No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Maxkeenan
On 11/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Alonsus said:

A big part of why I like weight gain is the idea of giving into temptation against your best interests, doing something you shouldn't. There's just something naughty about it when a girl is trying to stay slim but gains weight anyway.

I’m the same , if you would like to talk about this more message me!

• Curvage Model
On 7/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, SapphicCurves said:

I’ll take two, with extra cream…oh wait, they already come that way 🥰

Thank you so much!!! You are always so clever with your comments!!!💋

On 7/12/2021 at 1:03 PM, Dodgecummins said:

You are absolutely stunning 😍 this picture is adorable!

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad I decided to post them!!!

On 7/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, cycling1951 said:

Ooh, that smile !! 😊 💕

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that I learned how to smile in photos!!!

• Curvage Model
On 7/12/2021 at 2:33 PM, CushionPusher said:

Do ducks make the donuts or are they made from ducks??? I think I'm missing the point though. That is a very genuine and beautiful smile you are giving us. 

Lol!!! When my photographer friend first talked about them I thought they were duck shaped doughnuts!!! I have no idea where the name comes from!!! And thank you!!! I was very happy about how the cherries and whipped cream part of the shoot came out so it definitely was genuine!!!

On 7/12/2021 at 3:58 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Gahhhh you are just so damn cute.

Awww!!! Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

On 7/12/2021 at 6:32 PM, Dingus1396 said:

Looking irresistible with that smile🔥🍑🔥

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

On 7/12/2021 at 9:52 PM, Tastic1 said:

Love this. That is exactly what I picture with pastries as pasties. Awesome picture as always  🙂

Thank you so much!!! I forget that we took one like this, I was so afraid I might have to learn computer stuff (eww scary! Lol!) to get this effect!!!

On 7/12/2021 at 10:48 PM, Fantasyfeeder86 said:

I love donuts! 😘

I don’t usually but I do love Krispy Kreme’s! Sadly these were not Krispy Kreme’s!!!

On 7/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, Maxkeenan said:

I’m the same , if you would like to talk about this more message me!

I didn’t write that comment but I definitely see the appeal in that!!! If you’d like check out my new story “An even Bigger Hunk” it’s about what appeals to me as an FA!!!

On 7/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

In awe, as always, of those boobs.

Yes, that is ALWAYS  the right answer!!!💗💗💗💗💗

On 7/14/2021 at 6:21 PM, cycling1951 said:

Showing your unique skill as a model, eating one doughnut while keeping the other breast covered ! 😁 (lol)

Lol! Thank you so much!!!

On 7/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, extra_m13 said:

love to see you eating ! 

Sadly it wasn’t very good!!!

On 7/14/2021 at 7:43 PM, Tastic1 said:

Those donuts actually look really tasty.

They weren’t!!! I’m probably about to get sued for libel over here, the way I’m talking shit on them lol!!! Hopefully I portrayed them as good though!!!

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Sometimes food looks better than it tastes, which is a shame especially when someone hypes the food up beforehand.

Lol! True! He hyped them up hard!!!

15 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

You owe us nothing while on your vacation! But I’m glad you took the time to post - thank you!! 😁

Thank you so much!!! It’s hard because I have time but I really want to pay attention to my husband too!!! But a few pics here and there can’t hurt!!!

13 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

the return of the sweetest of curvage. Beautiful as always

Awwww!!! Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗💗💗

8 hours ago, Bleeker said:

Wow, this has such a sultry "wifey just slipped into something more comfortable to feed you" look to it 😵

Thank you so much!!! That’s what I was going for!!! I didn’t see the “to feed you” part at first, I LOVE that!!!

5 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

With that smile, didn't even notice the donut box. Never will get tired of seeing it, never will not get distracted by it 😉 As for the lighting, psssh... Seeing you in any picture you share is Glorious!

Awww!!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m glad that you like my face better than a doughnut box!!! Lol!!!

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Bleeker said:

Yes! Loved the look 

Sweet!!! I love that!!! I feel like usually on here everyone forgets that I’m an FA and think all Curvage models are only feedees, and I’m not a feedee at all!!! So I love that you see me for how I really am!!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗 Did you read the story in my blog? You would probably like it!!!

24 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sweet!!! I love that!!! I feel like usually on here everyone forgets that I’m an FA and think all Curvage models are only feedees, and I’m not a feedee at all!!! So I love that you see me for how I really am!!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗 Did you read the story in my blog? You would probably like it!!!

Totally! I think there's definitely a sizable subset of us on Curvage who are into the FFA/feeder aspect as well. Tbh, I think of that whenever I see any of your pics. Domineering bombshell FFA who accidentally got a little soft herself 🔥 I'm here for that all day. And I did read your story! Steamy as heck. I write some stuff of my own so I really enjoyed yours.