No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Bomber9 said:

I can‘t wait to see it! :)

Thank you!!! Use your thought powers to make my neighbors go on vacation so I can stage it like an outdoor restaurant, if not I can do it inside, but I’d love to do it outside!!! I already bought I think 6 huge cans of Mike’ Harder Lemonade so I’m getting ready!!!

Since I just got back from vacation I’ve had a busy week. I have 2 videos now that I need to add to but I just haven’t had time/been in a sexy mood😢

The drinking one I want to add a “got home from vacation, omg I’m so fat, it must be all the drinking” I got a top from a souvenir shop and although it’s loose it still really shows my little ** belly, it will be perfect!

The other is a shower video, it looks cool but I want to leave the shower sounds but overlay a track of me talking about my body ASMR-like to give it a little more and I think that would make it much sexier!!!

34 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! 💗💗💗 I really do actually! Compared to when I was closer to 120 I like that little extra!!!

My hope/dream would be that photos like those would be so appealing to even a non-FAs that they would start to think about pudge a little differently!!! Hey, I’ve done it with tattoos, many people are actually shocked that they like mine despite never liking any they had seen before! (With very good reason because there are a lot of horrible tattoos out there).

All of my ex's have ended up or been pudgy, its my personal preference, while i like bigger and indeed smaller women, thicc/pudgy tattooed women are one of my big jams 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, jojotheinfamous said:

So what is the weight difference between these photos and now? You look about the same to me. Beautiful though 😍

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad that I don’t look that different!!! I do notice the heavier I am the less I see a few lbs making a difference, I used to look at 113-114 and 118 as two completely different looks for my body but now I don’t notice 4lbs as much, - dangerous!!! In that photo from October I was 124.8 and this morning I was 132.6, so 7.8 lb difference! Eeek! I would honestly just be happy to get below 130!

Also I’m applying for life insurance and 133 puts me at 25.15 BMI which is Overweight so I don’t want to mess with having higher rates! Fun fact! I’ve only been this heavy once in my life before, as a result of learning I was over 130 I freaked out stopped drinking and went on the Isagenix diet, I don’t feel like that now, after the crazy diet I tried in January I’m not doing that again! I made me even more adamant to eat what I wanted afterward and thus I gained the weight back plus a few pounds! My plan is to eat more vegetables, less cheese and carbs, drink more water and walk more.

I’m sure that was all a very sexy read for you guys🙄😂       So I’ll try to make it sound better by describing how I felt at 125 and also sometimes now. It really exciting just to not hate myself for getting to this weight in the first place!!! New experience!!! And I must thank you all profusely for that!!! 

It’s so freeing to just give into being plump and soft, we are constantly bombarded with the message that we need (or need to be attracted to) long lean limbs, a flat toned stomach and visible ribs.  That never being what turned me on - before I would be happy with my slimmer body, but never turned on by it.  Now I find myself waking up aroused by the dream I had just had of my plump belly being exposed.  Usually a too-tight t-shirt or a bikini.  The mix of embarrassment and pride. Such a strange combination, other people shocked that I would expose my “shamefully” fat belly while also jealous that I feel so confident in my overfed figure. Visualizing the rounded line of my soft lower belly sagging over my bottoms, my T shirt only coming to an inch above my belly button, showing off a glimmering ring, another sign that I want people to look. I love how my belly could never be mistaken for a food baby or bloating, it’s far too obvious that it’s the belly of a girl that has habitually eaten and drank too much for a long time and is too lazy to work it off, too pampered and spoiled to feel that she needs to.  The abundant cellulite ridden dough surrounding the beautiful jewel, my full breasts stretching at the thin fabric of my t-shirt, beneath my baggy pants thighs so thick they can’t even fit side by side when I’m standing, they fight over the room between my legs. The shocked looks turn me on so much, sometimes I dream of the girls touching my belly asking how I’m ok with growing so fat, why I don’t ache to be super skinny, I invite them to feel my belly, experience how pleasant and sensual the buttery, creamy softness is, how feminine it is, some start to want one for themselves, some are disgusted, the combination is so erotic....

Am I forgiven? Lol!

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, double-Big-C said:just don't want you being so hard on yourself! 

Thank you so much!!! But don’t worry, I’m just as hard on everyone else😂😂😂 I’m sure a few of you guys can vouch for that!!! That’s what I do though, it’s so important to know what looks good and what doesn’t if people are going to trust you with their appearance, you have to be even more critical than they are (and with some of my clients that is HARD) not in what I say, but in assessing what will work, anticipating how they will feel about it and incorporating their personal style. 

But yeah, no frog chin pics circulating! The first time a saw a photo of Heidi Klum she had no makeup on, it was for a woman’s magazine to make us feel better about how we look without makeup, the centerfold of that piece showed her in full model makeup, but it was too late, I could never see her as pretty after seeing that no makeup pic, still to this day I don’t think she’s pretty.   The funny thing is instead of me feeling better about how I look with no makeup I was determined to never let anyone see me without makeup because I does really ruin your image of someone. So that is why no frog chin pics! Imagine someone um..... enjoying themselves to my photo or video and then the frog chin pic pops into their head! Ugh! That would just be mean of me to do to you guys😂😂😂

14 hours ago, double-Big-C said:

As for the impossible to please, fairy tale living guys here. Fuck em. Fuck anyone who tells you do do anything but be happy! As you already know and do, you please countless people on here just by being you. And that includes you being at your happiest size/figure. Just do right by you.

Keep being awesome and being a ray of sunshine in this community! And standing up for what's right!

Thank you so much🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 That means more than you know, I’m bad with people pleasing....a client even gave me a book on boundaries... yeah! That bad. So you saying that gives me something to think of when I worry about what people on here want. Thank you so so so much!!!

I really wish one day we could be as mainstream as other types of sexualities that were previously taboo so I get mad when people undermine that by being dicks! Think how much easier it would be for FA guys to move on a chubby/fat girl if she was confident, knew you loved her body (maybe even loved her own body) and knew you didn’t just think “oh fat girls are easy” and are using her!  We will get there eventually, I have faith!!!

💗💗💗💗You are wonderful !!! thank you so much again💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, 22handman said:

All of my ex's have ended up or been pudgy, its my personal preference, while i like bigger and indeed smaller women, thicc/pudgy tattooed women are one of my big jams 

Yay!!! I may be biased but I think we are the best!!! Lol! 

53 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad that I don’t look that different!!! I do notice the heavier I am the less I see a few lbs making a difference, I used to look at 113-114 and 118 as two completely different looks for my body but now I don’t notice 4lbs as much, - dangerous!!! In that photo from October I was 124.8 and this morning I was 132.6, so 7.8 lb difference! Eeek! I would honestly just be happy to get below 130!

Also I’m applying for life insurance and 133 puts me at 25.15 BMI which is Overweight so I don’t want to mess with having higher rates! Fun fact! I’ve only been this heavy once in my life before, as a result of learning I was over 130 I freaked out stopped drinking and went on the Isagenix diet, I don’t feel like that now, after the crazy diet I tried in January I’m not doing that again! I made me even more adamant to eat what I wanted afterward and thus I gained the weight back plus a few pounds! My plan is to eat more vegetables, less cheese and carbs, drink more water and walk more.

I’m sure that was all a very sexy read for you guys🙄😂       So I’ll try to make it sound better by describing how I felt at 125 and also sometimes now. It really exciting just to not hate myself for getting to this weight in the first place!!! New experience!!! And I must thank you all profusely for that!!! 

It’s so freeing to just give into being plump and soft, we are constantly bombarded with the message that we need (or need to be attracted to) long lean limbs, a flat toned stomach and visible ribs.  That never being what turned me on - before I would be happy with my slimmer body, but never turned on by it.  Now I find myself waking up aroused by the dream I had just had of my plump belly being exposed.  Usually a too-tight t-shirt or a bikini.  The mix of embarrassment and pride. Such a strange combination, other people shocked that I would expose my “shamefully” fat belly while also jealous that I feel so confident in my overfed figure. Visualizing the rounded line of my soft lower belly sagging over my bottoms, my T shirt only coming to an inch above my belly button, showing off a glimmering ring, another sign that I want people to look. I love how my belly could never be mistaken for a food baby or bloating, it’s far too obvious that it’s the belly of a girl that has habitually eaten and drank too much for a long time and is too lazy to work it off, too pampered and spoiled to feel that she needs to.  The abundant cellulite ridden dough surrounding the beautiful jewel, my full breasts stretching at the thin fabric of my t-shirt, beneath my baggy pants thighs so thick they can’t even fit side by side when I’m standing, they fight over the room between my legs. The shocked looks turn me on so much, sometimes I dream of the girls touching my belly asking how I’m ok with growing so fat, why I don’t ache to be super skinny, I invite them to feel my belly, experience how pleasant and sensual the buttery, creamy softness is, how feminine it is, some start to want one for themselves, some are disgusted, the combination is so erotic....

Am I forgiven? Lol!

Fuck that caught my attention if you know what I mean erection GIF

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!😉

4 hours ago, 22handman said:

Fuck that caught my attention if you know what I mean erection GIF

Thanks guys!!! I’m so glad that what I wrote had that effect on you, that is an honor💗💗💗!!!  And as always I like to rep that you don’t have to want to be a huge gainer to be genuinely into the kink!!!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I’m sharpening my ESP powers right now! (The FORCE is strong with me !) My confidence is high for an outdoor video 😉 !!

Yes! Please do!!!

8 hours ago, Berytosz said:

@NogutNoglory I have not been here for a long time, but I see that you continue to be more beautiful 🥰 

Thank you so much!!! 💗💗💗

11 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! Use your thought powers to make my neighbors go on vacation so I can stage it like an outdoor restaurant, if not I can do it inside, but I’d love to do it outside!!! I already bought I think 6 huge cans of Mike’ Harder Lemonade so I’m getting ready!!!

Since I just got back from vacation I’ve had a busy week. I have 2 videos now that I need to add to but I just haven’t had time/been in a sexy mood😢

The drinking one I want to add a “got home from vacation, omg I’m so fat, it must be all the drinking” I got a top from a souvenir shop and although it’s loose it still really shows my little ** belly, it will be perfect!

The other is a shower video, it looks cool but I want to leave the shower sounds but overlay a track of me talking about my body ASMR-like to give it a little more and I think that would make it much sexier!!!

Great!!! 
I find it admirable that you make such a big effort with background story and everything for your videos! Also, it's great that you also listen to my suggestions and asked extra! Thank you so much!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I’m sharpening my ESP powers right now! (The FORCE is strong with me !) My confidence is high for an outdoor video 😉 !!

Yes! Please do!!!

8 hours ago, Berytosz said:

@NogutNoglory I have not been here for a long time, but I see that you continue to be more beautiful 🥰 

Thank you so much!!! 💗💗💗

Guest Dodgecummins

Once again, been reading the thread and you never cease to amaze! What. A beautiful woman! Sexy curvy features! Can’t get enough! Any content you end up doing is definitely 🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 5/30/2021 at 9:48 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad that I don’t look that different!!! I do notice the heavier I am the less I see a few lbs making a difference, I used to look at 113-114 and 118 as two completely different looks for my body but now I don’t notice 4lbs as much, - dangerous!!!

Its a bit counter intutive but as you've learn the hard way( sorry :( ) a few pounds actually takes up a lot of space and make a fairly noticeable difference on a small frame. Its like pulling off one the the last sheets in a roll of paper towels vs pulling off one of the first sheets.

18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Best new toy!!! @Mmodine told me about it and I love it!!! I’m sure gainers would love it too with all the fat percentages, also it would be great to do a weigh in video so you don’t have to pick up the scale or do a crazy camera angle.

One word of caution. Measuring bodyfat% using bio-electrical impedance can be less accurate than BMI(which is pretty inaccurate but atleast its consistent). Even if use it for just to look for a trend. You really want to ensure that you perform the measurement at the exact same time of day and at the exact same level of hydration.

I dont want to be a debbie downer - but I mention it because it can be easy to get discouraged when then random swings in measurements just by chance happen to go in the wrong direction when its really just statistical noise. I may or may not be speaking from experience with my frustration at how inaccurate those things can be...

Dont get me wrong, its still probably useful as long as its not the only thing you can pay attention to. Things like comparison/progress photos and how certain clothes fit are more reliable.

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, as1234 said:

Its a bit counter intutive but as you've learn the hard way( sorry :( ) a few pounds actually takes up a lot of space and make a fairly noticeable difference on a small frame. Its like pulling off one the the last sheets in a roll of paper towels vs pulling off one of the first sheets.

One word of caution. Measuring bodyfat% using bio-electrical impedance can be less accurate than BMI(which is pretty inaccurate but atleast its consistent). Even if use it for just to look for a trend. You really want to ensure that you perform the measurement at the exact same time of day and at the exact same level of hydration.

I dont want to be a debbie downer - but I mention it because it can be easy to get discouraged when then random swings in measurements just by chance happen to go in the wrong direction when its really just statistical noise. I may or may not be speaking from experience with my frustration at how inaccurate those things can be...

Dont get me wrong, its still probably useful as long as its not the only thing you can pay attention to. Things like comparison/progress photos and how certain clothes fit are more reliable.

Thank you, definitely nothing to live and die by, hence the use of the word “toy”.   I can tell it’s a bit off because I think it relys on the height to weight (I had to enter my height) to make up the statistics, it’s said my muscle and skeletal weight has gone down just because my weight slightly went down, yet my activity level is the same so I think it works a lot off of the math of the height/weight. 

When you mention your experience, were you trying to lose or gain? I know some of the members here are into mutual gaining.

The main thing I’m looking for a difference in is my face and my waist measurement.  My dermatologist recommended Ultherapy for my frog chin which is $3,700 so I thought, and a few of my clients actually suggested that losing 5 lbs might help as opposed to spending almost $4,000. If anyone is upset about me trying to lose 5 lbs they are more than welcome to donate the $4,000! I noticed a little bit at 125, but not to the point it drives me nuts like it does now. Also same place offers Coolsculpting which everyone knows is bs and is around the same price point so I’m not sure if it even works ! Eeeek!!!

But again, it’s ridiculous to expect women to gain a ton of weight and still have a super thin face, I barely gained 10 lbs and it’s a huge difference, everyone’s body is different. I VERY VERY VERY much enjoy inspiring people’s fantasies, so much!!!!,  but I have my own as well and I want to see myself a certain way.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:48 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Am I forgiven? Lol!

I love these sentiments. I love a girl who knows how to discreetly show that indulgent evidence shw knows is arousing!