No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 4/6/2022 at 10:52 PM, iginwood73 said:

I wish you would smoke in your vids, that would be so sexy!

Thank you!!! I’m sorry though I haven’t smoked in 10 years and just thinking about it makes me sick lol.  I’m like the worst stereotypical asshole ex smoker, lol!!!

• Curvage Model

The real question is - is it so hot that everyone will tell my high school crush/only guy that ever turned me down for just sex/ inspiration for the sex book (which is why I even think about the fact that he ever existed) that I look so hot that he will hate himself for not fucking me? He’s a grade younger than me so he won’t be there😢

P.S. I am well aware that I’m completely insane

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Absolutely fantastic, the colours in that dress are incredible.

Thank you so much!!! The sequins are iridescent so as I move they reflect different colors, which is so cool!! This was the other option but my husband didn’t like it as much. When I walked out of the fitting room in the blue one he actually had trouble speaking lol!!!

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

The real question is - is it so hot that everyone will tell my high school crush/only guy that ever turned me down for just sex/ inspiration for the sex book (which is why I even think about the fact that he ever existed) that I look so hot that he will hate himself for not fucking me? He’s a grade younger than me so he won’t be there😢

P.S. I am well aware that I’m completely insane

I don't think there is a question there, he will kick himself for not taking the opportunity back then.

• Curvage Model

Sorry, I didn’t attach the pics🤦🏻‍♀️

You guys might not like it because it doesn’t show belly lol, that was a bonus for me, but the fact that my boobs could easily fall out was a negative, also my husband was able to talk when he saw me in it, unlike the other one!!!

6BB1147F-FCED-4D96-86EC-758438127D62.jpeg

770D4A27-BD35-45C4-9E34-A2C90ED579BB.jpeg

685B1795-7735-449C-9794-F1CAF0777B1A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

You guys might not like it because it doesn’t show belly lol, that was a bonus for me, but the fact that my boobs could easily fall out was a negative, also my husband was able to talk when he saw me in it, unlike the other one!!!

6BB1147F-FCED-4D96-86EC-758438127D62.jpeg

I like this one too but it's maybe a little dangerous for going to your reunion. Your boobs look like they are about to fall out!

WOW - your boobs look gigantic in both gowns, 😳 so whichever one you choose, the word will get back to him how gorgeous and voluptuous you looked and he’ll definitely be kicking himself in the ass for years!! 🤬

More specifically, the pink/lavender one does run a high risk of wardrobe malfunction, but it also accentuates your hourglass figure! 🥰  (Plus he would really feel regretful if he heard your boobs were so big they fell out of your dress) !! On the other hand, if you wore the sequined one he would hear the story of how the room went silent when you came in ! 💕

Either way, it’s a win for you ! Right? Just sayin’….

• Curvage Model
On 4/9/2022 at 9:47 PM, cycling1951 said:

WOW - your boobs look gigantic in both gowns, 😳 so whichever one you choose, the word will get back to him how gorgeous and voluptuous you looked and he’ll definitely be kicking himself in the ass for years!! 🤬

More specifically, the pink/lavender one does run a high risk of wardrobe malfunction, but it also accentuates your hourglass figure! 🥰  (Plus he would really feel regretful if he heard your boobs were so big they fell out of your dress) !! On the other hand, if you wore the sequined one he would hear the story of how the room went silent when you came in ! 💕

Thank you so much!!! I love how detailed your answer was lol!!! I really hope that you are right!!! I’m excited!!! Now I’m looking for jewelry!!!

On 4/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Ok, everyone!!! I got this for my High School reunion!!! What do we think?!?!

On 4/9/2022 at 7:57 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I think both them look great on you but I like the first one a little bit more because it really shows off your figure.

• Curvage Model
On 4/9/2022 at 9:47 PM, cycling1951 said:

Thank you so much!!! I love how detailed your answer was lol!!! I really hope that you are right!!!

15 hours ago, matt nagle said:

Lovely, hot ,ecletic , any other amount of words , jaws will drop at your reunion, have a great night, party hard, love the dress by the way, stunning.😁🧡💃

I’m excited!!! Now I’m looking for jewelry!!!

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, regbill said:

I think both them look great on you but I like the first one a little bit more because it really shows off your figure.

Thank you so much!!! I think that’s what my husband liked about it more too!!! Also I love how the pattern is more intricate too!!!

BTW - your YT video with your husband and “baby” was fun and really cool to watch! After all your stories, it was nice to hear his impressions of “living with Tiffany” (lol)!! Especially his revelations on first dates and your first years together !

Thanks for that peek into his/your personal experiences! Maybe he’ll occasionally make more guest appearances?

Either of those dresses with a big pair of Pleasers: you wouldn't be leaving the house 😉

The first dress fits you better, it accentuates your curves and though sexy, it's not obscene. The second dress, though hot, probably has an inappropriate amount of cleavage for something like a school reunion, plus the risk of a wardrobe malfunction to boot

• Curvage Model
On 4/11/2022 at 9:47 AM, cycling1951 said:

BTW - your YT video with your husband and “baby” was fun and really cool to watch! After all your stories, it was nice to hear his impressions of “living with Tiffany” (lol)!! Especially his revelations on first dates and your first years together !

Thanks for that peek into his/your personal experiences! Maybe he’ll occasionally make more guest appearances?

Thank you so much!!! The video is doing better than some of my solo ones so I would definitely like him to appear in more!!! I’d love for us to answer some questions from you guys! Do you have any suggestions?