No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Great!!! Any thoughts on what you would like to see in the video?

I would love to see some pole work in the video, like maybe it could be a sequel to your earlier one. Pole girl has gotten too soft for regular club and has to try out for a plus size one. Just a concept I had 🙂

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I would love to see some pole work in the video, like maybe it could be a sequel to your earlier one. Pole girl has gotten too soft for regular club and has to try out for a plus size one. Just a concept I had 🙂

I’m somehow out of reactions still, but I would have loved to “love” that!

I have plans for Chubby Dancer 2 I’m just waiting on a bikini from Ali Express, because ya know even though I have at least 100 bikinis, if there is an excuse to buy a new one, I mean..... So the premise will be that I gained another 5-6 lbs and get fired and my best patron told me that I can move in with him and he will be my sugar daddy but only after I get fired for getting too fat. So I call him and let him know (either that or he’s there when it happens, depends on my husband’s patience level lol) and he says it’s time and I go live with him and my only job is to eat and look sexy,  there will be a dancing scene, and then a scene where I’m lying on the bed getting served treats from a platter and wearing a glamorous expensive-looking outfit and he comes to check on how I’m fattening up and is happy with my progress, then I was thinking I would do a last scene talking to the camera about how much fatter I’ve gotten living with him and just being spoiled and pampered all the time and I’ll be wearing the black bustier from “Boyfriend 2” with the silver skirt from Chubby Dancer 2, which I know I’ll look HUGE in!!! Maybe one of me giving him a lap dance in that outfit. Any other ideas welcome!!! 

For the “Pork Roast Cosplay” I’m thinking a shorter video focusing more on my body and me talking about being turned on by getting so much fatter, pinching my rolls that pop through the strings. Oiling my rolls, breathing heavy, more primal kind of thing.

Guest Berytosz
18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

It’s crazy because when I was at the fancy bra store they were saying how tiny I am, because a 32 band size is the smallest common size that you can find, and in Target I wear a size 4 jeans, I tried on some pairs from last year, one was a little snug but the others fit perfectly. But I’m just so flabby and soft and I think because my bone structure is small I just look like such a little fatty without actually having to be that big!!!

It’s actually quite convenient for when I need to go undercover at work and stuff. But I have noticed a few glances at my midsection lately!!!

This kind of hiding is the best! You see a beautiful woman and you don't even know what wonderful treasures she is hiding. 😊

Referring to the following messages. It turns out that you want to gain some weight, not just maintain your current weight :D Never mind 😆

Further, if you want a bigger bottom, you don't have to think about surgery. Simple exercises will suffice. Believe that the first progress is very quickly visible. 1-2 months of systematic work and you will surprise yourself 🧐. The combination of muscle and your bottom fat would be amazing 🤩🤯

On 4/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, NogutNoglory said:

What do we think? Do we like the plump bulging ** belly and everything being bigger, heavier and rounder?  All your greedy little piggy’s indulgences on display, showing how well you feed and spoil her? How she is so lazy and pampered that every part of her body has been coated in a thick layer of butter-soft, fatty flesh? So much so that when she sits her belly proudly hangs over her panties knowing how much you love and appreciate it?

3A43EC4D-7E00-472F-8E6C-94BFFF68CFC3.jpeg

I feel like you always know all the right things to say. So hot. 

On 6/4/2021 at 00:45, NogutNoglory said:

L'ho già postato ma penso che ti piacerà !!!

5158F7DA-A121-4B32-9B83-DD3B90F6FDE9.jpeg

first of all: I hope you spent a happy Easter, with your loved ones (and that you ate of course).  This photo is one of my favorites among those from behind (also because I prefer to see a person's face).  You are so cute, full of curves and soft.  I think that short girls are the most beautiful in the flesh, because they tend to form more curves and appear more compact, while a very tall girl, with several extra pounds, especially if she has a slender body, tends to be "thicker"  "Than" plump ".  I definitely don't want to say tall curvy girls are ugly, anyway, every girl is beautiful.  I just think a short girl, like you for example, can be highly valued with a few extra pounds.  Excuse me for saying this, but you're getting a big butt, which girls usually try to achieve with specific exercises in the gym.  Sure, unlike them you have a little belly and they have a toned body, but this is a point in your favor, because you are more harmonious than them (a great ass but with a muscular and lean body, to me personally  do not like).  It's nice to hug, hold, see the softness.  I find you truly harmonious, to be hugged continuously.  Ah, and you're not even fat, just think what power you are.  Look in the mirror and say you are beautiful, appreciate yourself, and you will be lighter on the inside, though heavier on the outside.  One question, I know it has little to do with photos, I wanted to ask you if your hunger has changed this year, if you eat more or if there is any change in your diet.  ah and if you have a favorite dish.  Answer me only if you want and you don't find me intrusive!

Edited by Zorobabele

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Berytosz said:

This kind of hiding is the best! You see a beautiful woman and you don't even know what wonderful treasures she is hiding. 😊

Referring to the following messages. It turns out that you want to gain some weight, not just maintain your current weight :D Never mind 😆

Further, if you want a bigger bottom, you don't have to think about surgery. Simple exercises will suffice. Believe that the first progress is very quickly visible. 1-2 months of systematic work and you will surprise yourself 🧐. The combination of muscle and your bottom fat would be amazing 🤩🤯

Thank you so much!!! My video “Undercover Fatty” really illustrates that! I’ll also post some pics in my summer clothes! 

I definitely don’t want to gain anymore, it’s fantasy I know men don’t get that fantasy and reality are two different things, but for women they are. Some days I still have a really hard time with my current weight, everyday is different which is hard.

Is that really true? I hear so many different opinions on the butt thing. It does seem though that the longer I’ve been this weight it has migrated a bit from my belly to my lower body, “settling” if that’s a thing.  I just always wonder if the IG models that swear their butt is from working out really have surgery.  What makes you think that working out will do that? Another words, what are your credentials? Lol! I feel like some of the guys on here may be lying to me when they say it doesn’t work because they don’t want me exercising, which is pretty messed up!

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Can't wait to see you in that babe

Thank you! I can’t wait to get the bikini, it’s coming from China so there’s no tracking unfortunately.

18 hours ago, mattyice said:

Can confirm, I do love it 

Lol! Thank you, I thought you would!!!

18 hours ago, mattyice said:
12 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

I feel like you always know all the right things to say. So hot. 

Thank you!!! I say the things that turn me on and hopefully they turn you on too!!! It’s great when that happens!!!

12 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

@NogutNoglory I like your idea way better than mine. It sounds amazing 😍

Lol! Thank you! Your idea is good too! They should make a chubby girl strip club!!! I’ve thought of that many times!!! “Hello, Sharks, I’m seeking 3 million dollars for 2.5 % of my business “More Cushion Club”!!! Lol! (That’s only funny if you’ve seen “Shark Tank”

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Zorobabele said:

but you're getting a big butt,

GOOD!!!  If I could gain there more than my belly (like Candii Kayne) I wouldn’t be so scared to gain!!! Like I said before, I never feel it’s big enough so it’s really nice to hear that!!!!

Ah, and you're not even fat, just think what power you are.  Look in the mirror and say you are beautiful, appreciate yourself, and you will be lighter on the inside, though heavier on the outside.

Thank you so much!!! Yes, being tiny definitely allows me to be really plump and soft without feeling bigger than other women in real life. 

I wanted to ask you if your hunger has changed this year, if you eat more or if there is any change in your diet.  ah and if you have a favorite dish.  Answer me only if you want and you don't find me intrusive!

You are never intrusive!!! At first being on FF everyone kept taunting me about how huge and fat I was going to get. I did say I wanted to be teased, but about the weight I’ve gained, I wasn’t asking anyone to fail at predicting the future! So I was very very worried to even gain a lb because I knew they would gloat about it and be really nasty, and many people on there are very nasty so I stopped posting there for a while. But during the time I was posting there I had days that I would be so hungry but I wouldn’t eat so that I could drink, somewhere around November I stopped doing that, but now I feel like I lost control of my weight and that terrifies me. I don’t think I’ve stretched my stomach, I just have a harder time not eating when I’m hungry. It has made me feel good that my husband said it was ok with him if I didn’t lose weight, because when I started posting he said that he didn’t want me to gain, so it was nice to hear him say that! I have had a desire for more sweet things lately but not horrible. No one believes me, but I don’t actually eat that much, probably about half of my calorie intake is alcohol and mixer, but I’ve tried mixing with seltzer and it just makes me hungrier, so I prefer the 100% juice. He had pointed out that I’ve been eating more late at night so I’m trying to stop doing that and now that it’s nice weather I need to force myself to get out and walk. I have a weird thing where I feel really uncomfortable walking around where people will look at and talk to me. Usually people are not mean but they say things about my hair and tattoos and it’s really awkward for me. I have social anxiety in general which is part of the reason that I drink, but I have to stop letting that keep my inside because I love to walk! 

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

GOOD!!!  If I could gain there more than my belly (like Candii Kayne) I wouldn’t be so scared to gain!!! Like I said before, I never feel it’s big enough so it’s really nice to hear that!!!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, being tiny definitely allows me to be really plump and soft without feeling bigger than other women in real life. 

You are never intrusive!!! At first being on FF everyone kept taunting me about how huge and fat I was going to get. I did say I wanted to be teased, but about the weight I’ve gained, I wasn’t asking anyone to fail at predicting the future! So I was very very worried to even gain a lb because I knew they would gloat about it and be really nasty, and many people on there are very nasty so I stopped posting there for a while. But during the time I was posting there I had days that I would be so hungry but I wouldn’t eat so that I could drink, somewhere around November I stopped doing that, but now I feel like I lost control of my weight and that terrifies me. I don’t think I’ve stretched my stomach, I just have a harder time not eating when I’m hungry. It has made me feel good that my husband said it was ok with him if I didn’t lose weight, because when I started posting he said that he didn’t want me to gain, so it was nice to hear him say that! I have had a desire for more sweet things lately but not horrible. No one believes me, but I don’t actually eat that much, probably about half of my calorie intake is alcohol and mixer, but I’ve tried mixing with seltzer and it just makes me hungrier, so I prefer the 100% juice. He had pointed out that I’ve been eating more late at night so I’m trying to stop doing that and now that it’s nice weather I need to force myself to get out and walk. I have a weird thing where I feel really uncomfortable walking around where people will look at and talk to me. Usually people are not mean but they say things about my hair and tattoos and it’s really awkward for me. I have social anxiety in general which is part of the reason that I drink, but I have to stop letting that keep my inside because I love to walk! 

I'm sorry you have this social anxiety? have you ever thought of trying a path with a mental coach or a therapist? I know, it's none of my business, I repeat, I don't want to tell you how to live. I just want you to be fine, that you don't feel anxious all the time, inadequate or ugly. the people who criticize you will always be there, they will never be satisfied. When there are episodes that hurt you, try to think of all the positive people who support you and I don't think we are few. Think about everything you have already achieved and the beautiful things you have: you have a wonderful body, which deserves respect; a husband who supports and loves you unconditionally; friends; a job, an internet community that tells you every day that you are awesome! I know, it's not easy at all, but try to start fortifying your soul to face the idiots that inevitably will be there. You are not perfect. Don't you have the waistline of a model, the butt of a Kardashian, or the hair of a random chick that you find gorgeous? who cares! it's you, with your hair, your ass and your legs and that's fine. People who love you love you, here you have a community that values you! I don't know you, other than as a model (Nogutnotglory, good nickname) here, but I'm sure you're a very good person, and that matters most of all. Try to love yourself and others will no longer be a problem, or rather, they will be a problem that will hurt you less and less over time. For the rest I personally love the fact that you are so physically now, and I will always support you. It's true, we are all here because we physically like you and love your content, but we are people and I know that behind your content there is a person like me, with fears, and disappointments. Feel free, throw away people's looks. If you are hungry, eat! If you want to get fat, do it! If you don't want to don't do it! If you want to walk, do it! If you want dessert after meat, go for it! If you want to fuck those who put pressure on you, do it! It's you and that's okay! You're not alone, neither in real life, neither here.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

have you ever thought of trying a path with a mental coach or a therapist?

I went for a while a few years ago and stopped but I do think about going again. I’m a little apprehensive to explain Curvage to whoever I go to though! Lol! Imagine! It is coming time I feel though, I’m just nervous.

***Thank you so much for everything that you said***, yes, that is why I left FF, there was no reason to subject myself to that kind of ridicule for no reason.  Here is much better, people are nicer overall.

Hopefully if I force myself to get out there I’ll get used to it. I really want to enjoy the nice weather, we have had some really great days already and I feel like I didn’t spend enough time outside on those days. I LOVE summer (in my mind it’s summer already, lol! If I can wear a dress and open toed shoes I’m in Heaven!!!) so I want to get as much out of it as possible. I just get nervous about people thinking I’m either being rude or creepy/overly nice.