No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

You've got a bit of an exotic gypsy vibe in that outfit -- I love it!

Splurged and treated myself to your Bimbo Pig Potion vid -- gawds. Curvy gals in office attire are right up my alley as you know lol -- that leather skirt was delectable! Oh and the sequence when you unbuttoned that shirt to reveal your beautiful twins straining that white t-shirt underneath was pure epicness and is now forever seared into my brain 😍

Also, your NoGutNoGlory1.thumb.jpeg.1afc01bbe73e3540c9de5242ca73774d.jpeg is absolutely wondrous -- so perfectly smooth, juicy and somehow toned, an almost impossible combination that you somehow mastered :) Be proud, girl! 😘

Thank you so much!!! That’s what I kind of like to go for as far as my day to day/work style, lots of maxi dresses and skirts with a huge necklace. 

I’m SO SO SO happy that you loved Bimbo Pig Potion!!! That is one of my very favorites and the most fun to make!!! It means so much to me that you enjoyed it!!! Also I’m glad that you like my 🍑 it’s so nice to hear your wonderful comments!!!!

Seeing that smile, you must have turned every head in the room (for all the right reasons!!). Doesn't matter if you wear a bikini, full dress or a burlap sack; it is YOU that are beautiful, making everything around you and everything you wear look great. I'd say you are like a ray of sunshine but to be honest, you are more like the sun, brightening all of our days and oh so HOT!! 😉

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Went out to dinner last night! I can’t decide if this dress hides my belly or makes me look like a little porker (rather, shows that I am a little porker lol!)!!!

01323A12-4A29-4BD2-AA69-D2028B931F83.jpeg

AA272B2E-38F3-4A00-9FEC-DA7A587C733D.jpeg

57DD62C0-39B3-4A10-BC51-BD271F17795D.jpeg

The dress hides nothing, while everything. It underlines and it suggests. Your naked, little porker hungry body underneath, vibrating with impatience and eagerness. Your beauty is incredible 😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, cycling1951 said:

When did “we” decide that ?

See “Why do members on Curvage prefer clothing to lingerie or bikinis” thread. The BEST part is the emphasis on “realism” because of course all these 100 lb 20 year old girls are ALL REALLY JUST DYING to gain 200 lbs and be immobile and covered in stretch marks 🤮 but lingerie and bikinis are fake!!!😑🔫

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Since we have established that no one likes sexy lingerie for some very strange reason, what about “sporty” lingerie? I literally woke up like this, I just had pants on to sleep, only difference.

31DED666-49AC-4613-B0BE-D2795125F3A0.jpeg

I like lingerie; sporty, sexy or barely there. The less that is covered the more the curves are revealed.

Though the scrunch leggings/ Yoga pants are a close third to nudity and lingerie respectively.

• Curvage Model

Ugh! I wanted to make more content today, but that thread I made has me fucked up. I guess it makes the most sense to talk to you who directly follow me. 

I understand that the casual, slob, no makeup, fucking yoga pants shit is really big here. I’m sorry, that is not me. I try to change it up for photos just to give you some variety, but - I just feel my best when I’m wearing something tiny that makes my boobs look huge and doing my hair and makeup nicely. Apparently that makes me a horrible fake person. I guess I just have to say “so be it”. 

I just can’t be someone else, and I don’t want to be anyone else, I like the way I am and the things I like. I always enjoy your wonderful comments and I love when you enjoy my content!!! But also want to enjoy my content, making it, watching it back, I like to really try to be creative with it, that’s important to me. It is extremely difficult to try to create when I am second guessing myself and making something only based on my guess of what you may like, it’s not going to come out good, that’s for sure! But most importantly I think it would be very obvious that I wasn’t enjoying myself and that I’m DEFINITELY not turned on!!!! I don’t feel sexy when I don’t look sexy - my idea of sexy. And I guess that may be different than your idea of sexy, but I don’t think it’s wild to assume that you would somewhat agree with my idea of sexy if you are following this thread. 

It would be like if someone made you wear tattered rags and covered you with dirt and then told you to go pick up women.  Who would feel confident like that? So I apologize if that is what everyone wants, I may try to play around with it but I very much doubt I would be happy enough to put out content like that.

• Curvage Model

@NogutNoglory don't you dare change yourself for anyone! Goddesses don't dull their shine for lesser men. The right people will be attracted to the beautiful person you are, and there is nothing wrong in wanting to put yourself together! I wish I had more desire to do that, myself!

(I know I'm not the ideal audience for this post, but I'll beat up anyone who tries to tell you differently. 😡)

Hey babe keep doing what your doing!! Alot of us love what you do!! Yes everybody expects something they like but not everybody on here does that and that is no problem one bit!! This place and community is for people who want to show curves not just wanting to gain or stuff there self like crazy!! There's alot of role play here!! I like how you change it up no lie and I love your confidence in what you do and yiur wanting to try new things!!! 

Your little bit of chub is one of the sexiest things I've seen in a while!! And your living comfortably in your skin and your damn proud of it!! Your nice soft chubby belly, thigh, and booty!! Yeah if you gain a little so be it!! That doesn't mean your going all out and going for broke to get massive no it means you like how your body looks with some chub on it making it beautifully curvy!!

I love your stuff!! Your so damn amazing

Guest Dodgecummins

Okay, you are beautiful in literally everything you wear or don’t wear! 😂❤️

I personally am honoured that you care so much to look sexy for an audience like us! That is the sweetest thing! Every time I see a notification that you have posted I brace myself to be wowed by your hot,sexy,skimpy look. It’s totally you! Don’t change what you got going on for someone else’s preference. I think you’re an absolute babe! 👌 keep it up sexy! 👌❤️

On 4/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Went out to dinner last night! I can’t decide if this dress hides my belly or makes me look like a little porker (rather, shows that I am a little porker lol!)!!!

01323A12-4A29-4BD2-AA69-D2028B931F83.jpeg

AA272B2E-38F3-4A00-9FEC-DA7A587C733D.jpeg

57DD62C0-39B3-4A10-BC51-BD271F17795D.jpeg

Your big belly is still hidden so well! Another perfect dress. I love knowing what’s underneath. I wouldn’t think twice about you having a big soft belly. All I see are those curvy hips and can only imagine getting to see the occasional glimpse of that big behind of yours popping through your dress while you walk on by