No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

11 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My dinner outfit last night!!! I’ve been waiting for over 2 years to wear this dress!!! I don’t know if I hyped up the “sluttiness” of it but it’s definitely a bit risqué and risky (wardrobe malfunction) but I used a little dress tape and I was good! My husband said not to be upset if anyone said anything because it is very “boobs” but no one even looked! Same on the beach! It’s almost like NYC, no one gives a SHIT about what anyone else does!!! That warms my heart lol, I LOVE  THAT!!!

169D23C8-C392-48B4-884D-38F3B6A7C2FC.jpeg

7C3140A4-1F61-46BA-9A23-0D35BC5E5E30.jpeg

E401F502-6AC5-4E02-BC75-FC153FEA82D0.jpeg

E0ABC1DE-A304-49F7-B112-BD49CD4246AE.jpeg

7432A8DB-8D69-4405-A820-CBA5C634226A.jpeg

9CA1DBF2-505D-4B7A-9E60-A5C907C4E8C3.jpeg

3D19F8A7-9C70-48BE-BF76-7492D624514B.jpeg

9443666D-4D91-4B37-9CD2-A55D3EE30F7A.jpeg

Absolutely stunning 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
On 5/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, regbill said:

After looking at both of these updates it's hard for me to put into words how gorgeous you look so I will post this gif instead to express how I feel...In Love Hearts GIF by MOODMAN

Thank you so much!!! That is SO CUTE!!!

On 5/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, SapphicCurves said:

Aaaahhh!! Your boobies are doing their best booty imitation! Love it! 🥰

And seriously, that dress is epic! If you wore that on Gilligan’s Island no one would want to get rescued! 😘

I love that!!! You always come up with the most clever compliments ever!!! Not only is it extremely flattering to read but also so much fun how creative you are!!!

On 5/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, regbill said:

You are one gorgeous beach babe.:wub:

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕💕

Guest BrewGuy
4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I love these pics!!! I want to pole dance to “Rock You like a Hurricane” in this!!! 

YES🤘 

(Also, lovely set of pics 👀)

• Curvage Model
On 5/17/2021 at 4:09 PM, anonfin said:

Damn.... You and that dress on you... Overwhelmingly hot!

Thank you so much!!! I’m SO in love with this dress!!!

On 5/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, cycling1951 said:

You’re spoiling us on YOUR vacation with all these bikini shots of your boobs and cute belly (love the sparkle ❇️!!)

Lol! Thank you!!! I’m just SO excited that I want to take a million pictures!!!

On 5/17/2021 at 4:36 PM, regbill said:

You speak the truth.

💗💗💗

On 5/17/2021 at 8:15 PM, Fantasyfeeder86 said:

Absolutely stunning 😍😍😍

Thank you so much!!!❤️

Guest BrewGuy
9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! That song, along with “Poison” by Alice Cooper and “Pour Some Sugar on Me” just do something for me!!!

I’ve had a bunch of good nights blasting 80s metal, drinking pints with a few rugby buddies. Scorpions are a good fit and so are these 🔥 

• Curvage Model

I wanted to post about this because I thought it was interesting-

So I was worried about going to the beach and wearing bikinis but in reality everyone just looks normal, mind you I’m in Cocoa Beach, not South Beach or Miami, but still, there are more women that I want to take candids of to post here than super fit women lol! (I’m not super keen on the candids thing so I wouldn’t actually do it but it has crossed my mind)

There is not a single women that I’ve seen that I would take her body over mine. Maybe like a part, like it would be nice to have a flat stomach, but I haven’t seen anyone with noticeable implants or huge boobs and I’m a boob girl ALL THE WAY so I wasn’t terribly impressed, I did see a horrible BBL, like the bad photos of Kim K where it looks like a diaper with poop in it, I obviously didn’t want that, and it made me feel better about not wanting a BBL.  But all in all I’m not noticeably bigger than most people there (keep in mind how short I am too, so in real life I do look a little smaller than in photos). So there was nothing to be scared of or stress about which is great. It’s a lot of families and that sort of thing.

The envy I have been having is hair envy I don’t think I’ve ever shared this, but I went to High School in a VERY white area, there was only one black girl in my school, and she didn’t have braids until senior year and that was around when Alicia Keys came out (don’t do the math lol) and I was ENTRANCED by braids (I had never seen them before)!!! I actually wanted to get into African American hair design but it really doesn’t pay well for the time it takes and when I went to beauty school in Philly it was obvious that I wouldn’t really be accepted in that environment, but whatever I’m still obsessed with braids and flying out of Newark there were so many people with them, here in Florida too, this area seems to be pretty diverse actually which is really nice. There were even women with bright colors, braided and not braided! When we were waiting for the stupid rental car that was the only thing that kept me sane was looking at people’s hair. Where we live now is very conservative so I was a HUGE treat to see all the fun stuff people had going on.  What’s really nice is the girl in the salon suite next to me only does braids and weaves and twists so I do get to see some of her work, but I’m always working too so I don’t always see it.  I could watch people all day. I love that about the beach, you are in nature but there are lots of people there too, it’s so nice. So if I get crazy with my hair when I get back don’t be surprised lol! What’s really nice is the girl in the salon suite next to me only does braids and weaves and twists so I do get to see some of her work, but I’m always working too so I don’t always see it.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, 22handman said:

Well now that looks like quite a tight squeeze at the end there 😍

Why do you think I got a small tube 😘?

1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Bikinis work for me 😳 !!

Yes, that unicorn is absolutely sufficiently snug for a stuckage vid !!

Thank you!!! And same as above👆

1 hour ago, GovardLao said:

I'm glad you're all right and shining like never before!)

Awww!!! Thank you so much!!!