No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

10E4636D-1630-42D0-850A-19CC24F9E96A.jpeg

Everything is looking great.😍

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

Your hips and midsection are looking wonderfully thiccccc and soft all at the same town. Consider me pleased! 

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

If Webster’s dictionary ever needs a picture for the word hourglass this should be it cuz you are THE definition of hourglass with that body!

On 8/1/2021 at 3:40 PM, NogutNoglory said:

You look incredible!  It's been awhile since I have been on here and I had to immediately check this thread haha.  I am looking forward to hearing more about your book :)

• Curvage Model
On 8/1/2021 at 5:04 PM, Fisherman07 said:

No problem not going to lie love that pooch of a belly

Thank you so much!!!!💗💗💗

On 8/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, regbill said:

Everything is looking great.😍

Thank you so much!!!!❤️❤️❤️

On 8/1/2021 at 6:24 PM, NickyPeters said:

Your hips and midsection are looking wonderfully thiccccc and soft all at the same town. Consider me pleased! 

Thank you so much!!!!💖💖💖

On 8/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, SapphicCurves said:

Curves, and more curves, and more curves 😍

Lust.thumb.gif.1bab8f7deb7c213849d90bb5bfffea58.gif

Thank you so much!!! I love the GIFs you find!!!

On 8/2/2021 at 1:40 AM, Biggerdabetter said:

If Webster’s dictionary ever needs a picture for the word hourglass this should be it cuz you are THE definition of hourglass with that body!

Thank you so much!!!! That makes me so happy!!!

On 8/3/2021 at 1:15 AM, BellyFan said:

You look incredible!  It's been awhile since I have been on here and I had to immediately check this thread haha.  I am looking forward to hearing more about your book :)

Thank you so much!!!! I am about halfway finished.  When I was writing and rereading it the other day I got so soaked the my shorts were wet!!! Right through the panties!!!  I’m hoping for it to be the FFA “50 Shades of Grey”!!!🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦

On 8/5/2021 at 11:43 PM, mt_cyrus said:

The curve of your hips 😍 😍 😍 

Thank you so much!!!!💖💖💖

On 8/2/2021 at 6:40 AM, NogutNoglory said:

You are looking amazing 😍

• Curvage Model

Update- the book is coming along! I’m more than half way done, I’m going for 50,000 words! That is the length of a regular romance novel.  I’m VERY VERY EXCITED!!! The 3 other female fat admirers are just going to LOVE it😂. I think there are more of us than that! Of course I’m hoping people who know nothing about this scene will read it out of curiosity and then it will become the FA 50 Shades of Grey and I’ll be famous! …..at least I’m being realistic!!!

• Curvage Model

Also that is why I’ve been horrible at getting back to people and making content! If I have free time I just want to write or read what I wrote (see comment about shorts😈 💦💦💦💦💦

So I apologize!  It’s just after writing “An Even Bigger Hunk” I realized how much (possibly more) I like my FA side!  As you guys know I’m not and have never been a feedee.  I will still make videos. SOME VERYYY EXCITING secret projects in the works!!! But I really want to just bang out the book, get it edited, get a cover made, and get it self published on Amazon, and then promote it on the place that shall not be mentioned (I applied for verified creator status there), FF and Dimensions.

****If there are any other sides that you guys know of that are more for male gainers/guys that like being fat whatever and females into fat, please let me know!!! I know I signed up for something “ambrosia” but I forget what it was called.****

• Curvage Model

Also I think even if it’s not an FA female or male gainer reading it I think that it’s nice for anyone to have that peek into my fantasies.  I know there are many more male fetish writers than female, so like my story reading video here, you will get to see what gets me💦💦💦💦💦!!! And I will probably do videos of me reading the sex and stuffings scenes just one scene at a time, not the whole book for the Clips Store here. I think it will be cool!

• Curvage Model
On 8/14/2021 at 9:27 AM, cycling1951 said:

It’s so nice to hear the excitement in your words, and the obvious commitment to this project ! 😊  If we have to be patient for a while - so be it! You are always worth the wait 💕 !!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so excited!!! My most important goal is to get the video footage of the guy who inspired these stories eating pie off the floor at the pep rally in his football jersey which really showed his little belly💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 then the dude wonders why I have a crush on him! Hello!!! First he’s going to be all deliciously beefy and then that! What!?

That said I have the most WONDERFUL  husband in the entire world. For my birthday he ordered a custom football jersey to look like the one from my school and said he will eat pie off the floor in it!!! How adorable is that!!!!!

• Curvage Model

If you’ve read “An Even Bigger Hunk” you know how I described myself in High School, so then I looked at pics, I was cuter than I thought! My school picture is horrible, I did a side by side with yesterday.  

How many years between photos (the side by side). Based on how it looks, not on if you actually know my age!

F5CC6E80-1666-4B0F-8AEC-8DF97BF3D064.jpeg

006CC349-D016-4C3F-BF9B-9A0FB35C5727.jpeg

C6A7E9A3-7771-4EAC-AEF0-F7DDCA92198E.jpeg

FCE343DE-B49D-478B-B2E7-2146B828B38A.jpeg

If you’ve read “An Even Bigger Hunk” you know how I described myself in High School, so then I looked at pics, I was cuter than I thought! My school picture is horrible, I did a side by side with yesterday.  

How many years between photos (the side by side). Based on how it looks, not on if you actually know my age!

F5CC6E80-1666-4B0F-8AEC-8DF97BF3D064.jpeg

006CC349-D016-4C3F-BF9B-9A0FB35C5727.jpeg

C6A7E9A3-7771-4EAC-AEF0-F7DDCA92198E.jpeg

FCE343DE-B49D-478B-B2E7-2146B828B38A.jpeg

but what a girl you were! From these photos you look like one of those dark girls with a slightly punk soul and very artistic. How were you as a student? And how were you in general as a teenager? It's so nice to see these things too, our photographs are very intimate memories to show. Happy you share them with us. PS: you were a very pretty little girl now, although many things have changed, as it should be, but you are really beautiful (when you were young you didn't have the big hips and thighs you do now)