No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Well - I for one am not at all surprised ! But it’s not a bad thing to see the “tell” ! 😳

Can’t wait for the “show” !!!

Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

18 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Damn very nice lol haha and you tell em!! Fuck em all lol

Oh don’t worry! I will! 

16 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Your simply amazing!! No lie you really are top notch!! Your down to earth i love that personality and to be honest I love that little pudge you got going on squishy belly!! Love it babe

Thank you so much!!!! Thank means so much to me!!!💕💕💕

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Yes ma'am looks amazing!! Definitely love that roll tho to lol not to get off the bra subject lol damn you look good!!

Lol! Thank you!!! I know usually the belly is the main event for most of you guys anyway which is nice because it makes me feel better about being a pudgy little piglet!!! So I appreciate it!!!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

The girls look absolutely gorgeous! 😳 

5ft 1” - 32H(HH),  ‘nuff said !! You promise, you deliver !! 🔥 Beautiful woman, beautiful photos - thanks!

Thank you so much!!! Also 27.5 “- 28” waist! I know the small waist thing isn’t as big of a deal to you guys, but I’m proud of it!!!

12 hours ago, Bleeker said:

LOVE these pictures!!! I love your style but it's really sexy to see you without makeup, too. Super intimate set of pics! 

Thank you so much!!! The fact that you used the word “intimate” makes it make more sense to me why the no makeup thing is big to people. I’m so glad that you love my style as well because I feel that’s even more me than my regular face, but it’s great to get such wonderful feedback on the no makeup pics!!!!

Guest Mmodine
18 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Next post will be a very “boobs” picture. I realize it was mean to do the “tell” with out the “show”!  Also you’re probably like “hold resentments much?” Lol! You have no idea😂

Oh, I do have an idea! Hahaha. Yes, you hold onto every slight like it’s a debt you must repay at all costs. You won’t sleep until you can cut a b*%#ch. 

I hope that one day you can love yourself and your body for who and what you are as much as we do. Who cares what the haters gonna say. We know what haters gonna do. 

On 30/3/2021 at 17:17, NogutNoglory said:

Non essere imbarazzato !!! Tutto quello che hai detto era adorabile !!! Sei il più dolce e adoro la tua prospettiva !!!

Non so se penso che molte persone la pensino davvero in questo modo, ma so che l'America è diversa, tutto sta nel sembrare più giovani, migliori, più magri. Quindi qui si tratta di chi ottiene il più grasso più velocemente, quindi non c'è molto solo essere pacifici. C'è  sempre qualcuno più che felice di dirti che non sei abbastanza bravo! Non ho paura di invecchiare, è più solo sembrare più vecchio. Non ero mai insicuro sulla mia età reale fino a quando non sono stato trollato su FF perché l'avevo elencato lì. Non capirò mai perché i troll non si uccidono solo per ottenere una terapia o qualcosa del genere! Ma è per questo che non ho mai elencato pubblicamente la mia età qui. È solo triste che io abbia paura di farlo. Sono orgoglioso di sembrare anni più giovane di quanto non sia in realtà, non dovrebbe essere una buona cosa? Recentemente un ragazzo dove compro il mio alcol è rimasto scioccato quando gli ho dato la mia carta d'identità e non era come un bravo ragazzo, quindi penso che fosse davvero onesto.  
 Sono molto scoraggiato per il mio peso, sono un po 'più in alto da dove ero poche settimane fa e questo è terrificante. Penso di arrivare a un bivio in cui ho bisogno di cambiare qualcosa, a volte penso che se non avessi iniziato a fare la modella qui avrei mantenuto il mio peso. Non lo so, la mia testa è dappertutto. Ma apprezzo tutti i tuoi gentili pensieri e le tue parole !!!

it's a good thing to look younger, sure!  But there doesn't have to be all this pressure of having to be perfect, because people will always have something to say.  I don't know the American reality closely, but sometimes you seem to put your foot on the accelerator of the competition (and it's good and bad at the same time).  I just want you to be calm, and that you don't feel uncomfortable, neither for your body (belly, breasts or whatever) nor for anything else.  It is impossible to always be at the top and the people (not the people who love us) who see you but don't know you will never be really happy, because they will always find some flaw, always something to blame you for.  I don't want to tell you how to live, I would never allow myself to do something like that.  I just wish you don't have all these pressures and do it all with a smile, be it here with your beautiful content, and in real life.  sorry for the length of the message if you found it intrusive.  A Big hug!

27 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Lol! Thank you!!! I know usually the belly is the main event for most of you guys anyway which is nice because it makes me feel better about being a pudgy little piglet!!! So I appreciate it!!!

No problem baby!! Your truly one of a kind!! Check your pm whenever you get a chance!! Keep doing what your doing as long as your happy thats all that matters

20 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! Also 27.5 “- 28” waist! I know the small waist thing isn’t as big of a deal to you guys, but I’m proud of it!!!

Thank you so much!!! The fact that you used the word “intimate” makes it make more sense to me why the no makeup thing is big to people. I’m so glad that you love my style as well because I feel that’s even more me than my regular face, but it’s great to get such wonderful feedback on the no makeup pics!!!!

I agree ! 39 - 27.5 - 37 is one hell of an hourglass !

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

You won’t sleep until you can cut a b*%#ch. 

And I can’t cut people through the computer so it’s super frustrating!!! Super frustrating!!!!

7 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

hope that one day you can love yourself and your body for who and what you are as much as we do.

I do, most of the time, it’s day to day, the boobs thing will piss me off every time, and of course ya boy, who actually never came back after that ban,( I thought he did). So he’s gone. But it doesn’t make what he said go away. I don’t think he’s right, at all, and that’s what sucks, that I never answered to tell him that a lot of what he said is just plain wrong.

(For anyone who doesn’t know what we are talking about it’s the person who wrote me the essay on how unattractive I am because I have a personal style) if anyone wants to see it feel free to ask as I love to show what a fucking asshole this piece of shit is!!!

But it’s the disrespect that pisses me off the most, plus very much a Don Cordilione from Godfather “they weren’t grateful enough” like I’m taking time out of my day to talk to you and you are going to fucking attack me? Sheeeet!!! Also Mommy issues, it’s ALWAYS that, when I get enraged it’s always back to that.

I don’t know, my husband blames me not getting bullied more when I was growing up! But this and FF are my first real social media experiences so getting trolled is brand new to me. In highschool I got teased but it wasn’t ever bad and by my senior year everyone who said anything to me said that they admired me for being unique so that experience gave me a really bad example to relate online life to!!! And at a strip club guys can be rude, but NEVER EVER like they are on here or FF, obviously because no one would have the balls to say that shit to your face. I’m so glad that I’m not a teenager now, I would have probably had 20 nervous breakdowns already!!!

I love my photos and videos and how I look 90% of the time, but there was something I read in Oprah’s magazine where someone said “self esteem isn’t about how you feel about yourself, it’s how you feel others see you.” Which is what bothers me, I think I should be top model on the website but obviously something is wrong with me that I can’t get more people to see that. If that makes sense. Obviously here it’s all about weight gain and that is my main obstacle, and realistically I do well for not being a gainer but still, I was was just good enough...

That said I really really truly appreciate all of your support through comments, buying my videos, reviews, your messages all of it!!! It means so much to me!!!!

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Zorobabele said:

it's a good thing to look younger, sure!  But there doesn't have to be all this pressure of having to be perfect, because people will always have something to say.  I don't know the American reality closely, but sometimes you seem to put your foot on the accelerator of the competition (and it's good and bad at the same time).  I just want you to be calm, and that you don't feel uncomfortable, neither for your body (belly, breasts or whatever) nor for anything else.  It is impossible to always be at the top and the people (not the people who love us) who see you but don't know you will never be really happy, because they will always find some flaw, always something to blame you for.  I don't want to tell you how to live, I would never allow myself to do something like that.  I just wish you don't have all these pressures and do it all with a smile, be it here with your beautiful content, and in real life.  sorry for the length of the message if you found it intrusive.  A Big hug!

No! It’s wonderful!!! I always love everything that you say!!!! Calm is hard for me, that’s why I drink! Lol! (But really!) You definitely help me feel so much better, funny enough it was your use of that word “excited” that filled me with so much joy! As I said that is my favorite word, of course everything you’ve said after that has been wonderful but I always smile thinking about that whenever I see your name pop up! Not intrusive at all!!! I’m very lucky that my husband is quite calm, so that helps, if I was with someone like me it would be crazy, plus he’s not caught up in too much superficial stuff.

Last week or longer ago  I was reading a thread from a woman who’s had children and is 5’9 and has gained 15 lbs over 15 years of marriage (so that’s like 5 lbs on someone my height if not maybe 1 or 2!) and her husband calls her fat and doesn’t want to have sex with her, and she is super confident, it’s not like he doesn’t like her change in attitude or anything like that, plus she is naturally very curvy with huge boobs so most didn’t go to her belly.-  And I just thought how awful!!! I was shocked that anyone could treat their wife that way. But I feel very very very lucky that even though I’m much shorter, have no kids to blame my weight on, and a quite a squishy little ** belly my husband is still very much attracted to me and plays with my belly because he knows I like it and teases me. He just wants me to be happy.  The reason that I went into all that is because I want you to know that any pressure I have is just what’s going on in my crazy head, he is very comforting which helps A LOT!!! But of course your sweet wonderful comments help immensely as well!!!! Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

40 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

No! It’s wonderful!!! I always love everything that you say!!!! Calm is hard for me, that’s why I drink! Lol! (But really!) You definitely help me feel so much better, funny enough it was your use of that word “excited” that filled me with so much joy! As I said that is my favorite word, of course everything you’ve said after that has been wonderful but I always smile thinking about that whenever I see your name pop up! Not intrusive at all!!! I’m very lucky that my husband is quite calm, so that helps, if I was with someone like me it would be crazy, plus he’s not caught up in too much superficial stuff.

Last week or longer ago  I was reading a thread from a woman who’s had children and is 5’9 and has gained 15 lbs over 15 years of marriage (so that’s like 5 lbs on someone my height if not maybe 1 or 2!) and her husband calls her fat and doesn’t want to have sex with her, and she is super confident, it’s not like he doesn’t like her change in attitude or anything like that, plus she is naturally very curvy with huge boobs so most didn’t go to her belly.-  And I just thought how awful!!! I was shocked that anyone could treat their wife that way. But I feel very very very lucky that even though I’m much shorter, have no kids to blame my weight on, and a quite a squishy little ** belly my husband is still very much attracted to me and plays with my belly because he knows I like it and teases me. He just wants me to be happy.  The reason that I went into all that is because I want you to know that any pressure I have is just what’s going on in my crazy head, he is very comforting which helps A LOT!!! But of course your sweet wonderful comments help immensely as well!!!! Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

thanks to you, you are committed to responding to each of us here. That said, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the latest photos of your bra ( I still think that you're curvy but not fat, I swear it!). My girlfriend also said you're cute, I showed her the picture of you in "civilian" clothes (yes, she said really cute)

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Zorobabele said:

thanks to you, you are committed to responding to each of us here. That said, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the latest photos of your bra ( I still think that you're curvy but not fat, I swear it!). My girlfriend also said you're cute, I showed her the picture of you in "civilian" clothes (yes, she said really cute)

Awww!!! That’s awesome!!! It’s great that you can share those types of things with her!!! Forgive me if you have mentioned it before, but is she a little soft/curvy?

• Curvage Model

I’m having a good mentality about my belly day!!! It’s looking very “creamy” (shout out @SapphicCurves) plump and ultra soft, and as you all know, I love how it widens out at the bottom, there must be a better way to describe that but I love that it gets fatter below the end of my rib cage, not above - and melts into a puddle dipping over my waistline.

P.S. I’m behind on my replies to personal messages but I must run, just be patient! I’ll be back!!!

C49DE981-7A1F-4F59-9CB5-17821E6EB70D.jpeg

B01F9DFE-9222-433A-A088-FF72B480F346.jpeg

CF506AAA-AC4D-44DF-A0AC-BF4BE8835506.jpeg

4F93ABD1-2B04-4B8B-BCB5-02BF794DFC50.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I will switch up the belly ring soon! I can’t let @gorJESS think she’s the only one keeping their accessory game on point!!! Also I know you have seen these sweatpants millions of times but they are my absolute favorite, one day I swear my husband is going to hide them from me so I have to wear something else!!!

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m having a good mentality about my belly day!!! It’s looking very “creamy” (shout out @SapphicCurves) plump and ultra soft, and as you all know, I love how it widens out at the bottom, there must be a better way to describe that but I love that it gets fatter below the end of my rib cage, not above - and melts into a puddle dipping over my waistline.

P.S. I’m behind on my replies to personal messages but I must run, just be patient! I’ll be back!!!

Definitely love that pouch you have!! That little hang is so damn sexy no lie!! It does seem slightly bigger nothing wrong with that you always look stunning

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Awww!!! That’s awesome!!! It’s great that you can share those types of things with her!!! Forgive me if you have mentioned it before, but is she a little soft/curvy?

She is tall 151 cm, 5'1 more or less, and she weights 47-48 kg, 104-106 lb. She is small, but has the just curves. She has gained 2-3 lb In the last two year, nothing to important ( She knows that I love some kilo or lb, but if she wants gains ok, but it isn't a problem for me, she is so sweetieee) I think that I am very lucky to have a girlfriend like her, because we talk about everything, and she don't judge me for my passion for the curves, the chubby excetera, without possession or gelosy. I don't know if  we'll stay  a lot together, we're so young, but she is a good person and I hope the best for her, with or without me.

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

*waves back* 😘

Your tummy has the perfect doughiness! I can just imagine gently pressing one's finger into it and watching it disappear, Pillsbury-style! And the way it flares outward -- *purrs* 😍