No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Good lord, if you wear that on the beach there could be a Great White eating a bunch of surfers just offshore and no one would pay the slightest attention.... 🤩

1738596199_KateMcKinnon1.thumb.gif.72e8c23d3590c7f50cdc4c8ee4f91155.gif

Lol! Thank you so much!!! I did wear it and it didn’t get quite that reaction, but I’m glad that’s what you picture!!!💕💕💕

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Speechless babe stunning!!

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

9 hours ago, chunkylover58 said:

Damn. Whatever I say wouldn't make sense since my tongue would just be hanging out of my mouth

Lol! Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you guys haven’t gotten sick of the bikinis yet!!!

• Curvage Model

So I made a video of me taking shots starting in a hoodie and then stripping down to the bikini top. I talk a lot and drink 8 shots but I didn’t do any belly play, it’s already about 10 min long, should I add a belly play part to it? I know people have asked for drinking content, but to me it seems it may be as boring as a stuffing video (which everyone loves yet I find them as boring as humanly possible, so I’m having a hard time knowing if it’s “good”.

Thoughts please!?!?

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

So I made a video of me taking shots starting in a hoodie and then stripping down to the bikini top. I talk a lot and drink 8 shots but I didn’t do any belly play, it’s already about 10 min long, should I add a belly play part to it? I know people have asked for drinking content, but to me it seems it may be as boring as a stuffing video (which everyone loves yet I find them as boring as humanly possible, so I’m having a hard time knowing if it’s “good”.

Thoughts please!?!?

Well nothing better to spice it up than a little belly and boob play !!😳 💕

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thoughts please!?!?

Well it could be cut Highlights of drinking/eating as i agree just sitting there stuffing is boring, but cuts of knocking back drink after drink and seeing the belly get a bit bloated? and a bit of belly play is always a win and if this was all taking place with you in that floaty getting tighter around your little pooch then all the better lol

IMG_7106.JPG

On 4/26/2021 at 2:13 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, I think I may be overwhelmed trying to answer them all but I need you ALL to know that they mean SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!

Here are some pics from before my photoshoot today!!! I know they are in my same boring chair, but sitting there getting ready and that evolving into belly play and me admiring my chub is such a turn on for me that I take the pics and videos in that spot for myself as much as for you guys!!!

Getting ready is so fun for me!!! I love to listen to a particular YouTuber every morning, he’s so funny and in my eyes super attractive, a it’s just nice to have some time to be in my own little world and I really enjoy the whole process of glaming up!!! Today was particularly fun because I had extra unexpected time!!! 

I plan on posting the photos as a set in the “clips store” and making a video or two based on the shoot. I’m very curious / excited to see how they do!!!  There are some pics with doughnuts as well and I definitely want to make a “my photographer left some doughnuts here that were props and I shouldn’t eat one, especially since my photographer said I’m getting too fat - but I give in to the temptation anyway and eat one anyway ” - video. But in real life he is so sweet and non judgmental, he is the best!!!

o”

6F98B4F8-D2D5-4FA3-8288-77DCB0A7B632.jpeg

AA2EF12A-7F6D-4D52-A30C-92B1F6EA271F.jpeg

omfg

On 5/21/2021 at 7:32 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thoughts please!?!?

I would love to see it, maybe edit the boring parts out? keeping it short, sweet, and sexy af ;)

• Curvage Model
On 5/21/2021 at 9:37 AM, 22handman said:

Looks dead comfy and rather cute in my opinion, real netflicks and chill stuff

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you like it even though I’m pretty covered up!!!

On 5/21/2021 at 10:07 AM, regbill said:

I'm too busy looking at the beautiful woman wearing the outfit to notice the outfit is mismatched.

Thank you so much!!! I’m happy that you didn’t notice!!!

On 5/21/2021 at 12:19 PM, cycling1951 said:

Well nothing better to spice it up than a little belly and boob play !!😳 💕

I’m still trying to decide because now I’m home and there is a different background. 

On 5/21/2021 at 1:58 PM, barrybondstwerk said:

If you're worried about it, you could just release it priced lower and then if it's popular, you can price the next one up-- you're basically testing the waters, aren't you? 

But also, you have fans and people who buy your videos just because you're in them, so I wouldn't be too worried about people being bored! 

Thank you very much!!! We will see!!! I can’t price it too low or people won’t buy it, below $7.99 they are always sleepers if they even become popular, I guess my fans are classy people with expensive tastes!!! I’m NOT mad at it!!! Lol!

On 5/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, Bleeker said:

Aaaaaaand now I have a new fetish 

Awww!!!! Thank you, that is an incredible compliment!!!

On 5/21/2021 at 5:08 PM, 22handman said:

Well it could be cut Highlights of drinking/eating as i agree just sitting there stuffing is boring, but cuts of knocking back drink after drink and seeing the belly get a bit bloated? and a bit of belly play is always a win and if this was all taking place with you in that floaty getting tighter around your little pooch then all the better lol

IMG_7106.JPG

I do have plans for the floaty from the photo, I sadly wasn’t able to execute them on the beach in FL😥🥺there were people at all times of the day, but I WILL make it happen!!! In the drinking video I’m just drinking shots so I don’t get bloated, I’m still thinking about how to add a little more to it.

It’s so interesting to me how much you love Pooh bear! When I was a small child my favorite bear was a stuffed Pooh and I slept cuddling him every night, only I didn’t like the color red of his sweater so I took that off and my Dad renamed him Meatza after the Little Caesar’s commercial that was promoting meat pizza lol! They commercials used to have the little cartoon say “Pizza Pizza” and this one said “Meatza Meatza” instead.

16 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

"Crazy" with your hair?! It is not your hair, bikinis, dresses, glasses or anything solely physical that keeps bringing us back here. It is YOU, the real you. Tho doesn't hurt that you are one of the most stunning women I have ever seen 😍

Thank you so much!!!! You are the sweetest!!!!

5 hours ago, curves42012 said:

I would love to see it, maybe edit the boring parts out? keeping it short, sweet, and sexy af ;)

Thank you for the suggestion!!!  It’s mainly me taking shots and talking, so it’s kind of either all boring or all interesting, I just don’t get the turn on of watching someone consume something so it’s hard for me to judge. I know with a specific drinking fetish it’s about seeing the girl get visibly ** but I don’t think that is what the people here are really looking for. So I’m still thinking lol! Any thoughts on what makes a drinking video sexy are more than welcome!!!

5 hours ago, curves42012 said:

omfg

Thank you so much!!! That and the leopard one from my weigh in video are my 2 favorite “outfits”!!!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you like it even though I’m pretty covered up!!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m happy that you didn’t notice!!!

I’m still trying to decide because now I’m home and there is a different background. 

Thank you very much!!! We will see!!! I can’t price it too low or people won’t buy it, below $7.99 they are always sleepers if they even become popular, I guess my fans are classy people with expensive tastes!!! I’m NOT mad at it!!! Lol!

Awww!!!! Thank you, that is an incredible compliment!!!

I do have plans for the floaty from the photo, I sadly wasn’t able to execute them on the beach in FL😥🥺there were people at all times of the day, but I WILL make it happen!!! In the drinking video I’m just drinking shots so I don’t get bloated, I’m still thinking about how to add a little more to it.

It’s so interesting to me how much you love Pooh bear! When I was a small child my favorite bear was a stuffed Pooh and I slept cuddling him every night, only I didn’t like the color red of his sweater so I took that off and my Dad renamed him Meatza after the Little Caesar’s commercial that was promoting meat pizza lol! They commercials used to have the little cartoon say “Pizza Pizza” and this one said “Meatza Meatza” instead.

Thank you so much!!!! You are the sweetest!!!!

Thank you for the suggestion!!!  It’s mainly me taking shots and talking, so it’s kind of either all boring or all interesting, I just don’t get the turn on of watching someone consume something so it’s hard for me to judge. I know with a specific drinking fetish it’s about seeing the girl get visibly ** but I don’t think that is what the people here are really looking for. So I’m still thinking lol! Any thoughts on what makes a drinking video sexy are more than welcome!!!

Thank you so much!!! That and the leopard one from my weigh in video are my 2 favorite “outfits”!!!

I agree, I think some parts of eating/drinking vids are hot but I usually skip thru them haha. Love all your content & "outfits" 😛

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, curves42012 said:

I think mostly just watching a girl love and feel her sexy figure.. and no unfortunately not, kind of trying to save money atm but I've really wanted to

Thank you!!! Whenever you are ready if you have any questions about the videos I’m happy to answer them!!! (Except the numbers from the weigh in of course)

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Blackhawks said:

You ever consider getting to 200 I think you would look absolutely stunning at that weight 

Thank you!
No, not at all, I really enjoy writing weight gain fiction or role playing that in my videos and I can get intensely turned on by those fantasies and my fat but I’m not actually a gainer. I did unintentionally gain about ten lbs from about a year ago (had nothing to do with Covid) and I don’t like the difference it made in my lower face, now I have a double chin/ frog chin looking thing and I hate it so that would be a huge concern, plus I enjoy being a plump hourglass but I wouldn’t want to be all belly. Ideally I would like to lose about 5 lbs since I didn’t want to gain in the first place and losing weight is a real struggle for me, so there is no “try it and see” lol! I hate dieting!!! So I kind of just like to let my body do what it wants (which is mainly drinking copious amounts of alcohol! And sometimes healthy but many times not healthy food, Lol)