No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, I think I may be overwhelmed trying to answer them all but I need you ALL to know that they mean SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!

Here are some pics from before my photoshoot today!!! I know they are in my same boring chair, but sitting there getting ready and that evolving into belly play and me admiring my chub is such a turn on for me that I take the pics and videos in that spot for myself as much as for you guys!!!

Getting ready is so fun for me!!! I love to listen to a particular YouTuber every morning, he’s so funny and in my eyes super attractive, a it’s just nice to have some time to be in my own little world and I really enjoy the whole process of glaming up!!! Today was particularly fun because I had extra unexpected time!!! 

I plan on posting the photos as a set in the “clips store” and making a video or two based on the shoot. I’m very curious / excited to see how they do!!!  There are some pics with doughnuts as well and I definitely want to make a “my photographer left some doughnuts here that were props and I shouldn’t eat one, especially since my photographer said I’m getting too fat - but I give in to the temptation anyway and eat one anyway ” - video. But in real life he is so sweet and non judgmental, he is the best!!!

o”

6F98B4F8-D2D5-4FA3-8288-77DCB0A7B632.jpeg

AA2EF12A-7F6D-4D52-A30C-92B1F6EA271F.jpeg

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, I think I may be overwhelmed trying to answer them all but I need you ALL to know that they mean SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!

Here are some pics from before my photoshoot today!!! I know they are in my same boring chair, but sitting there getting ready and that evolving into belly play and me admiring my chub is such a turn on for me that I take the pics and videos in that spot for myself as much as for you guys!!!

Getting ready is so fun for me!!! I love to listen to a particular YouTuber every morning, he’s so funny and in my eyes super attractive, a it’s just nice to have some time to be in my own little world and I really enjoy the whole process of glaming up!!! Today was particularly fun because I had extra unexpected time!!! 

I plan on posting the photos as a set in the “clips store” and making a video or two based on the shoot. I’m very curious / excited to see how they do!!!  There are some pics with doughnuts as well and I definitely want to make a “my photographer left some doughnuts here that were props and I shouldn’t eat one, especially since my photographer said I’m getting too fat - but I give in to the temptation anyway and eat one anyway ” - video. But in real life he is so sweet and non judgmental, he is the best!!!

o”

Uhhhhh, both pics are incredibly hot 🔥, but the second one is just hell HOT! 😍🤤

Guest Dodgecummins
On 4/24/2021 at 2:12 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Some glasses for you guys!!!

B0E6611F-5FA4-4795-86D3-576A7CD9EF71.jpeg

FB3B061B-3319-4122-B450-71606DD2B7F1.jpeg

Ahhh you’re soo pretty! I absolutely love the glasses! Also your hair, your smile and your ink! 😊😊❤️❤️

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

o”

Babe i love how that belly is rolling over your panties definitely sexy!! And of course just beautiful beyond belief!!

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, anonfin said:

Uhhhhh, both pics are incredibly hot 🔥, but the second one is just hell HOT! 😍🤤

Thank you so much!!! I’ll keep in mind to do some more leg focused photos!!! 

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Wow, what a nice bonus to get these REALLY HOT🔥 preview photos! With that smile, we can see your obvious excitement from this “prep session”. Love the “glam look” !!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes!!! I was excited!!!

4 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Ahhh you’re soo pretty! I absolutely love the glasses! Also your hair, your smile and your ink! 😊😊❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!! I got some requests for more glasses pics and I really like them as well! When the eye doctor first told me I needed glasses I was actually excited because I love glasses on myself and others!!!

3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Babe i love how that belly is rolling over your panties definitely sexy!! And of course just beautiful beyond belief!!

Thank you so much!!! It definitely does that all the time now, that and the actual weight of my belly when I pick it up are the things I notice the most about my new size!!!

Guest Dodgecummins
2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I got some requests for more glasses pics and I really like them as well! When the eye doctor first told me I needed glasses I was actually excited because I love glasses on myself and others!!!

I can confirm that the glasses look sooo cute on you! ❤️

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

o”

Hey Hello. Welcome back. you were right to take a break.
Simple photos are always the most effective. You seem like a shy little girl at times. I really like this thing.
You think you are gaining too much weight, do you agree with your photographer? I don't know if you ate or not in this break, you look like our usual pretty model!
You look very beautiful in these simple photos and you look very fluffy.
Ah, I obviously hope you're okay.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Zorobabele said:

Hey Hello. Welcome back. you were right to take a break.
Simple photos are always the most effective. You seem like a shy little girl at times. I really like this thing.
You think you are gaining too much weight, do you agree with your photographer? I don't know if you ate or not in this break, you look like our usual pretty model!
You look very beautiful in these simple photos and you look very fluffy.
Ah, I obviously hope you're okay.

Thank you so much!!!

I do like myself better a little lighter but I’m trying not to let it bother me. My photographer didn’t actually say that I’m getting too fat, that would just be the role play for the video, he is actually really really sweet and cool and doesn’t care what weight I am, which is great!!!

I’m so glad that you like the photos!!! I’m very excited to see the photos he took!!!

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

I do like myself better a little lighter but I’m trying not to let it bother me. My photographer didn’t actually say that I’m getting too fat, that would just be the role play for the video, he is actually really really sweet and cool and doesn’t care what weight I am, which is great!!!

I’m so glad that you like the photos!!! I’m very excited to see the photos he took!!!

it is important that you feel lighter, to be really light! oh, interesting this roleplaying game, I'm glad he's a sweet person. I wait patiently and excitedly for new content, of all kinds, super made up or without even a veil of makeup, it's like seeing you from different angles and with different "souls".
Personally I see that your ass has made a major change, but at the cost of looking boring, I repeat that you are all beautiful; from hair (your most colorful part, but did you always wear it very long?) to feet (small like you); each part has its own beauty. Excuse me, it looks like I'm analyzing you ...

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Zorobabele said:

. I wait patiently and excitedly for new content, of all kinds, super made up or without even a veil of makeup, it's like seeing you from different angles and with different "souls".

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you like to see the variety, that is my favorite part of making content, getting to change up my look and the background/plot/idea!!!

1 hour ago, Zorobabele said:

Personally I see that your ass has made a major change, but at the cost of looking boring, I repeat that you are all beautiful; from hair (your most colorful part, but did you always wear it very long?) to feet (small like you); each part has its own beauty. Excuse me, it looks like I'm analyzing you ...

What do you see different about my ass? Is it bigger? I hope so!!!

I’ve had it very short (horrible) and less long but I like this length the best, though I want to change it up a little for summer!!! Not the cut, more the color, it will still be dark but I want it more mermaid-y!!! Kind of like this but more dark through the ends.

77523B90-97AE-4DAA-BE7C-FFE3CB528F51.jpeg

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you like to see the variety, that is my favorite part of making content, getting to change up my look and the background/plot/idea!!!

What do you see different about my ass? Is it bigger? I hope so!!!

I’ve had it very short (horrible) and less long but I like this length the best, though I want to change it up a little for summer!!! Not the cut, more the color, it will still be dark but I want it more mermaid-y!!! Kind of like this but more dark through the ends.

77523B90-97AE-4DAA-BE7C-FFE3CB528F51.jpeg

this hair is very beautiful! anyway yes, your butt is getting thicker, like that of those who work out and put on mass

On 4/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, NogutNoglory said:

It would be like if someone made you wear tattered rags and covered you with dirt and then told you to go pick up women.  Who would feel confident like that? So I apologize if that is what everyone wants, I may try to play around with it but I very much doubt I would be happy enough to put out content like that.

Hey now, there are times I am covered in dirt and head to the bar from work, hoping to pick up a good woman! The mud on my boots drives the bartender nuts too. Just teasing you, keep being you, doesn't matter if you have on a bikini or a dress, you are a stunningly beautiful woman! Then you throw in the pics with you in glasses, makes it hard not to have a crush on you, raising the bar like that. Old guys like me aren't supposed to feel like a schoolboy, thought I out grew having a crush 😍

• Curvage Model
On 4/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, Fisherman07 said:

Mm can't wait so damn sexy!!

Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to put them out!!! There are just so many good ones that it’s hard to choose!!!

On 4/26/2021 at 6:40 PM, Jumbo Man said:

Damn! Gorgeous smile!

Thank you so much💗💖

On 4/27/2021 at 3:21 AM, Tastic1 said:

That looks awesome 😍

Thank you!!! I’m very excited!!!

On 4/27/2021 at 6:12 AM, Zorobabele said:

this hair is very beautiful! anyway yes, your butt is getting thicker, like that of those who work out and put on mass

Yay!!! Thank you so much I’m very excited about that!!!

12 hours ago, mt_cyrus said:

Hey now, there are times I am covered in dirt and head to the bar from work, hoping to pick up a good woman! The mud on my boots drives the bartender nuts too. Just teasing you, keep being you, doesn't matter if you have on a bikini or a dress, you are a stunningly beautiful woman! Then you throw in the pics with you in glasses, makes it hard not to have a crush on you, raising the bar like that. Old guys like me aren't supposed to feel like a schoolboy, thought I out grew having a crush 😍

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!! You always say the most wonderful things!!! I’m so glad that you love the glasses, I’m surprised how much everyone likes them!!!

Guest BHMZach
On 4/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Sneak peek of my new photoset/possibly video!!! I’m eating whipped cream and a cherry!!!

8AD5960A-E0C0-4550-937F-A4162C279819.png

Are you Holy? Because you be looking like a Sunday.