No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, laser123 said:

Are you offended by being told you look like a MILF,  i.e. having a "mom bod" because you're not a mom, or because you find "mom bods" wrong/not appealing? 

Also, by "normal people" you mean non-FAs? I think people whom like bigger women and men are normal.....Fat to me is not a fetish within itself, it's the other stuff like gaining, force feeding (etcetera) I understand are....If a person only likes skinny/thin women and men, is that person showing a normal preference or are they abnormal with a fetish?

Both, it’s basically like calling me old with a fucked up body. I don’t have any stretch marks on my stomach but just a little on my thighs. I also think I look younger than I am but I was trolled for my age on Fantasy Feeder and it really bothered me to the point that I may have only hinted at my age once here but I don’t think I even ever came out and said it. 

I think if a person only likes thin women that’s normal. Because that’s what is drilled into everyone’s head to the point that a man is a “failure” if they can’t get a “hot” girl, “hot” meaning thin.  The one guy who asked other guys posted that they all said that I was chubby, so that’s what most men see when they look at me I guess. The one that said I wasn’t too chubby said “yeah but I like chubby girls”. (He said “curves” but we all know what that means)

I don’t think being an FA is a fetish in itself it’s just an unusual preference.  I know from when I tell other women that I like fat guys, they definitely have a reaction, and it’s usually not “me too!”.

I’m surprised that you would question that, women are told from birth that men won’t be attracted to them unless they are thin. But my point is that as FAs we see things differently, so differently in fact that you would question if it’s normal for men to like thin women.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, curves42012 said:

So I don't really comment on many things, but I've got a few things I wanna say here.

First off, this video looks sexy af and it's a shame I don't have money to throw around and buy it lol, but from all the pics it looks very hott

Second, I want to congratulate you and your other on your house purchase!! I know personally that's one of my life goals is to have one. I hope it is all that you wished for and more!

Third, after reading some of your earlier posts, I want to say that although I'm just an average size white dude, I do also get judgement for not having a nice vehicle, not currently having a gf, and all kinds of shit. But to those who give you shit, give it right back to them. Society is fucked, and it is not worth your time and energy to care what they think of you. If you are happy with yourself, and your significant other, and they are happy with you, fuck all the rest of em. Personally I think you have one of the most perfect bodies on here, and your face is beautiful. You may have some pudge but it is sexy on a woman. I wouldn't say you are fat by any stretch of the imagination. You only have to look back in history to the paintings and sculptures that were made to see that once upon a time, curves were considered angelic. And our society now is fucked. So fuck 'em 🤘

Thank you so much for everything that you said!!!

It is more that I’m not happy. Being between 120-125 I was really happy and I maintained that for about 2 years. Now I’m between 127-130 and I hate it. It doesn’t sound like a huge difference but I’m only 5’1 so it really shows (you can see side by sides in the screenshots for the “Body Jiggle and Compare” video). But now with having much more time and much less stress I have hope that I can take better care of myself. I’m only going to be working 4 days every other week and since I’ll be in Florida I’ll have no choice but to tell the clients no when they try to drive me nuts with their scheduling, I’m thrilled about that!!! And that means that I can go to pole class every day that I’m here which is fantastic!!!!

20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Both, it’s basically like calling me old with a fucked up body. I don’t have any stretch marks on my stomach but just a little on my thighs. I also think I look younger than I am but I was trolled for my age on Fantasy Feeder and it really bothered me to the point that I may have only hinted at my age once here but I don’t think I even ever came out and said it. 

I think if a person only likes thin women that’s normal. Because that’s what is drilled into everyone’s head to the point that a man is a “failure” if they can’t get a “hot” girl, “hot” meaning thin.  The one guy who asked other guys posted that they all said that I was chubby, so that’s what most men see when they look at me I guess. The one that said I wasn’t too chubby said “yeah but I like chubby girls”. (He said “curves” but we all know what that means)

I don’t think being an FA is a fetish in itself it’s just an unusual preference.  I know from when I tell other women that I like fat guys, they definitely have a reaction, and it’s usually not “me too!”.

I’m surprised that you would question that, women are told from birth that men won’t be attracted to them unless they are thin. But my point is that as FAs we see things differently, so differently in fact that you would question if it’s normal for men to like thin women.

I asked because I was curious about your individual response, however it may have been influenced....I am aware of social ideas of beauty thrust upon both women and men. But you seemed offended by the MILTH comment, and you admitted you are... I get why you found it insulting, but find it sad that it is an insult and you took it as such, but I understand.

Truth is that we all struggle with what is beautiful about ourselves and what "is no"t, so no judgement..... I don't think it's "normal" or "abnormal" to find thin women attractive, just what has been taught to an certain extent; some men may innately find them attractive over fuller bodied women.

In evolutionary biology we see there are innate likes and constructed likes. We know there are universal physical traits Humans gravitate towards, and Humans can still find physical traits not deemed innate attractive, our own individual constructs.....Ornamental adaptations versus utilitarian adaptations are/ were thought to be different, but can be one in the same.....Humans are complicated, we can like fat on someone-else's body but not on our own for a myriad reasons. If a woman has large breasts, a large bum with a flat stomach, she is curvy and attractive to some, add fat to her tummy she is "chubby" and loses that attractiveness for some. "Thicc" for some is fat evenly distributed on the body, for others only in the "right areas". Same with men I've personally observed. Defined pectorals and arms with a firm round belly for some, equals a sexy power-lifter, minus those define pecs and arms, he is just fat and loses his appeal for some. Is that signaling for sexual pleasure/preferences for reproduction purposes?  This is a vast topic and I must take my leave now. Thank you for your response.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, laser123 said:

But you seemed offended by the MILTH comment, and you admitted you are... I get why you found it insulting, but find it sad that it is an insult and you took it as such, but I understand.

Do you really think I look like I had a child? I don’t know if I’m understanding it correctly but I always thought “MILF” just meant a hot older woman. “Mom Bod” in my understanding means stretch marks, saggy boobs, possibly a C-Section scar, super loose belly skin, a saggy ass. Why would anyone want to be called that? And I don’t have loose belly skin or saggy boobs. I HATE my ass, but very soon I will be fixing that so that’s good!

8EDE8EFA-82B2-4F9A-8E8E-CD189817D652.jpeg

9B3C6253-D288-4CD9-B768-E7E32F146B79.jpeg

7878B323-2555-4362-835B-D8A434AEFEA5.jpeg

911F0BE8-FE69-448F-AD75-BB96C197AE81.png

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, laser123 said:

But you seemed offended by the MILTH comment, and you admitted you are... I get why you found it insulting, but find it sad that it is an insult and you took it as such, but I understand.

Do you really think I look like I had a child? I don’t know if I’m understanding it correctly but I always thought “MILF” just meant a hot older woman. “Mom Bod” in my understanding means stretch marks, saggy boobs, possibly a C-Section scar, super loose belly skin, a saggy ass. Why would anyone want to be called that? And I don’t have loose belly skin or saggy boobs. I HATE my ass, but very soon I will be fixing that so that’s good!

Guest PlumpLove
1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you, that is very sweet!!! But do I really look like I had a child?

I think it is quite obvious that you DO NOT look like you have had a child.  In all of the pics I have seen of you, both those when you were slimmer and those taken since you have gained more of a tummy (the ones I like better - just my opinion), your belly is smooth and does not have the wrinkles, the stretch marks, or any other signs of the effects caused by carrying a child.  Having a child does not mean a woman can't still have a beautiful belly, though, because some moms I know have the most wonderful tummies, even after giving birth, but you don't have any of those signs or marks and your belly is lovely, so the answer is no, you do not look like you have had a child.  But if you ever do have a child, I feel sure your tummy will still be beautiful afterward.

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

8EDE8EFA-82B2-4F9A-8E8E-CD189817D652.jpeg

9B3C6253-D288-4CD9-B768-E7E32F146B79.jpeg

7878B323-2555-4362-835B-D8A434AEFEA5.jpeg

911F0BE8-FE69-448F-AD75-BB96C197AE81.png

You look absolutely incredible just the way you are. I would pass it off as just a poorly worded/thought out compliment with good intentions.

You certainly don’t have any sort of stereotypical “mom look” about you by any means.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:32 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you, that is very sweet!!! But do I really look like I had a child?

Yes and no. Post pregnancy physical appearances vary, the "snap back" is not the same for all. So yes I know women who are mothers that have post pregnancy bodies, that are fit like yours. I know some that have chubby bodies, some thin non-muscular bodies, it really does ranges.......Yes people distinguish between a MILTH and a mom bod, there is a difference for many, but they aren't always exclusive of each other. Either way as individuals we have to navigate the praise and criticism we receive about our outward appearances, to nurture our self esteem and self worth, and not let our insecurities take hold....Easier said than done, but we have to try........

• Curvage Model
On 11/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, anonfin said:

When I look at you wearing a skirt 🔥🔥, my brain turns to mush 🤤 (and so all the acronyms I've ever known go 'pufff!'). Just saying...

Lol! Thank you so much!!!! I love that you love skirts, because I love wearing them!!!

On 11/8/2021 at 10:54 AM, tjmax88 said:

You don’t. You look thicc in the best ways! 

Thank you so much!!!💖

On 11/8/2021 at 12:08 PM, Mjohnson said:

No you do not , that’s all I have to say on that subject , thanks for posting content here , as you know I’m a big fan of your work ❤️

Thank you so much!!!💖

On 11/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, PlumpLove said:

I think it is quite obvious that you DO NOT look like you have had a child.  In all of the pics I have seen of you, both those when you were slimmer and those taken since you have gained more of a tummy (the ones I like better - just my opinion), your belly is smooth and does not have the wrinkles, the stretch marks, or any other signs of the effects caused by carrying a child.  Having a child does not mean a woman can't still have a beautiful belly, though, because some moms I know have the most wonderful tummies, even after giving birth, but you don't have any of those signs or marks and your belly is lovely, so the answer is no, you do not look like you have had a child.  But if you ever do have a child, I feel sure your tummy will still be beautiful afterward.

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!!💖

On 11/8/2021 at 1:01 PM, Sommelier said:

You look absolutely incredible just the way you are. I would pass it off as just a poorly worded/thought out compliment with good intentions.

You certainly don’t have any sort of stereotypical “mom look” about you by any means.

Thank you so much!!! 💖I’ve tried to avoid that at all costs!!!

On 11/8/2021 at 9:03 PM, Dodgecummins said:

That out fit is sooo hot 😍😍 I love it!!

Thank you so much!!!💖

• Curvage Model
On 11/8/2021 at 6:36 AM, laser123 said:

In evolutionary biology we see there are innate likes and constructed likes. We know there are universal physical traits Humans gravitate towards, and Humans can still find physical traits not deemed innate attractive, our own individual constructs.....Ornamental adaptations versus utilitarian adaptations are/ were thought to be different, but can be one in the same.....Humans are complicated, we can like fat on someone-else's body but not on our own for a myriad reasons. If a woman has large breasts, a large bum with a flat stomach, she is curvy and attractive to some, add fat to her tummy she is "chubby" and loses that attractiveness for some. "Thicc" for some is fat evenly distributed on the body, for others only in the "right areas". Same with men I've personally observed. Defined pectorals and arms with a firm round belly for some, equals a sexy power-lifter, minus those define pecs and arms, he is just fat and loses his appeal for some. Is that signaling for sexual pleasure/preferences for reproduction purposes?  This is a vast topic and I must take my leave now. Thank you for your response.

For me personally I guess I like what looks “healthy” and “proportionate” to me.  That’s why I don’t like hard really round bellies. I’m so glad I found my husband and he’s around 300 lbs but not a gainer. It seems to tend to be the intentional gainers that only gain weight in their belly. I don’t know if you ever saw my YouTube channel (Nocturnal Devotion) but I talk about it in my video “My Thoughts on FA Topics” but I really really like the teddy bear type of look, lots of soft fat everywhere. I know that wasn’t the question lol, but I think most people like what they think looks healthy until of course you get into the part of the fetish that involves extreme weight gain and immobility which can be a turn on for me but it’s almost like in a different part of my brain. I don’t know if anyone can relate to that.

But the disproportionate thing really bothers me about my body because I’ve always been a smaller person and only one other time in my life I was this heavy and it was very brief so I really really hate it.

But not more than I hate having a devastating death mission drinking relapse, so it sucks. But I feel there is a point that everyone has where their weight stops distributing proportionately and becomes all belly and I hate that on myself. I would say I cross that line at 120/125 lbs. It’s just after 20 years of cycling from complete abstinence from alcohol to horrifying relapse I’ve found that mentally - drinking consistently is actually better. But I drink ALOT, so that adds alot of extra calories but I find that when I’m working less I don’t drink as much because I don’t have to be “on” all the time, at the beginning of quarantine I actually lost weight and then last November I gained from messing with pain pills like an idiot and I haven’t been able to get that 5-10 lbs off and it makes me so mad because there was no benefit to messing around with that whatsoever, at all -and now there has been this consequence which is the worst out of everything. 

***I think most of the models here find actually gaining weight enhances their ability to be turned on by gaining fantasies, for me it’s the opposite. *** (Can anyone relate?) I can’t really get into it because it’s too close to the real loss of control that I feel now, which is why I hadn’t made a video for three months until the ones with Bella. In all my videos I am as genuinely turned on as I look, I believe it’s a hard thing to fake and fake well. When I was between 120-125 I loved that I could look fat in a video but thin-ish if I wanted to. I could manipulate that with poses or outfits and I was genuinely happy with my body at that weight. I’m not one of those girls who never thinks they are thin enough and doesn’t really even have a “happy weight” for me anywhere between 113-125 is fine

My highest weight was 133 so I am down from that to typically below 130, and I think that was from changing birth control and my vacation in Florida. So now with my condensed work schedule I think I can have my lifestyle more where I want it and be less stressed and go to pole class almost every day and focus on my YouTube channel and Tic Tok to drive traffic to the channel and getting good enough at pole to do paid performances. If I want to do paid performances I need to be in better shape, obviously.

So then I’m sacrificing some of the things that I can do here but I really want to focus on collabs or even solo videos where I’m: teasing, humiliating, encouraging, feeding because that is much more who I really am. If you made it this far let me know if you are interested in that kind of content.  I’ve never been a feedee or gainer but did have a time where I really got turned on fantasizing about that.

After writing “An Even Bigger Hunk” I really kind of snapped out of that and being on the other side (me being the FA and feeder) just feels more right to me. I think all FAs and Feeders have the ability to switch but are always more one or the other. Kind of like people who are no-sexual are never really split down the middle they always favor one or the other in my opinion.

OK! Pretty much done! Since I’m already getting deep, the reason I hate the “Mom” comparison is because my mother blamed having me on why she hated her body and resented me for it. She wasn’t happy with her body but wouldn’t do anything to fucking change it! Not even surgery which is easier than diet and exercise if we are being real. She would take care of herself but only to a certain extent and you could tell she never felt beautiful and she looked so much older than she was and it was always somehow my fault.  So that’s why I’ve had three surgeries, permanent makeup, extensive tattoos, lip filler, Botox, I use lash serums, sunblock and retinol every day (I do a lot you guys, you better appreciate it😘)  and I hope and pray look significantly younger than 37. Because I want control. I never want to be like her. So this is why the fact that I can’t lose 5 fucking pounds is driving me nuts. Also the reason that even though I’m not completely happy with my body right now but I’ll still do videos and photo shoots and get all dressed, do my hair and makeup is I refuse to feel that I don’t deserve to feel pretty just because of my weight, like she did. So my love for “sex work” has more to do with Mommy issues that Daddy issues interestingly enough. So when you say “Mom” anything THAT’S what I think of.  Looking like I’ve given up, or actually having given up which is a fate worse than death!

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, hughman91 said:

Interesting, I had no idea you were 37. You easily look 30. Your timeline of pictures from the past make way more sense now! 

The correct answer is 27 or 28 but still acceptable 🤣😂 I’m kidding!!! Thank you so much!!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, hughman91 said:

Interesting, I had no idea you were 37. You easily look 30. Your timeline of pictures from the past make way more sense now! 

I don’t know why everything I post double posts! Also I wanted to say thank you so much and I’m impressed that you read the whole book of a post I wrote!!!!💖💖💖

Guest PlumpLove
35 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m very curious about how you guys feel about FA/feeder content from me

Thank you for sharing yourself.  That’s part of what I like about you.  You said so much in that last long post, and it explains clearly why you feel the way you do about any “mom” comparisons.  We’ve all had parents, and we carry a lot of feelings from their influence.  I would never have guessed you had gone through surgeries, though, and I, too, would never have guessed 37.  I think that you are a beautiful woman, and I think you would make a wonderfully seductive feeder.  I happen to be fat all over; not just in the belly, and I gain weight easily.  And although I’m not fat because of being a feedee, I do think, with your personal confidence and attractiveness, you could easily seduce me into being your feedee, and you could certainly have control, both over yourself and me.😉