No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Bleeker said:

Totally! I think there's definitely a sizable subset of us on Curvage who are into the FFA/feeder aspect as well. Tbh, I think of that whenever I see any of your pics. Domineering bombshell FFA who accidentally got a little soft herself 🔥 I'm here for that all day. And I did read your story! Steamy as heck. I write some stuff of my own so I really enjoyed yours.

Thank you so much!!!! Please send some of your writing to me in a message or link to where your stories are posted, I LOVE stories!!!!

• Curvage Model

It’s crazy how much all the fat loves to hang out in my lower belly!!! The tan only emphasizes it!!! But I do like how my waist gets narrow and then explodes into love handles and pouch because even thought my hips start lower it still gives an hourglass appearance!!! I love this cartoon for that reason too!!!

CC9BD4BD-79B7-4273-B8CC-BBC833736ADB.jpeg

F5353B17-64B3-4A3C-8DFF-6C47734F74BD.png

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s crazy how much all the fat loves to hang out in my lower belly!!! The tan only emphasizes it!!! But I do like how my waist gets narrow and then explodes into love handles and pouch because even thought my hips start lower it still gives an hourglass appearance!!! I love this cartoon for that reason too!!!

You've just described what I've always loved about your figure but just couldn't find the  right words to tell you.

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, regbill said:

You've just described what I've always loved about your figure but just couldn't find the  right words to tell you.

Thank you so much!!! I love that you love that!!! I know a lot of people love the big round belly and I can admire that but I wouldn’t want it for me!

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I'm loving all those curves and lines 😍

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

You are truly magnificent. tanning enhances you. I don't know if you've really lost that little bit of weight the way you really wanted to, but you're really awesome. The love handles make you cozy and super soft, thanks to your skin too. a little selfishly, I hope those love handles become even more; but the truth is, you're already too awesome for us. Thanks so much for everything

• Curvage Model
On 7/19/2021 at 6:22 PM, regbill said:

I like the fact you've found your own space in this world and you put out great content.

Thank you so much!!!

On 7/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, Tastic1 said:

Wow that is an incredible description of your body. You really do the best descriptions🙂

Also there is a girl of Instagram that I follow that looks exactly like that anime character in my opinion. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPB5POCgVQb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thank you so much!!! Lol! That model’s boobs are way bigger the cartoon’s, they are bigger than the cartoons head!!! 

15 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

You are truly magnificent. tanning enhances you. I don't know if you've really lost that little bit of weight the way you really wanted to, but you're really awesome. The love handles make you cozy and super soft, thanks to your skin too. a little selfishly, I hope those love handles become even more; but the truth is, you're already too awesome for us. Thanks so much for everything

Thank you so much!!! I don’t know, I bought a scale for here because I’m that crazy but it’s not accurate (I got an non-digital one in case I couldn’t return it I didn’t want something too expensive) so I really don’t know. I’m so glad that you enjoy the love handles!!!

On 7/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Incredible…if Michaelangelo was still around he’d be using you as his model for the female form ❤️ 

I can just imagine how you would rock a white spandex top a couple of sizes too small with that luscious shape ;) 

• Curvage Model
On 7/21/2021 at 6:47 AM, SapphicCurves said:

Incredible…if Michaelangelo was still around he’d be using you as his model for the female form ❤️ 

I can just imagine how you would rock a white spandex top a couple of sizes too small with that luscious shape ;) 

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

33 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Dahli Museum in St. Petersburg FL!!! It was awesome!!!

FDE87CE3-5923-4EBD-8CA5-94BE71D1BB65.jpeg

39297F70-9BC3-4B6D-9BD3-B66F8E3C33C0.jpeg

44342B15-E3D4-4743-94D1-E250967D275E.jpeg

E73E53B2-C55E-4462-8C81-C427CA75EC05.jpeg

205C2392-E863-4CB6-B4F2-712F7537B7FA.jpeg

6A6010E6-3F2F-41ED-9B59-BCAD3A66FFCF.jpeg

9F2E5FC7-50E5-4CE1-9106-5918786897C4.jpeg

This set, if I may, should have the title: "When art goes to the museum" Superb! (with an extra focus on the dress 😍...sorry, can't control myself)

P.S. VERY🔥detail on the last pic, where your gorgeous belly almost sits on the table... 🤤

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, regbill said:

These pic remind me what an awesome person you are

Thank you so much!!!!

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

That outfit makes you look like an exhibit in the Museum!! Absolutely stunning 🤩!

Thank you!!! Some people were there in gym attire, I found it disrespectful 🤣 , ugh I’m such an old person!!!

4 hours ago, anonfin said:

This set, if I may, should have the title: "When art goes to the museum" Superb! (with an extra focus on the dress 😍...sorry, can't control myself)

P.S. VERY🔥detail on the last pic, where your gorgeous belly almost sits on the table... 🤤

Thank you so much!!! I didn’t even notice the belly until you said something!!! 

Right?!

Awww!!! Thank you!!!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, regbill said:

These pic remind me what an awesome person you are

Thank you so much!!!!

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

That outfit makes you look like an exhibit in the Museum!! Absolutely stunning 🤩!

Thank you!!! Some people were there in gym attire, I found it disrespectful 🤣 , ugh I’m such an old person!!!

Thank you so much!!! I didn’t even notice the belly until you said something!!! 

Right?!

Awww!!! Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

10E4636D-1630-42D0-850A-19CC24F9E96A.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

23 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

10E4636D-1630-42D0-850A-19CC24F9E96A.jpeg

Yes definitely worth it!! You look beyond amazing