No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Any clues as to what you’ll be filming? 

We have lots of ideas planned out! Some involve teasing, force feeding, funneling but all with an aspect of role play because that’s my favorite!!! We might see another appearance of Bella Nicole Smith as well!

Just now, Tastic1 said:

Have you been to Vegas before? I have always wanted to go :) 

I haven’t!!! I’ve always wanted to go too!!!

There was a Redken Symposium there that I could have gone to years ago and the salon I worked at had a payment plan for it but at the time I didn’t want to spend the money and I always regretted it so I told myself if I ever get the opportunity again I’m definitely going!!!

23 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I haven’t!!! I’ve always wanted to go too!!!

There was a Redken Symposium there that I could have gone to years ago and the salon I worked at had a payment plan for it but at the time I didn’t want to spend the money and I always regretted it so I told myself if I ever get the opportunity again I’m definitely going!!!

And what an excuse to go! You are going to have such an awesome time.

• Curvage Model
On 10/14/2021 at 5:08 AM, NogutNoglory said:

We have lots of ideas planned out! Some involve teasing, force feeding, funneling but all with an aspect of role play because that’s my favorite!!!

I’m so excited to have a roleplay partner! I love RP but it’s always more fun with someone else to play off of, and @NogutNoglory is basically the perfect foil, or rather, we are the perfect foils for one another. This is a whole new fantasy world we’re about to get to explore, and I couldn’t be happier or more excited!!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I’m so excited to have a roleplay partner! I love RP but it’s always more fun with someone else to play off of, and @NogutNoglory is basically the perfect foil, or rather, we are the perfect foils for one another. This is a whole new fantasy world we’re about to get to explore, and I couldn’t be happier or more excited!!

Thank you so much!!! This will be epic!!!!

21 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

21 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! This will be epic!!!!

Can't wait to see what you guys have planned together. Two goddesses playing with each other's incredible bodies. 😍

On 10/13/2021 at 11:11 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Next outfit for collab!!! Flying out Sunday!!!

Hummmm?! Who else had worn a beer wench costume?

*don't mind my hair, I have my extensions out momentarily and I’m dying the top*

87672C74-83DB-43E9-96D4-5A4020050E92.jpeg

fwiw, you're face looks very sharp and defined in all these photos

If i may ask, how did you pull off the lighting in them? Was there any planning?

• Curvage Model
On 10/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, Bella Abbondanza said:

🤯I can't wait to see that.

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, as1234 said:

fwiw, you're face looks very sharp and defined in all these photos

If i may ask, how did you pull off the lighting in them? Was there any planning?

Thank you, no, that was just the regular light in my room, no makeup and hair dye on the top of my head lol! What does fwiw mean?

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

You just want to wrestle them both 😍

Yes. Yes I do 🤤

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you, no, that was just the regular light in my room, no makeup and hair dye on the top of my head lol! What does fwiw mean?

For what it's worth! ❤️