No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

I didn’t know you’d had a blonde phase in high school! You look so faery-like in that pic — and witchy in the others! Love them! 😍

Thank you so much!!!  Lol, no that was actually and aqua colored wig with tinsel in it from Spencers gifts or something, I wore it for the photoshoot

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Zorobabele said:

but what a girl you were! From these photos you look like one of those dark girls with a slightly punk soul and very artistic. How were you as a student? And how were you in general as a teenager? It's so nice to see these things too, our photographs are very intimate memories to show. Happy you share them with us. PS: you were a very pretty little girl now, although many things have changed, as it should be, but you are really beautiful (when you were young you didn't have the big hips and thighs you do now)

So my main actives were as follows: getting high, working and saving money, chasing chubby/fat guys and buying crazy clothes/thinking about clothes and what to do with my hair and makeup. My freshman year I only had the last 3 going on but once I started doing drugs it really messed me up.  My drug of choice was Dextromethorphan, which is found in Robotussin and Coricidin Cough and Cold, it is classified as a dissociative hallucinogen, not meant to be ingested in large quantities daily.  It caused a lot of problems, I was suspended 3 times from school and had to go to outpatient rehab, it sucked.

But now with planning the reunion- I’m just going to tell people and if they call me old they can fuck off and I’ll report them! Next year it will be 20 years!!! Which is crazy! Yes, I’m a MILF apparently! I don’t have any kids though!- I’m thinking about high school and that guy I had a crush on (that inspired “an even bigger hunk” and the book I’m writing) and I just wanted him to fuck me, not take me to fucking prom or anything, I wasn’t asking much! But he was NOOOOOOT into it. And then I think, -why?-

-the way I dressed (he was a super preppy jock - but- his BODY 💦💦💦💦💦)

-he seemed to like girls with really big boobs (I hadn’t bought mine yet) though his wife does not appear that his wife has big boobs.

-the way I went about pursuing him (I didn’t know him so I just told everyone who would listen that I wanted you fuck him with the intention of him finding out)🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

-he probably thought I was a slut/I was a slut

-the fact that I was fucked up all the time

-the fact that being fucked up all the time caused me to act like a lunatic 

So there you have that….

But my grades weren’t horrible, horrible, the first outpatient was in place of school but the teacher sucked so my grades suffered I had a 2.6 or 2.8 GPA, I loved my real teachers though and they loved me, the classes I liked I did well at, math and chemistry killed me! The main thing is I hated living with my parents, they didn’t beat me or lock me in closets or anything, but I was just ready to GO!!! If I had moved out at 14 I think I would have been much better off to be honest.

Thanks NgNg for that honest, and complete answer to Zorobabele! It takes a strong person (and persona) to reveal details of previous life experiences, some of which may make some of your followers in the Curvage community (and maybe your former classmates) to draw conclusions about who and what you are. Things are what they are -  right?  But you have always been honest and straightforward with your followers here, respectful and considerate even when you did not receive the same from others !

I think it is admirable that you are working on your class reunion - despite any differences you may have had (or continue to have) - you are nonetheless contemporaries. It may be FUN for some, not so much for others, but I feel someone willing to plan the class reunion should be respected and admired for thinking of others.

As for your feelings about the ”Hunk”, only YOU will know what that possible meeting may bring!

• Curvage Model
46 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Thanks NgNg for that honest, and complete answer to Zorobabele! It takes a strong person (and persona) to reveal details of previous life experiences, some of which may make some of your followers in the Curvage community (and maybe your former classmates) to draw conclusions about who and what you are. Things are what they are -  right?  But you have always been honest and straightforward with your followers here, respectful and considerate even when you did not receive the same from others !

I think it is admirable that you are working on your class reunion - despite any differences you may have had (or continue to have) - you are nonetheless contemporaries. It may be FUN for some, not so much for others, but I feel someone willing to plan the class reunion should be respected and admired for thinking of others.

As for your feelings about the ”Hunk”, only YOU will know what that possible meeting may bring!

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate that!!!

He’s not in my class, he was a year younger, I won’t get to show off my implants, veneers, or extensions. 😢😢😢😢😰😰😰😰😢😢😢😢

Everyone in my class was super cool, the juniors (the class he was in) were like a bad high school movie, in our grade the popular kids were popular because they were nice so everyone liked them. Everyone was just cool with each other.  So many people have thanked me for organizing the event, it’s great!  Especially since in High School I wasn’t able to do after school activities or clubs or anything, so it’s nice to kind of relive that!!!

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

So my main actives were as follows: getting high, working and saving money, chasing chubby/fat guys and buying crazy clothes/thinking about clothes and what to do with my hair and makeup. My freshman year I only had the last 3 going on but once I started doing drugs it really messed me up.  My drug of choice was Dextromethorphan, which is found in Robotussin and Coricidin Cough and Cold, it is classified as a dissociative hallucinogen, not meant to be ingested in large quantities daily.  It caused a lot of problems, I was suspended 3 times from school and had to go to outpatient rehab, it sucked.

But now with planning the reunion- I’m just going to tell people and if they call me old they can fuck off and I’ll report them! Next year it will be 20 years!!! Which is crazy! Yes, I’m a MILF apparently! I don’t have any kids though!- I’m thinking about high school and that guy I had a crush on (that inspired “an even bigger hunk” and the book I’m writing) and I just wanted him to fuck me, not take me to fucking prom or anything, I wasn’t asking much! But he was NOOOOOOT into it. And then I think, -why?-

-the way I dressed (he was a super preppy jock - but- his BODY 💦💦💦💦💦)

-he seemed to like girls with really big boobs (I hadn’t bought mine yet) though his wife does not appear that his wife has big boobs.

-the way I went about pursuing him (I didn’t know him so I just told everyone who would listen that I wanted you fuck him with the intention of him finding out)🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

-he probably thought I was a slut/I was a slut

-the fact that I was fucked up all the time

-the fact that being fucked up all the time caused me to act like a lunatic 

So there you have that….

But my grades weren’t horrible, horrible, the first outpatient was in place of school but the teacher sucked so my grades suffered I had a 2.6 or 2.8 GPA, I loved my real teachers though and they loved me, the classes I liked I did well at, math and chemistry killed me! The main thing is I hated living with my parents, they didn’t beat me or lock me in closets or anything, but I was just ready to GO!!! If I had moved out at 14 I think I would have been much better off to be honest.

Thank you very much for your reply. You are really super nice and also very brave to show yourself so transparently. I am sorry for all your difficulties and for the problems these substances have given you (I don't even know half of these pills / drugs, I am very ignorant on the subject). But I recommend, now only water, coke and little else! You must be fine !!

• Curvage Model
On 8/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, Bomber9 said:

Hey

what are your projects for curvage? 😊
(apart from your book obviously)

I am doing a VERY exciting collab, but it isn’t until October so I haven’t started teasing yet! But it will be epic!!! And my YouTube channel 

I really like the ideas you talked about in your YouTube “introduction” post! I have enjoyed all your updates, topics and videos over the last year and a half in which you display your sexy body 🤩! (I enjoyed that outfit in the video btw!) But you have often shared your views on sexuality, music and life in general also, so I’m glad to hear you’re going to create an avenue to showcase what’s going on in that wonderfully sexy, creative mind of yours (and hopefully get others to do the same)!
    It sounds pretty ambitious (those three ideas will sure keep you busy!)  As long as we still get to see you on Curvage too, I’ll stay tuned…

Edited by cycling1951
Add

23 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Anyone who watched the video please let me know what you think!!!

Loved it! Also loved the cat interruption lol -- oh and that choice of a top is a definite attention-grabber in the Youtube thumbnail That "barely contained" look is a winner :P

Only thing I might suggest is boosting the volume in your microphone as I had to turn my volume way up to hear you -- then almost got a heart attack when my pc screeched a notification halfway though :P

On 8/17/2021 at 5:53 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Dextromethorphan, which is found in Robotussin and Coricidin Cough and Cold, it is classified as a dissociative hallucinogen, not meant to be ingested in large quantities daily. 

...aaaaaaaand thats why they try to make it taste so awful. Coricidin has other additives that make it more toxic, best to avoid it. I mean...best to avoid both of them

How do I know all of this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Dodgecummins

Okay, NGNG YouTube channel is absolutely fantastic! So much fun to watch her have a blast on camera just being open and sharing with us! Check it out! 

Guest Dodgecummins
On 8/23/2021 at 4:06 PM, SapphicCurves said:

Only thing I might suggest is boosting the volume in your microphone as I had to turn my volume way up to hear you -- then almost got a heart attack when my pc screeched a notification halfway though :P

I can confirm this, I was able to hear the video. However, just something to look into for future video! I loved it though! ❤️