No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do you really think I look like 5 in jeans though? That will continue to bother me.

Oh crap, that's not what I meant at all. You are a 10 all day everyday. I was just using the numbers to demonstrate that as people dress up or down their apparent number changes. And since people only pursue around their number the market around you will also change with a different number.

I never meant you were a 5 in anyway ☹️ 

19 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do you really think I look like 5 in jeans though? That will continue to bother me.

Possibly I was being too candid in the objectification of women (or people in general) without proper explanation or providing more concrete definition.  Like I said in my previous post you are much higher than a 5 in jeans or whatever else. 

Sorry if I insulted you as that was never my intention. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Oh crap, that's not what I meant at all. You are a 10 all day everyday. I was just using the numbers to demonstrate that as people dress up or down their apparent number changes. And since people only pursue around their number the market around you will also change with a different number.

I never meant you were a 5 in anyway ☹️ 

8 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Possibly I was being too candid in the objectification of women (or people in general) without proper explanation or providing more concrete definition.  Like I said in my previous post you are much higher than a 5 in jeans or whatever else. 

Sorry if I insulted you as that was never my intention. 

I’m sorry for being so sensitive. I’ve written well over 50,000 words on the book, it will be fantastic and the 3 other FFAs in the world will just LOVE it! 🙄 Lol!

So I guess overall it was great to embark on a creative project. The problem is that I relive the rejection from that guy every single day. So I’m all messed up from that. I never knew exactly why he would just lay me real quick! Like damn dude! I don’t know, if it did happen I wouldn’t be able to write the book so it works out, if he did say yes I’d probably be so excited that I got all ** and fucked up and made an ass out of myself. Anyway, I’m sure part of the reason was my style, there were a few guys that I dated that tried to get me to wear jeans and I hated it, I’ve always worn dresses, in high school usually short ones with fishnets and knee high boots, so it always seemed to me that “dressing normal” actually would have -elevated- my number in a lot of guys eyes.

When I was really goth I dressed preppy for Halloween (that was one of my friend’s ideas! Brilliant!) and a few teachers told me that there were so many guys that said they would date me if I dressed like that all the time (I wasn’t wearing jeans it was khakis, but still).  My answer was “But this isn’t me, so why would I change how I dress so guys would like me, they wouldn’t  be liking me anyway.”   (Such a wise 14 year old, I know)

So it’s interesting to think that to some people the jeans would lower the number. I think in that particular outfit compared to the maxis it’s more about it being form fitting and the shirt being slightly see through and the boob spillage. But the idea of men giving more attention to women because they think they are “easier” is interesting, it always freaks me out to hear that here because then I wonder if that’s the only reason guys are into fat girls, they think they have more of a chance with them.

On 9/28/2021 at 10:45 PM, NogutNoglory said:

I’m sorry for being so sensitive. I’ve written well over 50,000 words on the book, it will be fantastic and the 3 other FFAs in the world will just LOVE it! 🙄 Lol!

So I guess overall it was great to embark on a creative project. The problem is that I relive the rejection from that guy every single day. So I’m all messed up from that. I never knew exactly why he would just lay me real quick! Like damn dude! I don’t know, if it did happen I wouldn’t be able to write the book so it works out, if he did say yes I’d probably be so excited that I got all ** and fucked up and made an ass out of myself. Anyway, I’m sure part of the reason was my style, there were a few guys that I dated that tried to get me to wear jeans and I hated it, I’ve always worn dresses, in high school usually short ones with fishnets and knee high boots, so it always seemed to me that “dressing normal” actually would have -elevated- my number in a lot of guys eyes.

When I was really goth I dressed preppy for Halloween (that was one of my friend’s ideas! Brilliant!) and a few teachers told me that there were so many guys that said they would date me if I dressed like that all the time (I wasn’t wearing jeans it was khakis, but still).  My answer was “But this isn’t me, so why would I change how I dress so guys would like me, they wouldn’t  be liking me anyway.”   (Such a wise 14 year old, I know)

So it’s interesting to think that to some people the jeans would lower the number. I think in that particular outfit compared to the maxis it’s more about it being form fitting and the shirt being slightly see through and the boob spillage. But the idea of men giving more attention to women because they think they are “easier” is interesting, it always freaks me out to hear that here because then I wonder if that’s the only reason guys are into fat girls, they think they have more of a chance with them.

It is all good. Yeah rethinking about your rejection every day must hurt. Highschool was just a weird time for everyone. I didn't have a girlfriend really and didn't get invited to the "cool" parties either. I had good friends but was seen as either too safe or a nerd. 

In Australia since we wear uniforms to school we don't have the problem of wearing the wrong thing. It was so wrong for a teacher to say someone would like you more if you dresses more "normal". As for getting nervous and getting fucked up if he had said yes, I can understand that because as a teenager you are just a sack of hormones and everything sets you off. 

Maybe I said the wrong thing about lowering a number. But jeans and a tee is dressing down or for comfort and so the person looks more attainable. Compared to say a well fitted dress or suit, that makes the person look less attainable (especially if you aren't dressed up yourself). Like it's not that the girl wearing jeans would be easier than the girl wearing a designer dress, I would say she would be more approachable. Maybe that's just my way of looking at things.

There is nothing wrong with dressing for comfort or practicality in normal day to day life. I live in jeans and a tee because that's what I feel comfortable in. So again sorry if I caused offence.

• Curvage Model
On 9/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, regbill said:

You get the most attention in that outfit because you make it damn good!😍

Thank you so much!!!

On 9/24/2021 at 7:29 AM, SapphicCurves said:

I think it’s because there’s something about thin, white, slightly-too-small stretchy tops have a magical way of accentuating one’s curves — and in the case one those already devastatingly curvaceous, the effect is jaw-dropping 😍

Ironically, tops that cover everything can be every bit as alluring as tops that reveal :P 

Thank you so much!!! I know you LOVE the white sheer stretchy tops!!!

On 9/25/2021 at 12:17 AM, mt_cyrus said:

It's the woman wearing them! And I have always thought that great fitting jeans are hard to beat, no imagination needed, no see thru anything. It just shows off the Beautiful woman that is wearing them!!

💗💗💗💗💗Thank you so much!!!

Everyone at the beer hall are going to wake up with massive hangovers after inebriating themselves silly ordering endless pints just to get you coming back again, and again, and again — but I’m sure they’ll all say it was worth it! 😍 

People will be drinking beers like 

721C3B33-D7E6-47DD-8973-72D564896542.thumb.gif.21624f54b3ebc118ed8a6324f29da384.gif
Next! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Everyone at the beer hall are going to wake up with massive hangovers after inebriating themselves silly ordering endless pints just to get you coming back again, and again, and again — but I’m sure they’ll all say it was worth it! 😍 

People will be drinking beers like 

721C3B33-D7E6-47DD-8973-72D564896542.thumb.gif.21624f54b3ebc118ed8a6324f29da384.gif
Next! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

I LOVE this!!!! Thank you so much!!!