No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, regbill said:

Your long legs and soft body are a magnificent combination.

Thank you so much!!!

16 hours ago, matt nagle said:

What a great pic, looking amazing,pole dancing next level.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💛🧡💜🧗‍♀️close as I can  find.🤣

Thank you so much!!! I love it so much!!!

On 5/6/2022 at 7:32 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Try not to be too jealous!!! It will be hard! I’m practically jealous of myself for getting to take these pics and make videos with these gorgeous ladies!!!  @LaurenLush     @Curvage Casey 

41BC24AF-B31B-4DBA-816D-B18A51D89D1E.jpeg

B1B78AD7-E97F-4B76-BBDC-CDB8F89E9680.jpeg

hard not to be jealous. I must feels great to play with her soft belly fat. You just had to think of her what a delicious piggy she is 

• Curvage Model
On 5/6/2022 at 6:32 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Try not to be too jealous!!! It will be hard! I’m practically jealous of myself for getting to take these pics and make videos with these gorgeous ladies!!!  @LaurenLush     @Curvage Casey 

41BC24AF-B31B-4DBA-816D-B18A51D89D1E.jpeg

B1B78AD7-E97F-4B76-BBDC-CDB8F89E9680.jpeg

I love the contrast in these photos! The way you grab Casey from behind is so sexy!

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, plussize said:

hard not to be jealous. I must feels great to play with her soft belly fat. You just had to think of her what a delicious piggy she is 

Oh yes!!!

6 hours ago, ChunkyBabee said:

I love the contrast in these photos! The way you grab Casey from behind is so sexy!

Thank you so much!!!

It was a VERY fun experience!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey everyone !!!! I’m completing in the Maxim Cover Model Contest!!!! Please vote for me!!! Voting is free unless you buy Warrior Votes and if you can vote daily I would appreciate it more than you could know!!!

https://maximcovergirl.com/2022/tiffany-marie-2

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

That’s great Tiffany - good luck! 😊 💕  I would vote but they require personal/credit info for verification.(Sorry, don’t do that, been scammed too many times)!

Fabulous photo btw! 🥰

Or a Facebook page, if you have a Facebook you can just use that!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 2:07 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

I’m excited to make it!!! I’d like to do baby oil too, and talk about being roasted and eaten but I don’t know how weird that is to you guys. Thoughts? 

Thank you!!! I always forget about that word, thank you for reminding me for when I write!!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, getting really doughy!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Great!!! Any thoughts on what you would like to see in the video?

MMM you are certainly a mouthwatering dish. Would love to see you getting roasted, your belly wrapped in banana leave to prevent your juicy bacon from melting 😋🐷🍴