No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Dodgecummins said:

My family would rent a house for a week every year in Kissimmee and I have so many great memories from it!

That is closer to Orlando and Cocoa Beach which is where we went earlier in the year, it was beautiful for vacation, we would still go back to the Air B n B in Cocoa Beach even living here because you can literally just walk onto the beach!

• Curvage Model

for my girls out there!-

I am OBSESSED with this guy’s body!!! And look how confident and content he looks with his sexy beefiness - fucking SWOOOOOOON!!!! He just knows how fucking hot he is, I CAAAAAAAAN’T!!!!! His body looks very much like the crush that inspired the book, though I have never see him shirtless 😢 Of course he’s gay, AND he does none other than my idol of all idols - Dita Von Teese’s-  hair!!! So -in love-

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

And for you guys I know you like hearing/seeing me be turned on, so - yeah💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

79EBEA9A-5B6F-4F37-91A4-CB0C3F820593.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

for my girls out there!-

I am OBSESSED with this guy’s body!!! And look how confident and content he looks with his sexy beefiness - fucking SWOOOOOOON!!!! He just knows how fucking hot he is, I CAAAAAAAAN’T!!!!! His body looks very much like the crush that inspired the book, though I have never see him shirtless 😢 Of course he’s gay, AND he does none other than my idol of all idols - Dita Von Teese’s-  hair!!! So -in love-

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

And for you guys I know you like hearing/seeing me be turned on, so - yeah💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I love hearing what turns everyone on. And I love knowing there are girls out there who appreciate big beefy guys, even if I am not in that category (at least not yet 😅😉)

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I love hearing what turns everyone on. And I love knowing there are girls out there who appreciate big beefy guys, even if I am not in that category (at least not yet 😅😉)

Thank you so much!!!

“Not yet” !? Do tell!? Are there plans in the works?

Just now, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

“Not yet” !? Do tell!? Are there plans in the works?

I mean, I'm currently trying to bulk a little 😅 I've been lifting weights for... at least 12 years and have gained realllly slowly, but I've never done a proper bulk. Only up a few pounds so far, but I've set a few goals for myself. Feel free to message me if you want more details 🙂

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

This is fabulous news !!!!! Not even there a week and a new house - awesome!!

You look so gorgeous 🤩 and HAPPY in those photos !!! Best of luck in your new home !!! 😀 😉

Thank you so much!!! We found it the first day!!! Our realtor that we met last time we were here sent it on to us while we were on our way here! We got here after 23 hours including 1000 pee breaks for me and a 45 min car nap (keeping it homeless sheek🙄) and we put the cats in the Air B n B and I washed my face really quick, peed again (of course) and left. They were about to take another offer that day! If we had spent a night in a hotel we would have lost it!!! Thank you God🙏🙏🙏 and my husband for listening to me💗 I also jumped with the offer, I knew it was perfect!!! Come January I will be posting MANY  pool shots!!! I can’t wait to show it to you!!!

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I mean, I'm currently trying to bulk a little 😅 I've been lifting weights for... at least 12 years and have gained realllly slowly, but I've never done a proper bulk. Only up a few pounds so far, but I've set a few goals for myself. Feel free to message me if you want more details 🙂

Sure!  I personally think a slow gain is better, I’m not sure if there is actually any difference but in my mind the distribution would be better, plus your body has time to get used to it. 

Guest PlumpLove
On 11/4/2021 at 9:05 AM, NogutNoglory said:

It’s kind of in the middle it’s near Tampa, so Gulf Coast, not as South as Miami or as north as Jacksonville, it’s slightly more south than Orlando, just on the other side

I lived in Sarasota, so I know the Tampa and St. Pete area.  Hope you love your new home.  God bless.

Guest A12121212
12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Maybe?! What would you want to see for the sequel?

A continuation, perhaps? The sequel could be what's foreshadowed in the video. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:47 PM, NogutNoglory said:

So I don't really comment on many things, but I've got a few things I wanna say here.

First off, this video looks sexy af and it's a shame I don't have money to throw around and buy it lol, but from all the pics it looks very hott

Second, I want to congratulate you and your other on your house purchase!! I know personally that's one of my life goals is to have one. I hope it is all that you wished for and more!

Third, after reading some of your earlier posts, I want to say that although I'm just an average size white dude, I do also get judgement for not having a nice vehicle, not currently having a gf, and all kinds of shit. But to those who give you shit, give it right back to them. Society is fucked, and it is not worth your time and energy to care what they think of you. If you are happy with yourself, and your significant other, and they are happy with you, fuck all the rest of em. Personally I think you have one of the most perfect bodies on here, and your face is beautiful. You may have some pudge but it is sexy on a woman. I wouldn't say you are fat by any stretch of the imagination. You only have to look back in history to the paintings and sculptures that were made to see that once upon a time, curves were considered angelic. And our society now is fucked. So fuck 'em 🤘

On 10/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the compliment, but-

-Biased 

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the compliment, but-

Biased

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the compliment, but-
Biased

Better, and you tried to imagine what a normal person would think, but NEVER compare me to a mom ever again. My “friend” said I had “Mom bod” and I wanted to kill him, myself, and will probably never speak to him again. I know you didn’t mean anything mean by it, but ugh! The mom thing!

You understood the assignment!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Unfortunately my asshole “friend” still wouldn’t admit that he was wrong, so stupid.

But at least your research was a good reality check. The real issue is that *I’m* unhappy with my body, and I need to do something about it. Being on Curvage has really warped my mind.  Seeing the biggest girls making the most money is just a mind fuck.  Everyone knows that the only way a woman has any power is by being considered attractive and if everyone normal just looks at me as too fat, that’s not good at all. 

When I was walking around downtown Las Vegas I got lots of attention from different kinds of men and even women saying they liked my hair and tattoos and that I’m beautiful so I was feeling super confident and high off of that but then a few days ago I took a blow to my confidence and I have to remember just because guys on here say I have a good body that’s actually the opposite of what most men think. And the people in Vegas saw me with a shirt on, so different story. But thank you again for asking normal people!!!

Are you offended by being told you look like a MILF,  i.e. having a "mom bod" because you're not a mom, or because you find "mom bods" wrong/not appealing? 

Also, by "normal people" you mean non-FAs? I think people whom like bigger women and men are normal.....Fat to me is not a fetish within itself, it's the other stuff like gaining, force feeding (etcetera) I understand are....If a person only likes skinny/thin women and men, is that person showing a normal preference or are they abnormal with a fetish?