No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 5/26/2021 at 2:31 AM, Bomber9 said:

Just try it:) so you will know :)

Can you explain to me why it is sexy? Or what the fetish is about? I always like to do the best content I can and I think understanding the appeal is important!

I saw in your story request that you want the girl to care less and less how she looks but that is not my thing, I think chubby and fat girls can and should try to look nice/ sexy.  Being literally one lb overweight doesn’t make me a hideous beast that should be resigned to get rid of any personality and look like shit all the time. I’m an FA so I don’t really like/understand ruination, some light humiliation is one thing but that’s  more about how “everyone else” sees fat not the way I see it if that makes sense. 

Point being- I’m not interested in looking like shit in the video if I make it. Is that some type of requirement?

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, regbill said:

You really know how to fill out a bikini with those soft chubby curves of yours.

Thank you so much💗💗💗

14 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

That green bikini is absolutely incredible! You look so damn stunning in it! 

Thank you so much!!! I love the rhinestone accents on it! It’s one of my favorites!

44 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Can you explain to me why it is sexy? Or what the fetish is about? I always like to do the best content I can and I think understanding the appeal is important!

I saw in your story request that you want the girl to care less and less how she looks but that is not my thing, I think chubby and fat girls can and should try to look nice/ sexy.  Being literally one lb overweight doesn’t make me a hideous beast that should be resigned to get rid of any personality and look like shit all the time. I’m an FA so I don’t really like/understand ruination, some light humiliation is one thing but that’s  more about how “everyone else” sees fat not the way I see it if that makes sense. 

Point being- I’m not interested in looking like shit in the video if I make it. Is that some type of requirement?

I think you misunderstood me. I want you to look as good as you can or as you think is best. 
I meant I find it arousing when the woman who burps is embarrassed about the burps. 
I find being embarrassed very erotic.
I hope you understand a little better. :)

but thank you, that you are showing so much interest in understanding your fans! I really appreciate that

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Bomber9 said:

I think you misunderstood me. I want you to look as good as you can or as you think is best. 
I meant I find it arousing when the woman who burps is embarrassed about the burps. 
I find being embarrassed very erotic.
I hope you understand a little better. :)

but thank you, that you are showing so much interest in understanding your fans! I really appreciate that

?

D4931B8A-02D3-4724-87FB-16DD8BAC71B4.jpeg

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Bomber9 said:

Okay, that is a bit different, here I meant for wg stories, not for real people

But that must be part of the thing? I don’t know, I’m still confused so I started a thread to try to get some answers. Feel more than free to comment on it, I was also more confused when another person commented that they like the girl to be proud of the burps, so hopefully I can get a good amount of feedback that will help me understand the root of the appeal, maybe one or two things most answers have in common? The video must be 2 min long so I don’t know if I can do just burp after burp after burp. I also hate videos that have nothing to them. I know you are probably like “what’s so hard? Burp while recording it!” But I want it to be good!

My introduction into this scene was through weight gain stories so I do try to use them as inspiration, that’s part of the reason why I paid attention to your story request. Like is it the fact that the girl can’t control the burping (loss of control is a big theme) is it the taboo? If I try to set it up to look like I’m at a restaurant is that better? In public= more embarrassing? A first date scenario?= even more embarrassing?  

When you said the girl caring less about her looks I thought maybe just straight degradation?  Watching her fall apart and look less and less attractive.  I hate that in particular because I’ve gotten shit on here for wearing makeup and sexy outfits - like most adult human women wear all the time,  why that is SO offensive on here I’ll never know! I could say I want to be immobile and have other people wash me and change my diapers and that is somehow less offensive than saying - “ I just like to look good, sorry?” And then it makes me think men only like fat women because they think they are superior to them (people have actually said that to me as well) and that bothers me because I’m not like that, I genuinely find fat attractive. Also I would like to think people who enjoy my content actually find me genuinely attractive!

When I searched in Content Search there are like 200 pages of videos and comments! I was shocked! But I bet most are just a girl sitting there burping, if that’s all I would be doing it’s like why do it? Everyone else already has so I’d like to get into it more.  

Side note- I never drink soda so I was thinking about drinking Mikes Harder Lemonade. So if it’s the first date scenario and you like the idea of bad manners I could have brought it into the restaurant in my purse (super rude and most places completely don’t allow that, that would be trashy even at a BYOB where wine is the classy thing to drink) I could have a few of them, and be answering my date’s protests about drinking so much, like “why ? no one is even looking at us” loud burp “oh no” (sinking in my seat) “now everyone is looking at us!” I also have 3 outfits in different sizes so I can make it look like I’m gaining or getting way more bloated as I drink.  See where I’m going with this.  As is evident from the infrequency of me putting out videos- it’s more about making something fun and creative that turns me and hopefully others on, not just about money.  

Also there’s always a reason why someone is turned on by something, usually it’s what it symbolizes so if I can find that, then I can get a good scenario going! 

11 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

But that must be part of the thing? I don’t know, I’m still confused so I started a thread to try to get some answers. Feel more than free to comment on it, I was also more confused when another person commented that they like the girl to be proud of the burps, so hopefully I can get a good amount of feedback that will help me understand the root of the appeal, maybe one or two things most answers have in common? The video must be 2 min long so I don’t know if I can do just burp after burp after burp. I also hate videos that have nothing to them. I know you are probably like “what’s so hard? Burp while recording it!” But I want it to be good!

My introduction into this scene was through weight gain stories so I do try to use them as inspiration, that’s part of the reason why I paid attention to your story request. Like is it the fact that the girl can’t control the burping (loss of control is a big theme) is it the taboo? If I try to set it up to look like I’m at a restaurant is that better? In public= more embarrassing? A first date scenario?= even more embarrassing?  

When you said the girl caring less about her looks I thought maybe just straight degradation?  Watching her fall apart and look less and less attractive.  I hate that in particular because I’ve gotten shit on here for wearing makeup and sexy outfits - like most adult human women wear all the time,  why that is SO offensive on here I’ll never know! I could say I want to be immobile and have other people wash me and change my diapers and that is somehow less offensive than saying - “ I just like to look good, sorry?” And then it makes me think men only like fat women because they think they are superior to them (people have actually said that to me as well) and that bothers me because I’m not like that, I genuinely find fat attractive. Also I would like to think people who enjoy my content actually find me genuinely attractive!

When I searched in Content Search there are like 200 pages of videos and comments! I was shocked! But I bet most are just a girl sitting there burping, if that’s all I would be doing it’s like why do it? Everyone else already has so I’d like to get into it more.  

Side note- I never drink soda so I was thinking about drinking Mikes Harder Lemonade. So if it’s the first date scenario and you like the idea of bad manners I could have brought it into the restaurant in my purse (super rude and most places completely don’t allow that, that would be trashy even at a BYOB where wine is the classy thing to drink) I could have a few of them, and be answering my date’s protests about drinking so much, like “why ? no one is even looking at us” loud burp “oh no” (sinking in my seat) “now everyone is looking at us!” I also have 3 outfits in different sizes so I can make it look like I’m gaining or getting way more bloated as I drink.  See where I’m going with this.  As is evident from the infrequency of me putting out videos- it’s more about making something fun and creative that turns me and hopefully others on, not just about money.  

Also there’s always a reason why someone is turned on by something, usually it’s what it symbolizes so if I can find that, then I can get a good scenario going! 

Yes, that's exactly what I meant! For example, with a date and then embarrass you with burping! That's exactly what I meant! I didn't want you to feel like I wanted you to look bad. I just wanted to symbolize a little better with the "letting yourself go". But so that burp is exciting for me, the woman should also be attractive and well-groomed :)
The video idea you have is great:
You have a date and you are a super fit woman with excellent manners. I mean, in the beginning you burp very rarely and immediately always apologize and you are embarrassed. 
But over time you gain weight and also start to behave more rude, speak you burp on your dates. The burping is then also more and more indifferent to you.
You can certainly represent that well with the different outfits! I would think that's a great idea.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Bomber9 said:

Yes, that's exactly what I meant! For example, with a date and then embarrass you with burping! That's exactly what I meant! I didn't want you to feel like I wanted you to look bad. I just wanted to symbolize a little better with the "letting yourself go". But so that burp is exciting for me, the woman should also be attractive and well-groomed :)
The video idea you have is great:
You have a date and you are a super fit woman with excellent manners. I mean, in the beginning you burp very rarely and immediately always apologize and you are embarrassed. 
But over time you gain weight and also start to behave more rude, speak you burp on your dates. The burping is then also more and more indifferent to you.
You can certainly represent that well with the different outfits! I would think that's a great idea.

Great!!! I’m so glad that you like that idea!!! And I really like your ideas of really emphasizing the transformation!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull of looking super fit in the beginning lol! But I totally get what you are saying!!! Here is the outfit! All the same day, just minutes apart, no stuffing or bloating, just different sizes!

5D5BB816-095A-4B3F-A3EB-C4FAD604749D.jpeg

I tend to miss a lot of your thread since you're so popular! But I wanted to just stop by because I saw in one post you said you were self conscious of a double chin forming (a frog chin as you said and I found that hilarious.) Its most important for us to be happy with ourselves and love ourselves in every way so you must do whats best for yourself! Whether it be losing weight, surgery, or some other option I don't know of, make yourself happy first and don't worry about anyone else! That being said, I don't think you have to worry about that at all! You look as incredible as ever and rock every look you try!

13 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Great!!! I’m so glad that you like that idea!!! And I really like your ideas of really emphasizing the transformation!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull of looking super fit in the beginning lol! But I totally get what you are saying!!! Here is the outfit! All the same day, just minutes apart, no stuffing or bloating, just different sizes!

Wow, that‘s amazing!!! And also with that outfit, you could also put the aspect of: „you even don‘t realise your wg, you‘re still wearing your old clothes“

i really appreciate your effort in making content! Thanks!

35 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Oh Yeah Actors On Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, double-Big-C said:

I tend to miss a lot of your thread since you're so popular! But I wanted to just stop by because I saw in one post you said you were self conscious of a double chin forming (a frog chin as you said and I found that hilarious.) Its most important for us to be happy with ourselves and love ourselves in every way so you must do whats best for yourself! Whether it be losing weight, surgery, or some other option I don't know of, make yourself happy first and don't worry about anyone else! That being said, I don't think you have to worry about that at all! You look as incredible as ever and rock every look you try!

Thank you so much!!! I wouldn’t say I’m “so popular” but I’m glad you think so lol! The chin situation is much worse than you realize because I’m careful never to post any photos of it and edit out parts of the videos so that you don’t see it. Thank you so much for saying to do what makes me happy!!!

I hate to let people down, but then again many guys on here expect a girl to be 300 lbs and still have a thin face, which is pretty much impossible, so while they may pitch a fit if I lost weight they also wouldn’t find my frog chin attractive either, so you can’t always have everything! The problem is that’s it’s SO hard for me to lose weight!!! But I’m going to make a few adjustments and see what happens!!! These are my favorite photos of myself (my ideal weight) see! Still plenty of soft belly, but no frog chin!!! I did the red lines to show how I like the actual curves (as opposed to using the term “curvy” in reference to a round ball gut lol!) Again,  thank you so much💗💗💗

72AEB920-115F-4B9F-9978-CB7A55C9E1D2.jpeg

28E39A44-E1E2-4065-9914-D3E024EFEBD6.jpeg

1490200F-518C-4992-8D46-3F042F2901C4.jpeg

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Bomber9 said:

Wow, that‘s amazing!!! And also with that outfit, you could also put the aspect of: „you even don‘t realise your wg, you‘re still wearing your old clothes“

i really appreciate your effort in making content! Thanks!

Thank you so much!!! I’m getting very excited to make the video!!!

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I wouldn’t say I’m “so popular” but I’m glad you think so lol! The chin situation is much worse than you realize because I’m careful never to post any photos of it and edit out parts of the videos so that you don’t see it. Thank you so much for saying to do what makes me happy!!!

I hate to let people down, but then again many guys on here expect a girl to be 300 lbs and still have a thin face, which is pretty much impossible, so while they may pitch a fit if I lost weight they also wouldn’t find my frog chin attractive either, so you can’t always have everything! The problem is that’s it’s SO hard for me to lose weight!!! But I’m going to make a few adjustments and see what happens!!! These are my favorite photos of myself (my ideal weight) see! Still plenty of soft belly, but no frog chin!!! I did the red lines to show how I like the actual curves (as opposed to using the term “curvy” in reference to a round ball gut lol!) Again,  thank you so much💗💗💗

Gotta love that sexy little roll of pudge 😍

7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

So what is the weight difference between these photos and now? You look about the same to me. Beautiful though 😍

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Well this was a treat of treats! Absolutely stunning and out of this world pictures! Well I obviously can't tell you the severity of anything you don't want to share and thats 100% your right and I'll never ask to see it. If I may say though, I think that its just out of your ordinary and so you see it so badly because its not what you're used to see. That by no means is intended to lessen or dampens your feelings about it, just don't want you being so hard on yourself! 

As for the impossible to please, fairy tale living guys here. Fuck em. Fuck anyone who tells you do do anything but be happy! As you already know and do, you please countless people on here just by being you. And that includes you being at your happiest size/figure. Just do right by you.

Keep being awesome and being a ray of sunshine in this community! And standing up for what's right!

• Curvage Model
On 5/29/2021 at 12:13 PM, 22handman said:

Gotta love that sexy little roll of pudge 😍

Thank you!!! 💗💗💗 I really do actually! Compared to when I was closer to 120 I like that little extra!!!

My hope/dream would be that photos like those would be so appealing to even a non-FAs that they would start to think about pudge a little differently!!! Hey, I’ve done it with tattoos, many people are actually shocked that they like mine despite never liking any they had seen before! (With very good reason because there are a lot of horrible tattoos out there).