be other photographers and models there and I'm so afraid someone will make a comment about how big my belly is!

It's very new to me really realizing exactly HOW fat I've gotten, I would probably wear a bikini like these 2 in public but I'm sure it is still very obvious just how chubby and jiggly I am!

inCollage_20200426_234107560.jpg

inCollage_20200426_234200319.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Those look great, too. The only problem with wearing that pink bikini at the beach, is that every man you pass would be getting a boner.

In the good old days, sexy women had some meat. My evidence:

Contrary to popular belief Marilyn Monroe was NOT plus sized. The reason for the confusion is vanity sizing. What a size 14 is considered today is TWICE the size that a dress makers  pattern shows and what a size 14 was considered in her time. It is proven that women will buy the clothes that are a smaller size because it makes them fell better, so that is why vanity sizing has gotten so out of control. Her measurements were 35” bust 22” waist 35” hips and she was 5’5. So that would make her a size 4 today. In contrast our current sex symbol Kim Kardashian’s measurements are 34” bust, 26” waist and 41” hips, and she was 5’3 (as far as what I could find, every site said something different).  So Marilyn Monroe was quite smaller than people realize.

Sorry for the lecture it just always confused me when I heard that so I had to get to the bottom of it lol! 

• Curvage Model

Thank you!

It’s very nice to hear that!

I think it’s an interesting phenomenon that there are trends in “ideal” body types. Like did men’s arousal biology change from when Marilyn Monroe was ideal to when Twiggy was ideal? That would be strange. That’s why I have so much respect for FAs that are open about it! Love what you love! People could tell me till ad infinitum to like thin men but I can’t  help that I like big guys!

If anyone wants to comment on their struggles of liking a female or male body type that is not the current ideal, please share! I always find it interesting!

Since I was listing measurements in my earlier post I checked mine this morning: I’m 5’1 122 lbs, bust 37”, waist 26”, hips 36”.  But the reason I look like such a little mush is because my lower belly/love handle area (below waist above hips) is 33”. That kangaroo pouch was the bane of my existence until recently.  I’m so glad that you guys are enjoying it, it makes me feel much better!