No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

That was the best thing when we visited friends in Tampa, was their lanai and pool!!

Btw- your body is doing good things for that really colorful bikini ! WOW 🤩 Thanks for posting!

Thank you so much!!!  As hot as it is, even in August it isn’t as bad as you think!  Now working at the Tiki Bar and running around like a maniac it is TOO hot, but to just side outside is nice. I love sitting by the pool though, I could sit there and watch it do nothing all day 🤣 (there are no waves or anything but I think looking at any kind of water is so soothing)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Cute belly ring peeking out. :)

Thank you so much!!! In this one you can actually see the rest of it!  Please ignore my awful bruise!  Also the little brown body that you can see part of to the right is my puppy, I’ll add a pic of him too! - sorry wound up being 7! The ones of him next to a big belly are ones of him and my husband together!

018DB98F-C007-48C1-B557-95DFDDE45D93.jpeg

118CE824-917B-47F4-B915-073610B5DD48.jpeg

832C6965-0320-4522-AFCD-9AF685AEA4E4.jpeg

DEAAB144-3BA4-4FFF-8721-B15679FB3F26.jpeg

B8FCC629-755B-41C9-B55A-A4C5023DFBEF.jpeg

5B5F52A5-24BA-4687-8268-C2FAE816BD40.jpeg

0CE6418E-8B06-4EE1-8274-65F4A454D25F.jpeg

0231D3BC-DA3E-4F00-B7DD-F07ADCB80AC4.jpeg

Hey so I'm not sure if is something you are still struggling with(not sure given your recent photos), but if you feel like you are still struggling with "frog chin" you might want to look into mewing.

Essentially, its holding your tongue in the position its in when you pronounce the "ng" in "king" or "sing".

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, as1234 said:

Hey so I'm not sure if is something you are still struggling with(not sure given your recent photos), but if you feel like you are still struggling with "frog chin" you might want to look into mewing.

Essentially, its holding your tongue in the position its in when you pronounce the "ng" in "king" or "sing".

Thank you so much!!! I will look into that! I’m sure there must be some YouTube videos on that.  I did the Morpheus lazer and I think it helped a little bit but it’s hard to tell. 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, as1234 said:

Thank you so much!!! I will look into that! I’m sure there must be some YouTube videos on that.  I did the Morpheus lazer and I think it helped a little bit but it’s hard to tell. 

• Curvage Model
On 8/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, Hell Kaiser said:

I like the design of your tattoos; very aesthetic 💚

Thank you so much!!! I took a lot of time to think them over which is unfortunately very rare.  I looked at it as if I were designing a doll, where others I think just get them on a whim here and there, maybe the placement has meaning, but to me I wanted it to look like it was really my skin if that makes sense, not stickers. But thank you again!!! I really appreciate hearing that!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
On 8/10/2022 at 12:41 AM, cycling1951 said:

Nice photos of “Life with Tiffany”! 🥰
That little chihuahua looks smaller than the cat ?

Someone is still “beating your legs with chains” I see (lol) !

As usual, thanks for the post!! 😊

You’re welcome!!! Thank you!!!  He is! He’s only 5 or 6 lbs and they are about 8!  But YES!!! These goblins that come in the night and beat my legs with chains must be stopped!!!  It’s crazy because I see girls that look like they have nylons on and they are their real legs!!! Winning the genetic lottery must be nice!!! If I can get a better Chihuahua to cat size comparison picture I will.  He’s the sweetest baby ever!!! I don’t know if you watched my video, I have him on my lap and you can tell how tiny he is.