No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

That room looks so lux. Have a great time filming and touristing it up around Vegas. 

I’m scared to leave the room because they might even charge me for that🤣Seriously! Shit is crazy here! But it’s an experience! I’m super super happy to be here, but they are NOT playing when it comes to charging a lot for everything!!!

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m scared to leave the room because they might even charge me for that🤣Seriously! Shit is crazy here! But it’s an experience! I’m super super happy to be here, but they are NOT playing when it comes to charging a lot for everything!!!

From your YT vid I got the Spinning song vibe when you mentioned exploring the Vegas strip except with you and Bella instead of David & the corgi -- that would be an amazing vid in itself :P
DJ Wheelz ft. David Hasselhoff - Keep Spinning - YouTube

17 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ah yes the old empty room fee lol. It sucks that it's expensive but I think when you are on holiday money is different. Get out there, enjoy yourself and forget the cost. Honestly the money is a problem for future you not holiday you.

🙂