No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest Dodgecummins

I appreciate your honesty on this thread. You make it clear that you aren’t a gainer. However you can definitely be turned on by your own body which is very attractive! You look fantastic! ❤️

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

I appreciate your honesty on this thread. You make it clear that you aren’t a gainer. However you can definitely be turned on by your own body which is very attractive! You look fantastic! ❤️

Thank you so much!!!  How come you are able to put it so well, yet so simply!!!??? That’s talent right there! That takes me like 3 paragraphs to explain! Eeek! Maybe that’s how I confuse people! 

Guest Dodgecummins
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!  How come you are able to put it so well, yet so simply!!!??? That’s talent right there! That takes me like 3 paragraphs to explain! Eeek! Maybe that’s how I confuse people! 

Keep it simple and sweet. 🤣 you blow my mind with your beauty literally every day so I’d run out of shit to say if I over explained it 😂😘

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Awww!!! That’s so sweet!!! I’m so happy that you decided to write to me!!! “Excited” is my favorite word in the English language! Your English is awesome!!!

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

Great!!! I’m sure not every does! Lol!

Thank you so much!!! I’m definitely starting to feel much less afraid of it,  and more turned on by it! Thank you for saying that no one would call me fat off of this platform!!! I’ll put photos of myself in normal clothes at the ribbon cutting for my suite so you can see what people in my everyday life see! I am quite covered up typically so it is very fun to wear tiny little outfits or sometimes nothing with strategically placed hands for you guys!😈  It’s really cool that you aren’t into smoking. I stopped smoking 9 years ago! One of the best decisions ever!!! I like the “Mediterranean Girls“ thing, do you follow this model? She is Italian and I love her Instagram because she just knows that she’s hot (it seems, I don’t speak Italian so I can’t read the captions) I find that an American girl her size would feel the need to apologize for their weight by emphasizing being “body positive”.  Would she be considered “too chubby” in Italy? Or is she what you are talking about as an example of a Mediterranean Girl? I am actually 1/4 Italian, though sadly I don’t have naturally dark hair.

Thank you!!!  What type of drinking content would you like? Please be as specific as possible! I have been hoping to find someone on here that was into that. I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that because drinking in excess and eating in excess are closely related, in my mind at least. I would love to make content like that, if it involves chugging or shots I would have to do something different than my usual Vodka and Cranberry. I have thought about funneling mudslides since I wrote a story with that in it. Anyway, tell me all your ideas and if I want to make modifications I will ask you if they are ok. I’m very excited for this! I’ve been waiting a long time!!! 

D2418C38-1A9A-4463-971E-AD67138713B2.jpeg

D449BDE1-01EA-4094-A30C-A4B2563E6497.jpeg

59572DD5-AB29-42EB-AB58-7F3FF9ACDA93.jpeg

B769497F-9707-45ED-A4ED-F4A3AD2F7413.jpeg

8E761161-2B04-4AC1-8AAF-B8C05DBE6055.jpeg

"I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that"

Hello there! Very thirsty women are one of my absolute weaknesses. Beer, of course, is a classic. If it's combined with wearing a skirt with a belt, then it's just 🔥🔥

P.S. Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, anonfin said:

"I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that"

Hello there! Very thirsty women are one of my absolute weaknesses. Beer, of course, is a classic. If it's combined with wearing a skirt with a belt, then it's just 🔥🔥

P.S. Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!

Thank you!!! I would have said absolutely no beer, but my husband accomplished the impossible and found some that are really good!! And !- in adorable cans!!! Those would be perfect for a video!!! Is there anything you would like me to be doing in the video? Or attitude? Like "ugh! I'm too fat! But I can't stop drinking" (my actual inner dialogue lol!) Or "look at this sexy fat belly and thick thighs from drinking " (sometimes also my inner dialogue lol!) Any ideas are welcome!!!!

15 minutes ago, anonfin said:

You look absolutely ravishing in skirts. Those pics where you can almost (and that's the keyword here... 'almost') get upskirted are just nose bleeding HOT!!

Thank you so much!!! I would love to do something in this! It’s the exact same outfit in 3 different sizes! These pics were taken minutes apart, I think it makes for a great weight gain simulation and a fruity mixed drink or those cute beers would go well with that.  I myself have always fantasized about someone gaining right before your eyes (like within one sitting ) so I wanted to imitate that.

C8D2F9B2-9F31-4B63-A3F9-EE6D834BA4E7.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory
Add info and photo

• Curvage Model

Ugh! Forgot turn them all the same way!!! I wish I had more privacy outdoors where I live I was thinking I could be sitting at my little patio table, but pretending it’s a restaurant, drinking and eating and as time goes one cut to different sizes of the outfit and more and more empty plates, beer cans/glasses so it looks like I’m fattening right before your eyes!!! 

Ooooh! I could probably even do thinks like contour my face differently so it even looks like my face is getting fatter! I know the fat face thing isn’t that big of a thing. But the “fattest” one would just be my face without bronzer.

Thoughts?

023B3D5C-3DB4-46B1-B6AF-DFECAB5C8C71.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ugh! Forgot turn them all the same way!!! I wish I had more privacy outdoors where I live I was thinking I could be sitting at my little patio table, but pretending it’s a restaurant, drinking and eating and as time goes one cut to different sizes of the outfit and more and more empty plates, beer cans/glasses so it looks like I’m fattening right before your eyes!!! 

Ooooh! I could probably even do thinks like contour my face differently so it even looks like my face is getting fatter! I know the fat face thing isn’t that big of a thing. But the “fattest” one would just be my face without bronzer.

Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Or attitude? Like "ugh! I'm too fat! But I can't stop drinking" (my actual inner dialogue lol!) Or "look at this sexy fat belly and thick thighs from drinking " (sometimes also my inner dialogue lol!)

C8D2F9B2-9F31-4B63-A3F9-EE6D834BA4E7.jpeg

The first pic from the L, where I can almost look up your skirt is mesmerising. Then, the sequence of all three is also yuuuuuum! 

As for the attitude, and I can speak only for myself, a combination between "I can't stop drinking" (it gives a sense of insatiability) & "look at this thick thighs from drinking" 🔥🔥

I absolutely LOVE women bellies, but the thighs - esp. with a skirt on them - melt me as well!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, anonfin said:

The first pic from the L, where I can almost look up your skirt is mesmerising. Then, the sequence of all three is also yuuuuuum! 

As for the attitude, and I can speak only for myself, a combination between "I can't stop drinking" (it gives a sense of insatiability) & "look at this thick thighs from drinking" 🔥🔥

I absolutely LOVE women bellies, but the thighs - esp. with a skirt on them - melt me as well!

Here you go!!!

AB20B098-E33E-4E70-9D20-AFFD3FDB3496.jpeg

D65896F0-ED28-41DF-9C16-E8E526DCD068.jpeg

27D6DA47-7B5B-4A4B-8EE9-D65EC525B7F1.jpeg

9BE812B8-E38F-4190-AEC8-155B24F18E0A.jpeg

202F798E-8081-48B7-91B9-66CCC651BB95.jpeg

95B5DABF-9B4D-48E1-B75D-368C6B4E7792.jpeg

3FCE3E8A-4DB8-42C9-89B1-0DDA70CA23FC.jpeg

9DF4F808-B6FA-46ED-851B-67969FAC6F4B.jpeg

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Girl, your tum is so pretty and adorable! It's like it knows it has to compete with your beautiful boobies for attention and so tries to outshine them through creaminess 😍

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕I’m so glad that you said creaminess instead of of size if you said size I would be crying! Also I just love that you like to use the term “creaminess”!!! Creamy and buttery are two of my favorites!!!

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thoughts?

lol 😉

pooh_s_weight_gain_by_poohstuck_de4lu5z-fullview.jpg

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, NickyPeters said:

Those nipple tassels! And then look at the lucky person who gets to grab your hips. Damn!

Thank you so much!!! I need to make a video in my tassel outfit!!! I wanted to do a devil tempting you to indulge themed video but I didn't have a microphone at the time and you couldn't really hear me. I'm so glad that you like them!!!  

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m sure as her weight naturally increased it was such a relief / joy for her knowing that you welcomed that change!!! I do think it’s probably not the increased weight that makes her happier as much as it is the freedom to indulge knowing that you encourage it instead of judge her for it!!!   I feel so bad for women who have children, mature and put on some weight and their husband makes them feel bad about it and wants them to still look 20 years old. I’m %100 with you on the appreciation of a natural gain and I love stories like this, that are more about comfort and acceptance. I’ve seen too many with a guy trying to change a girl he barely knows, so every time I hear a story like yours it restores my faith in Curvage humanity a little more!!! You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, but have you always been into bellies/ bigger women or was it watching your wife’s weight increase that made you realize that you were into it? Also, what is Carmel slice? It sounds good!

-Lol! When I read this I panicked for a min thinking that I forgotten about Mother’s Day! And then realized duh! You are obviously in a different country🤦🏻‍♀️

Been into bellies as long as I can remember. I think I became aware as early as primary school but more from an innocent perspective. Kind of like, I like the way she looks more but don't know why. As I got older, I got to understand my preferences. Nothing excessive and not exclusive either. I find all shapes and sizes attractive. My friend joked one time that I'm some type of conensiuer when it comes to appreciating a woman's curves. It's just that I think fat is what defines a more feminine form and my preference enjoys that bit more than what is considered normal. My wife is conscious about being too big but that's more from a health perspective. She can be quite self deprecating but I always tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her and her extra weight. I put no pressure on her to get bigger though. She went for a little run this morning, as did I (I did go l little further than she did!) but I think it's more of an excuse to reward herself with treats. More caramel slice, or millionaires short bread as you may know it (link below). Ferrero Rocher was also had before bedtime too. I've known about this site for a long time but like you, I feel there are too many pushing a negative, destructive agenda. There are people like you that are genuine though, and feel compelled to share my experiences with like minded people. I love your little pooch by the way. Very sexy! 😘

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.carnation.co.uk/recipes/millionaires-shortbread-recipe&ved=2ahUKEwicxf2ts7PvAhXEiFwKHav5CTwQFjAIegQIIRAC&usg=AOvVaw0h9UiEgHyVkSNqpOggJWiv