No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

Had a fun night doing a photoshoot with myself in between filming customs for o f . I just LOVED my makeup and I felt amazing!!! And I was happy to get some cute pics with my hair up, people say my hair up looks better in real life, and I agree, but usually in photos it doesnโ€™t translate, but this time it actually did! So Iโ€™m glad to bring you something different than usual! This is my new filming room/โ€œofficeโ€ I love how full on girly it is!!! The closet doors even have rhinstone handles! My husband actually found them for me which is one of the many many things that I love about him, he is so thoughtful!!!

CC4EBCE2-BCF9-41EC-978F-0FD4094DF2EE.jpeg

67C36268-DB0D-4524-9000-08C3F6C599D7.jpeg

B99149BF-2ECF-4B04-BE6B-9A1FBE5EB599.jpeg

00F73C7C-FFAB-4CE2-A739-3900EA630AA7.jpeg

508ED7B2-1945-48AD-A6B8-900C4CCE5EC2.jpeg

0830F68C-6BF8-46E4-B716-60D2F458C271.jpeg

CADC0154-5B7F-42EE-9850-2EDBA1AF19A4.jpeg

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Had a fun night doing a photoshoot with myself in between filming customs for o f . I just LOVED my makeup and I felt amazing!!! And I was happy to get some cute pics with my hair up, people say my hair up looks better in real life, and I agree, but usually in photos it doesnโ€™t translate, but this time it actually did! So Iโ€™m glad to bring you something different than usual! This is my new filming room/โ€œofficeโ€ I love how full on girly it is!!! The closet doors even have rhinstone handles! My husband actually found them for me which is one of the many many things that I love about him, he is so thoughtful!!!

I like how you mix the classic pinup curvier look with a modern look with the tattoos...not everyone can pull that off but you look great!

• Curvage Model
On 5/11/2022 at 5:57 PM, cycling1951 said:

ย  ย Wow, you look fabulous! Thanks for thinking of us here on Curvage!! Hairstyle is a very exotic change ๐Ÿฅฐ !

ย  ย  ย That cleavage thoโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much!!! Iโ€™m so happy with how it came out!!!

On 5/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, regbill said:

I love that soft bodied pin-up vibe you've going on there.:)

Thank you so much!!! I love pin-up stuff!!!

On 5/11/2022 at 7:31 PM, fat fan said:

I like how you mix the classic pinup curvier look with a modern look with the tattoos...not everyone can pull that off but you look great!

Thank you so much!!! I love taking something retro and putting my own spin on it!!!

On 5/12/2022 at 7:22 AM, Tastic1 said:

Loving the classic pin-up look โ™ฅ๏ธ having your hair up really sells the lookย 

Thank you so much!!! Iโ€™m going to play around with more up styles, give you guys some variety!!!

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! Iโ€™m going to play around with more up styles, give you guys some variety!!!

You are the best โ™ฅ๏ธ my favourite will always be with long hair hanging below the shoulders but the updo is an awesome addition. โ™ฅ๏ธ Always impressed by your hair.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

You are the best โ™ฅ๏ธ my favourite will always be with long hair hanging below the shoulders but the updo is an awesome addition. โ™ฅ๏ธ Always impressed by your hair.

Thank you so much!!! Iโ€™m a hairstylist so that means a lot to me!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Dodgecummins
On 5/11/2022 at 4:19 PM, NogutNoglory said:

CC4EBCE2-BCF9-41EC-978F-0FD4094DF2EE.jpeg

67C36268-DB0D-4524-9000-08C3F6C599D7.jpeg

B99149BF-2ECF-4B04-BE6B-9A1FBE5EB599.jpeg

00F73C7C-FFAB-4CE2-A739-3900EA630AA7.jpeg

508ED7B2-1945-48AD-A6B8-900C4CCE5EC2.jpeg

0830F68C-6BF8-46E4-B716-60D2F458C271.jpeg

CADC0154-5B7F-42EE-9850-2EDBA1AF19A4.jpeg

This outfit is absolutely stunning. Beautiful! You look so damn sexy. Itโ€™s breathtaking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Guest Dodgecummins
12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! My memory worked- shocking! Should declare it a holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ hey, Iโ€™m not complaining! Thank you!!!ย 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

Just bought your video with Lauren and Caseyย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ EVERYONE should get it!! It's Amazing!!!! All of youย looked BEAUTIFUL! Will admit that I did back it up to see your backside showing from under that short nurse outfit, you should show it more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, matt nagle said:

Stunning pics , love them, hair up wow, love your writing and am wondering how I can find more of your stories , fantastic reading ,love them to bits hot as , thanks for all you do amazing .โค๐Ÿ’›

Here are some videos of me reading my stories!!!

ย 

ย 

• 2 weeks later...