No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

Thank you for sharing yourself.  That’s part of what I like about you.  You said so much in that last long post, and it explains clearly why you feel the way you do about any “mom” comparisons.  We’ve all had parents, and we carry a lot of feelings from their influence.  I would never have guessed you had gone through surgeries, though, and I, too, would never have guessed 37.  I think that you are a beautiful woman, and I think you would make a wonderfully seductive feeder.  I happen to be fat all over; not just in the belly, and I gain weight easily.  And although I’m not fat because of being a feedee, I do think, with your personal confidence and attractiveness, you could easily seduce me into being your feedee, and you could certainly have control, both over yourself and me.😉

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you read the whole thing and enjoyed it!!! Did you think that my boobs were real? I remembered reading “Brave New Word” and LOVING the idea of them not having any parents or family unit of any kind, ugh! The freedom!!!

Thank you so much for the last thing you said about the feeder/feedee thing! Feel free to send pics!!!!

Here is the evolution of the imps!  Please no one say dumb shit like “I can’t tell a difference” or “go even bigger”!!!! 

So it’s nothing, 240cc, 450cc and 650cc

5C54C9A0-F402-4579-B73E-C33491AEF112.jpeg.7805216e185f9734599883b4f050db172.jpg

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you read the whole thing and enjoyed it!!! Did you think that my boobs were real? I remembered reading “Brave New Word” and LOVING the idea of them not having any parents or family unit of any kind, ugh! The freedom!!!

Thank you so much for the last thing you said about the feeder/feedee thing! Feel free to send pics!!!!

Here is the evolution of the imps!  Please no one say dumb shit like “I can’t tell a difference” or “go even bigger”!!!! 

5C54C9A0-F402-4579-B73E-C33491AEF112.jpeg

Those implants look great on you.

Guest PlumpLove
6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

5C54C9A0-F402-4579-B73E-C33491AEF112.jpeg.7805216e185f9734599883b4f050db172.jpg

Thanks for the great pics!  Believe it or not, I have known some women with large natural breasts, so I didn’t at first automatically think otherwise when I saw you.  But with the pics I can see the difference.  As always with your pics, though, I think are beautiful in all of them.  You look fabulous in my opinion.😃

• Curvage Model
On 11/12/2021 at 3:41 PM, PlumpLove said:

Thanks for the great pics!  Believe it or not, I have known some women with large natural breasts, so I didn’t at first automatically think otherwise when I saw you.  But with the pics I can see the difference.  As always with your pics, though, I think are beautiful in all of them.  You look fabulous in my opinion.😃

Thank you so much!!! I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t video chatted with @Ms MacNCheese and saw @Bella Abbondanza in real life! Just kidding, my 2 best friends growing up had huge boobs - all these lucky girls!!!!

I thought it would be more the shape that gave it away but thank you!!! I’m very happy with them!!!!

Guest PlumpLove
55 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t video chatted with @Ms MacNCheese and saw @Bella Abbondanza in real life! Just kidding, my 2 best friends growing up had huge boobs - all these lucky girls!!!!

I thought it would be more the shape that gave it away but thank you!!! I’m very happy with them!!!!

Well, I guess I’m sometimes naïve because, now that you mention it, the shape should be revealing.  My face is red with embarrassment now!!🥴😊  I am curious to know more about the feeder content you are thinking about.  

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

Well, I guess I’m sometimes naïve because, now that you mention it, the shape should be revealing.  My face is red with embarrassment now!!🥴😊  I am curious to know more about the feeder content you are thinking about.  

Lol! Are you busting my balls? Don’t feel embarrassed lol! I just wish it was more obvious that they were fake. My theory is “You don’t buy a Mercedes and then take off the emblem!” Meaning that I want people to know that I spent money and that I care enough to do that. I know a lot of people don’t like fake stuff but to me I have so much respect for the effort that goes into it! I’m assuming that I won’t get alot of support on here on that but for example Goddess Shar- although I wouldn’t necessarily try to emulate her look because that isn’t me, but she is ALWAYS  on point with her esthetic!!! And I live for it!!!

I’m thinking about doing some that are just me talking to the camera encouraging or teasing the viewer and then hopefully several collabs like the ones with @Bella Abbondanza. Really any thoughts are welcome!!!

Guest PlumpLove
57 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Lol! Are you busting my balls? Don’t feel embarrassed lol! I just wish it was more obvious that they were fake. My theory is “You don’t buy a Mercedes and then take off the emblem!” Meaning that I want people to know that I spent money and that I care enough to do that. I know a lot of people don’t like fake stuff but to me I have so much respect for the effort that goes into it! I’m assuming that I won’t get alot of support on here on that but for example Goddess Shar- although I wouldn’t necessarily try to emulate her look because that isn’t me, but she is ALWAYS  on point with her esthetic!!! And I live for it!!!

I’m thinking about doing some that are just me talking to the camera encouraging or teasing the viewer and then hopefully several collabs like the ones with @Bella Abbondanza. Really any thoughts are welcome!!!

No ball busting intended.😉 I can appreciate your desire that other people understand your effort, and I also think it is probably obvious to others, and it should have been to me.😃  I like your ideas of teasing viewers and collaborating with others.  I will look forward to seeing what you produce.

57 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

No ball busting intended 😉.   I was simply saying that others may notice where I did not.  I’m sure it’s more obvious to other people.

• Curvage Model

Cute top that I wore with jeans for my new video reading an excerpt from my never ending book! In the video you don’t see a lot of belly but I’m in the role of a feeder and I read it as if you are the main character. I’m very happy with it! I’ll probably put it out later today!

9C0696A4-71E1-4DDC-B7B3-60713AF302FD.jpeg

DA9A9F0F-7876-4981-B271-AD3FB67BE82B.jpeg

24CCDE9D-041E-415E-9ADC-AD38E5FA23BF.jpeg

42A69C3D-3A95-4700-9CE0-FED0B39785AD.jpeg

70A84804-3FAE-4B3B-B02C-80473351D962.jpeg

Guest PlumpLove
1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Cute top that I wore with jeans for my new video reading an excerpt from my never ending book! In the video you don’t see a lot of belly but I’m in the role of a feeder and I read it as if you are the main character. I’m very happy with it! I’ll probably put it out later today!

More great pics of you and your beautiful belly.  This video sounds exciting!

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Interesting, id love to see you make more feeder-centric content 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

More great pics of you and your beautiful belly.  This video sounds exciting!

2 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

That top is sooo cute!!! 🥰🥰❤️❤️ You look amazing in everything. Excited for the story reading!!

2 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Interesting, id love to see you make more feeder-centric content 

Thank you guys all so much!!! I have it uploading now but the WiFi in the Air B n B SUCKS!!! I started at 11ish and now it’s 2:11 and I’m only at 56% but I think if the iPad goes black it stops? Because now that I’m here it’s going faster I think. (I stepped out for and couple hours)

I’m so crazy passionate about this story and you can TOTALLY TELL!!! So I’m excited for people to see it!!! It’s almost 20 min and I’m listing it for $5.99 which I hope is a fair price, I think being able to just listen while you are - ya know- makes it easier than reading.  I’m in the video in a super low cut shirt but I wasn’t sure if I’d use it for here or YouTube so I wanted it to be versatile so I wore more clothes than for a usual Curvage vid. But I decided it’s a little too hot for YouTube! It’s a part from the middle/end of the story but since I just wrote it I’m super turned on by it, it’s been a while since I wrote so much!  But the whole book is well over 60,000 words by now!  

I welcome any feedback!!!! 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

I’m in a have to buy this!!! 😁😁😁 you look sooo cute in this! Can’t wait for story time!!!❤️❤️🥰🥰

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

16 hours ago, Jooky said:

Just bought it, and can’t wait to listen 😍😍😍

Thank you so much guys!!! I’m so happy about and grateful for all the great feedback!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

I’m in a have to buy this!!! 😁😁😁 you look sooo cute in this! Can’t wait for story time!!!❤️❤️🥰🥰

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

16 hours ago, Jooky said:

Just bought it, and can’t wait to listen 😍😍😍

Thank you so much guys!!! I’m so happy about and grateful for all the great feedback!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖