No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 9/1/2021 at 5:04 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! Like, Comment and Subscribe!!

Oh, so if I stop posting on Curvage you won’t love me anymore 😢😢😢

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!! She is cute but a demon! Lol! She LOVES to be on video!!!

Thank you so much!!! That’s the goal!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you!!! I just got my lavalier today so the sound will be better, I didn’t use it for the second video but from now on I will!!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so grateful for your interest!!! It’s so good to hear from the girls!!!

Thank you so much!!! Again, great to hear from the girls! I didn’t expect to get interest from a female audience so this is great!!! I’ll definitely keep you updated on the post cast!!!

Well, I didn’t say it was a good idea lol!

The new mic has arrived!!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m sure people are like “Why a bikini top?” But really, why not? Everyone loves boobs!!!

I thought you liked the drinking alcohol thing? Also soda is really really bad, especially Coke. I never drink more than a sip or two of root beer if my husband gets one. When I was a kid they did a demo with a dinosaur tooth (that’s what they said it was, but in hindsight that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense) to show how horrible Coke is for your teeth. I’ve never drank a coke after that in my life! I’m curious though if it is made differently in Italy.  There are many foods that are made with cheaper, worse ingredients in the US version, lucky us🙄

oh yeah, i like the fact that you drink (both carbonated stuff and alcohol in general), but i wouldn't want to abuse those things, especially if you've had problems in the past. in Italy generally the quality of food and alcohol I think is higher than American standards (we have a very high average age in Italy), while soda and coke are more or less like yours (even if we don't have all those super sweet variations that there are in America). Even the most caloric foods in Italy are all at high quality standards: they are artisanal, not packaged and with local products (dairy products, frying, sugars, etc.). Anyway, I am happy if you eat, are soft and drink a little, however, like everyone, I am only concerned about health given your past experiences. I hope you don't find this intrusive message or that I want to moralize you.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:07 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Second Video!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! 

LIKE,COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!!!

💕💕💕💕💕I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💕💕💕💕💕

Loved, loved, loved your new vid! Bonus points for the added sound level! Oh and more even bonus points for the bounciness of the Twins!❤️ 

I'd love to hear if you've ever experienced any paranormal events -- I love all things paranormal and we're coming up to that time of the year too :)

You're gonna do amazing in this new chapter of your online life, I know it! 👏

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

oh yeah, i like the fact that you drink (both carbonated stuff and alcohol in general), but i wouldn't want to abuse those things, especially if you've had problems in the past. in Italy generally the quality of food and alcohol I think is higher than American standards (we have a very high average age in Italy), while soda and coke are more or less like yours (even if we don't have all those super sweet variations that there are in America). Even the most caloric foods in Italy are all at high quality standards: they are artisanal, not packaged and with local products (dairy products, frying, sugars, etc.). Anyway, I am happy if you eat, are soft and drink a little, however, like everyone, I am only concerned about health given your past experiences. I hope you don't find this intrusive message or that I want to moralize you.

Sometimes it feels like that when people tell me not to do something (plus I hate when people tell me not to do something 🤣) but I realize that the sentiment is good, and it’s more like “you don’t have to do that” or “you’re too good for that” so I do appreciate you wanting the best for me💗💗💗 It’s just hard, sometimes I wish I was just normal, but now is about the closest I’ve even been to that.  I’ve started take pole dancing lessons and I really really really enjoy it and it clears my head and relieves so much stress!  It makes me so happy! With that and planning the reunion I feel like I’m doing the stuff I should have been doing in high school. Having a sport, planning a school function, so it’s really nice.  So that stuff is helping me drink less. But as always I so appreciate your words💗💗💗💗!!! Did you check out the YouTube videos?

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Loved, loved, loved your new vid! Bonus points for the added sound level! Oh and more even bonus points for the bounciness of the Twins!❤️ 

I'd love to hear if you've ever experienced any paranormal events -- I love all things paranormal and we're coming up to that time of the year too :)

You're gonna do amazing in this new chapter of your online life, I know it! 👏

Thank you so much!!! You saying that made my MONTH!!! I’m not sure what I did differently on that video but now I have the microphone so it should be even better now! I did try recording some videos wearing tank tops and when I watched them back I was like “don’t even like watching them as much 🤣 also I have an endless supply of bikinis and if I run out Aliexpress has so many super cheap ones, so we will just keep with that, the hardest part will be finding different jeans, I may do some dresses as well, I have a lot of clothes that I wouldn’t wear out but I love so much and just needed to buy so it’s a great opportunity to wear them!!!

I haven’t really had any true paranormal experiences but maybe before I move to Florida I should check out Salem and Gettysburg and see if I can get any ghost action! That is actually a dream of mine to see/feel/hear a ghost/spirit!!!

Thank you so much!!! You don’t even know how much that means to me!!! I watch YouTube every day and I love it so much, I’m determined to be successful with it!!! The YouTuber I watch the most, Rich Lux has a video where he talks about trying different things and seeing what people like, but that it can be done, it gave me alot of hope!!!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

NEW VIIIIDDDEEEEOOOOO

Another great listen! These are so much better than podcasts -- for totally unknown reasons ;)

I for one absolutely love your long hair! One of those obscure little details I love is when a gal's hair is so long it cascades straight down across the small of her back and touches her booty -- there's something so aesthetically enticing about that lol! And yours is so gorgeous, thick and mane-ey! But of course there's loads of gorgeous hairstyles out there of all lengths :)

Have also never been much into the forced/coerced feeding myself, even though I can see it's a really popular part of FA -- I rather love the slow, gradual softening acquired over time, where the curves just keep getting more and more exciting. Doughiness can be amazingly sexy 😍

Keep on being epic! 🥰

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Another great listen! These are so much better than podcasts -- for totally unknown reasons ;)

I for one absolutely love your long hair! One of those obscure little details I love is when a gal's hair is so long it cascades straight down across the small of her back and touches her booty -- there's something so aesthetically enticing about that lol! And yours is so gorgeous, thick and mane-ey! But of course there's loads of gorgeous hairstyles out there of all lengths :)

Have also never been much into the forced/coerced feeding myself, even though I can see it's a really popular part of FA -- I rather love the slow, gradual softening acquired over time, where the curves just keep getting more and more exciting. Doughiness can be amazingly sexy 😍

Keep on being epic! 🥰

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!! 

It couldn’t be the boobs, right?🤣

I used the lavalier for this one, was the sound better?

Thank you for the opinion on the hair!!! It’s normally quite a bit shorter so it’s hard to get used to!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Another entertaining, captivating video told straight from the heart then through the brain. Your explanations of your thoughts on the topic can’t help but start us all thinking about this fetish and why we all continue to check in to this site!

Oh, and your choice of bikini tops never fails to please! 😳 🥰

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗 Feel free to share your thoughts!!!

Guest Dodgecummins

Just watched, loved the video! It is so great listening to you talk about these topics! :) 

I love the hair! I am a fan of long hair so I’m definitely digging it lol! 😂

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Just watched, loved the video! It is so great listening to you talk about these topics! :) 

I love the hair! I am a fan of long hair so I’m definitely digging it lol! 😂

I tried to answer this morning and it got lost! Thank you so much!!! I DEFINITELY won’t go short!!! I’ve made that mistake WAAAAAAYYYY too many times!!! I’m just thinking of going back to the length in the pictures below. 

23419268-3DFA-41C4-908E-67585D73E5AF.jpeg

A776AEFC-31E7-486C-8B4F-A28EDECA792D.jpeg

936E34A6-9E48-4147-8657-9A35FA60B8B0.jpeg

7D5393E9-FDEB-4539-A3B0-DCD8A87B3536.jpeg

Guest Dodgecummins
38 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I tried to answer this morning and it got lost! Thank you so much!!! I DEFINITELY won’t go short!!! I’ve made that mistake WAAAAAAYYYY too many times!!! I’m just thinking of going back to the length in the pictures below. 

23419268-3DFA-41C4-908E-67585D73E5AF.jpeg

A776AEFC-31E7-486C-8B4F-A28EDECA792D.jpeg

936E34A6-9E48-4147-8657-9A35FA60B8B0.jpeg

7D5393E9-FDEB-4539-A3B0-DCD8A87B3536.jpeg

That length is super pretty to!! 

wish I could give you a “right” answer lol. Honestly, you’re stunning in everything haha! Do what you like best with your hair! 

@NogutNoglory I like your fantasy of "just fat people as hot, not necessarily gainers." I've been mulling writing a story about a couple whose reality changes where fat women are the beauty standard, and the fit, toned wife over the course of a day balloons in weight and her clothes change to match but is still considered the model physique.

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

@NogutNoglory I like your fantasy of "just fat people as hot, not necessarily gainers." I've been mulling writing a story about a couple whose reality changes where fat women are the beauty standard, and the fit, toned wife over the course of a day balloons in weight and her clothes change to match but is still considered the model physique.

Thank you so much!!! Definitely write it! It’s cool how as you write you get more ideas that you never would have thought of if you hadn’t even started!!!

• Curvage Model
On 9/10/2021 at 2:28 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

I like your fantasy of "just fat people as hot, not necessarily gainers." I've been mulling writing a story about a couple whose reality changes where fat women are the beauty standard, and the fit, toned wife over the course of a day balloons in weight and her clothes change to match but is still considered the model physique.

This is in that vein! This will be the 🔥🔥🔥HOTTEST🔥🔥🔥 book EVER written !!!!

here’s a teaser

also @GainingGothGF- this might be of interest 

He just sits there, chocolate smeared around his mouth, his fat belly sticking out, so stuffed from breakfast and the doughnuts, his eyes glazed over. I move a little so he can lie back 

in between my legs. “That was the most amazing thing ever!!! Oh my God, I’ll remember this for the rest of my fucking life! Thank you so much!!!” He says between heavy breaths.

It’s so fucking sexy how sloppy he looks right now, such a piggy, such a well behaved piggy, fattening up for me like this, letting himself be teased and humiliated.  It’s SO fucking hot how when we are at school he’s all “big man on campus” and then when we are alone, or in this situation I get to taunt him and see him look like such a vulnerable, pathetic hog! Ugh! He is SO fucking perfect! 

The doctor comes back over to rub his belly, he looks so stuffed! “Mmmm, did fatty eat a little too much? My God this belly is so perfect!” She starts kissing it in addition to rubbing, ugh! Tiffany is SO lucky to have you!!! Of course she’s a little hottie herself but you are just such a pig, ugh! The greediest piggy I’ve ever seen, I think!  Mmmm! It’s because you’re so entitled, have SUCH a handsome face, and being popular, good at sports, you just think you can get whatever you want whenever you want it? Don’t you? No wonder you’ve swelled up like this!  You never have to worry about any consequences!  Your parents think the world of you so they spoil you, buying you whatever you want, Tiffany spoils you by worshipping you and feeding you into oblivion.  I’m your freaking doctor and I can’t even scold you for getting yourself like this because you’re so fucking hot!!”

“Even before Tiffany you were packing on the weight, just innocently eating to your hearts  content either not realizing or caring how chubby you were getting, it’s not like anyone would tell you! And it’s not like anyone cared, you were and are still considered hot and popular, and dated hot girls.  Did you not see those love handles sprouting, your waist thickening, the baby face rounding out more? Or did your coach encourage you to grow nice and big for football? I know once you got bigger he went with it, but the idea of you not realizing that you had gotten so deliciously plump is SO FUCKING HOTTTT!!!!  I know that you’ve always been on the chubby side but there was a point that you could have gone either way!

I hope Tiffany disciplines you sometimes though! Who else will?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Great, fun outfit - gorgeous, sexy photo 🤩!

(keeping us in suspense, I see!)

3 hours ago, regbill said:

Scorching Hot Mess GIF by Jon Hanlan

Thanks guys!!! And the project actually is Curvage videos!!! A VERY exciting collab!!! I was writing down ideas today! I’m even more excited after that!