No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 3/10/2021 at 3:07 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more before and afters!!!  The biggest turn on to me is how my belly sags so much more and my back roll crease and underbelly crease deepening!!!  I’ve just inflated like a helpless pig, my belly blowing up out of control, getting heavy and rounding out into a real p o t belly, packed with cellulite, so jiggly!!! At the time I thought I was chubby before, but now I feel like I looked so small then, now I’m undeniably overfed and porky. I find myself thinking about it more and getting more turned on at inconvenient times!!!

119582CA-4913-4C5B-BB6F-E72A70177A55.jpeg

DF49998F-7EA3-4087-BA83-A00A05C03D66.jpeg

B9892359-EC25-4254-A840-FBDB02F0953A.jpeg

5E8A2D08-103D-4FC5-B988-9CD858AF070A.jpeg

A1D95DE7-72E2-4220-BA2C-9E2ED409B497.jpeg

E1046F9F-297D-4FDF-8ED8-F082B0A56B23.jpeg

Couldn’t have said it better myself I think the little crease at the back accentuates the beautiful bulging  curve at the front. Just wondering what we’re the inconvenient times you found yourself getting turned on by it? 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, bellydance4me said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself I think the little crease at the back accentuates the beautiful bulging  curve at the front. Just wondering what we’re the inconvenient times you found yourself getting turned on by it? 

Thank you so much!!! 
Mostly while I’m driving or waiting for a client, not TOO racy, but sometimes when clients talk about diets and stuff I get a little turned on about how I’m “breaking the rules” and being a naughty piggy!!!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, bellydance4me said:

I can see the taboo aspect would add some excitement! Just wondered if you have ever or ever been tempted when they talk about that stuff to comment on your own belly or weight almost proudly patting your tummy to make them laugh but at the same time enjoy the naughtiness? Or do you manage to maintain to restraint?

The only time I’ve really said anything about my weight was before I got  my last implants. I showed them this pic and explained that in a bikini my breasts look large but not in clothes, so I want to go bigger. I would also say when showing the picture “I know I’m chubby”, I showed a few clients and no one said “No you’re not”! So imagine now!!! That photo was like 5 - 7 lbs ago!!! And as we have established - on me that’s like 10-15 lbs on a normal size person!!!

EAFCBA34-C79F-4380-869A-1D67733B616A.png

Lol I suspect they might not have known quite what to say! It happens very occasionally to me where girls make comments about their weight normally when there’s cakes in the office for various birthdays etc, one actually said “ I feel like such a FAT PIG I’ve already had 2!” Another actually did an impression of how fat she was gonna be by the end of lock down by demonstrating the difficulties of getting up from her chair and waddling a few steps. It’s always with such innocence not knowing the effects of what they’re saying that kinda makes it so hot. It takes all I have to either laugh it off or say no you’re not when really I wanna say great now here’s another 6! I just wondered if you encounter that when out with girls and think when they say stuff like that if they only knew there were so many of us who would give their right arm to hear it?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bellydance4me said:

Lol I suspect they might not have known quite what to say! It happens very occasionally to me where girls make comments about their weight normally when there’s cakes in the office for various birthdays etc, one actually said “ I feel like such a FAT PIG I’ve already had 2!” Another actually did an impression of how fat she was gonna be by the end of lock down by demonstrating the difficulties of getting up from her chair and waddling a few steps. It’s always with such innocence not knowing the effects of what they’re saying that kinda makes it so hot. It takes all I have to either laugh it off or say no you’re not when really I wanna say great now here’s another 6! I just wondered if you encounter that when out with girls and think when they say stuff like that if they only knew there were so many of us who would give their right arm to hear it?

Well I told my BFF @Thiccbish, and her husband is totally a feeder, I just don’t think either of them knew that was a thing and she made an account, she has just been going though so much right now so she hasn’t posted in a while.  Maybe 5 people know about me being on Curvage. I will tell women that are worried about their weight that I don’t think that all guys only like very skinny women. Because I honestly think that even non- FA men are like “oooh look at those sexy ribs poking out and that hot thigh gap!”   - No -   But pretty much everyone I know, clients included know that I like fat guys, so they may not trust my judgment!

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

The only time I’ve really said anything about my weight was before I got  my last implants. I showed them this pic and explained that in a bikini my breasts look large but not in clothes, so I want to go bigger. I would also say when showing the picture “I know I’m chubby”, I showed a few clients and no one said “No you’re not”! So imagine now!!! That photo was like 5 - 7 lbs ago!!! And as we have established - on me that’s like 10-15 lbs on a normal size person!!!

i love how you're blowing up and if you go bigger you'll have a good excuse yo make your gut a bit bigger)))

On 3/13/2021 at 4:05 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Wait! I don’t remember being kidnapped and force fed until my belly got round and saggy, my ribs disappeared, and my creases became so defined that I turned into a plump pig!!! Wait, This was my fault?! Oh no!!! How did I get this fat not trying? I can’t believe I didn’t see the difference until now!!! Now I really do have a gut!!! It’s so heavy and jiggly, it’s just too much fun to play with!!! Ugh! I’ve grown so soft and round!!!! My belly looks swollen, or stuffed but it’s not, that’s all fat!!!  Why does it turn me on so much!?!?

04F6A194-DF9C-4FB5-80E4-2B7247C5256E.jpeg

EC0715CF-6890-43C7-91B7-3CB43988B636.jpeg

I guess then there is no turning back anymore. From now on you will be adding a new layer of softness to your body every day. Let yourself dive into a wonderful new Era of happiness and joy while growing your body. 

Your body is truly beautiful, I can only imagine how welcome you will feel in time. 

• Curvage Model

8 hours ago, Valkon said:

i love how you're blowing up and if you go bigger you'll have a good excuse yo make your gut a bit bigger)))

Ok- first response was too aggressive-

I don't think as a man you understand how hurtful it is to be told that you still need bigger breasts after THREE surgeries. All which come with a high price tag, missed work and debilitating depression (for me).

My SURGEON wouldn't even let me go bigger, I'm already at 650cc, which he actually advised against because their could be complications long term, and I insisted. The largest is 800cc. A 150 cc difference won't even be noticeable and I want to stay with silicone.

It just seems that every time I talk about my implants SOMEONE has to tell me my boobs are too small now. How?! Why!? Why does that sound like I'm asking to be told I'm not good enough, I really don't get it?! 

Edited by NogutNoglory
First one was the verbal equivalent of throwing a frying pan across the room

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Samuel88 said:

I guess then there is no turning back anymore. From now on you will be adding a new layer of softness to your body every day. Let yourself dive into a wonderful new Era of happiness and joy while growing your body. 

Your body is truly beautiful, I can only imagine how welcome you will feel in time. 

It sucks that can't celebrate my gain without completely confusing people.

I gained unintentionally in November, and absolutely hated it and had a really really hard time with it, I've stayed the same weight since then and I certainly don't intend to gain anymore. It just took my until now to feel comfortable with the new weight,  I was really depressed about it for 4 months.  So that is why I'm posting photos and doing comparison videos, because I'm starting to feel better about it.

I get why this is confusing to people because many of the other models lie and say they just can't wait to be the fattest women in the world and immobile and they love every second of it!!!  I know that is true for some of them, but certainly not as many as talk about it.  I like to talk about how I really feel. My videos are for fantasy, my thread is to know the real me. To me I don't want to read a model's thread if she is just b.s.ing and telling me "what I want to hear"- what I want to hear is the truth!!! 

Sometimes when I am feeling turned on and confident about my weight I like to write lusty little things because hoping that it will be sexy for you guys to read too, but if you look carefully, I only talk about being turned on by the weight I have gained, not that I intend to gain more.

I don't know if I should stop doing that? Is it confusing? I just thought it would be a nice turn on for you guys, I really don't want to keep it to myself for fear of confusing people.

Edited by NogutNoglory

On 13/3/2021 at 12:37, NogutNoglory said:

Grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua storia!!! Adoro sentire parlare di relazioni nella vita reale in cui le persone rispettano i desideri e le decisioni degli altri !!! È grandioso!!! Parte del motivo per cui sono così onesto è perché penso che sia importante che gli uomini qui presenti si rendano conto che c'è   una via di mezzo !!! Non tutte le ragazze al mondo vogliono diventare davvero davvero grasse solo per il suo SO. Capisco che anche questa sia fantasia e cose del genere, ma ci sono anche discussioni di relazione qui e persone che parlano di vivere il loro feticcio, quindi mi piace che si sappia che ci sono persone che possono eccitarsi con il loro grasso senza volerne di più. Sono molto fortunato ad avere un bel marito grande e bello e avere quello che voglio nella vita reale e vorrei che tutti potessero provarne un po '.

Mi piace che tu abbia sollevato l'eccitazione temporanea rispetto alla felicità reale. Vengo eccitato dal mio nuovo peso, ma allo stesso tempo sono molto vicino all'essere effettivamente sovrappeso, il che mi spaventa e il fatto che pesi tanto quanto qualcuno che ha 5'7 e io sono solo 5'1 lo è davvero spaventoso !!!! 😱

Ma sono solo contento di non aver guadagnato intenzionalmente perché quando dubito che mi piaccia allora farei davvero fatica !!! Sono così felice che ti piacciano le mie descrizioni !!! Ieri mi sentivo molto eccitato !!! Per me adoro i giochi di pancia, i paragoni e le storie, il cibo e il mangiare sono piacevoli ma non mi piace molto il cibo (sono sicuro che stai pensando "sì, giusto" lol!). Per me è difficile perdere peso perché bevo così tanto (vodka e mirtillo rosso non birra) che ho provato per 10 giorni mentre ero a dieta e ha fatto schifo. Inoltre trovo che più a lungo mi fermo, peggio è quando ricomincio. Sono solo molto grato che mio marito sia simpatico con me che pubblichi e creo contenuti e soprattutto non sono arrabbiato per aver guadagnato peso perché a lui non piace affatto, ma lui ' È stato fantastico e ho giocato con la mia pancia perché sa che mi eccita. Grazie ancora mille per tutto quello che hai condiviso !!!

it is the first time that I am writing to you, I am a bit excited.  First of all, congratulations you are really very beautiful and you are really very sweet.  I apologize for my not excellent English, I am Italian.  I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your way of being very frank.  Do not be afraid of your weight, because even if you are close to being overweight from a numerical point of view, and even several extra pounds (not thirty of course, even if it always depends on other factors) do not put your health at risk.  yes, i'm biased because i love girls with bellies, but at the moment you are among the most curvage fit girls and no one in their right mind would say that you are fat off this platform.  In Italy, girls with your current physique (but even slightly older) are called "Mediterranean girls".  Either way, don't be scared of your weight, you look beautiful and keep it up if you want it of course.  it is much more dangerous to smoke or be underweight than a few pounds more than the BMI.  I wish you well, I will continue to be your fan. Thanks for all.

PS: I love that you are a drinker, drinking contents would be nice, if you would one day

I found that as long as a woman is happy in herself and with life, the number on the scale becomes less relevant. In fact, weight naturally increases, the happier a woman becomes. I don't think anyone should gain indefinitely, it's just not healthy. I don't think that'll ever be a concern for you though. My wife is very happy with her mother's day gifts she received today and, as a result, ate 'LOADS!' of the mother's day brunch I and the kids cooked for her. This, followed by the mid afternoon sleep she spontaneously decided to have (spooned her whilst holding onto that sizable paunch she's developed over the years!) will hopefully move that belt buckle out a notch, and in turn, will make me happy too. She's off to get a piece of homemade caramel slice now🥰. A positive result for all I'd say! 

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I don't know if I should stop doing that? Is it confusing? I just thought it would be a nice turn on for you guys, I really don't want to keep it to myself for fear of confusing people.

There are thousands here, and there will always be some who misunderstand or just don’t care, so you might as well do what you want. Might as well have fun with it. For example, I’m a harmless lovable fuzzball, but a certain African-Canadian had beef with me because he tried to rant about colonialism on one of my stories and I told him to shut up 🤫 he blocked me after that, so I proceeded to make him the secret villain in said story... 😈 he never found out 🤣

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ok- first response was too aggressive-

I don't think as a man you understand how hurtful it is to be told that you still need bigger breasts after THREE surgeries. All which come with a high price tag, missed work and debilitating depression (for me).

My SURGEON wouldn't even let me go bigger, I'm already at 650cc, which he actually advised against because their could be complications long term, and I insisted. The largest is 800cc. A 150 cc difference won't even be noticeable and I want to stay with silicone.

It just seems that every time I talk about my implants SOMEONE has to tell me my boobs are too small now. How?! Why!? Why does that sound like I'm asking to be told I'm not good enough, I really don't get it?! 

Ok let me clarify a few things, i didn`t tell you to do anything, it`s your body and no one here is able to force you to do something with yourself, sorry if you got hurt it wasn`t intentional, i just saw the last pic with bigger belly and bigger breasts and noticed a good proportion of growth, that`s all, sorry if you got hurt, i understand now that all that comments are making you uncomfortable, sorry, won`t happen again, cause i know now you have mixed feelings about your gain, let me say that you`re beautiful the way you`re and i`ve never told and will never tell you`re not good enough

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Valkon said:

Ok let me clarify a few things, i didn`t tell you to do anything, it`s your body and no one here is able to force you to do something with yourself, sorry if you got hurt it wasn`t intentional, i just saw the last pic with bigger belly and bigger breasts and noticed a good proportion of growth, that`s all, sorry if you got hurt, i understand now that all that comments are making you uncomfortable, sorry, won`t happen again, cause i know now you have mixed feelings about your gain, let me say that you`re beautiful the way you`re and i`ve never told and will never tell you`re not good enough

I just don’t understand, why, when there are hundreds of models on this site that are what you want, that you have to bother me.  If you want to look at a model with bigger boobs who is an intentional gainer, follow someone like that, they are all a click away.  Go to the “models” page and they are all there with photos, (I know this site can be hard to navigate at first) It’s  not my responsibility to change to make you happy, I’m sorry if you have trouble understanding that. 

You did tell me what to do when you said “you should definitely  try intentional gaining” (on my status update)  - EVERY OTHER MODEL  on  this website either is or says she is an intentional gainer, why are you looking at my content then? This is what I look like, if you don’t like it, don’t look at me and especially don’t tell me that my boobs are too small on top of that.

If women’s bodies should be tailored to what men want, my husband is NOT into fat or intentional gaining, and he doesn’t want me to have surgery again. I’m sorry, his opinion is more important to me than a stranger’s on the internet .

It had nothing to do with mixed feelings about my gain, it has to do with my visceral hatred towards people telling me what to do. And men who just want to control women -masquerading as “feeders” . 

I’m sure most models say nothing when you say this shit to them. I cannot let people tell me to have more surgery because I have a huge insecurity about the size of my breasts, I NEVER feel like they are big enough and that’s why I get such bad post surgical depression, I think I’ll be happy and I never am. Most people think they are huge and I’m nuts, but that doesn’t change how I feel or think, so when someone says a flippant comment like “just pump them up “ or “go bigger” it’s really fucked up because you are telling me that I need to have another surgery , surgery, - I would never tell another person to get surgery it’s a huge fucking deal!!!   I’d rather be told to gain than that, since I’m not insecure that I’m not fat enough.   Of course 90% of the guys on here are always going to say “fatter! Fatter!” whatever, I’m used to that.  But when I say “I could never be an intentional gainer “ and your automatic response is to not listen to what I say at all and tell me to do the opposite, what?

***You can think I’m a bitch if you want to, but I’m providing free content almost everyday for THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE, THAT’S FINE, MOVE ON. I have been EXTREMELY blessed to have a group of people that like me how I am, they are excited that I gained - but they are so respectful they would never demand more. They realize that I’m different, and they enjoy that. I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU ARE INTO, IF YOU WANT TO FANTASIZE ABOUT ME GAINING 100 LBS, HAVE AT IT, THAT’S YOUR IMAGINATION, —DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!***

(The reason I’m going on a whole rant is because I know that since I had a recent gain there will be more new people coming to this thread for the first time, and not really “getting” me. I know I’m not the “Curvage Prototype”- not every user on here wants to see a girl gain to 300lbs, so if that’s ok, why shouldn’t it be ok that I don’t want to be 300 lbs?)

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Zorobabele said:

it is the first time that I am writing to you, I am a bit excited.

Awww!!! That’s so sweet!!! I’m so happy that you decided to write to me!!! “Excited” is my favorite word in the English language! Your English is awesome!!!

First of all, congratulations you are really very beautiful and you are really very sweet.  

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your way of being very frank.  

Great!!! I’m sure not every does! Lol!

Do not be afraid of your weight, because even if you are close to being overweight from a numerical point of view, and even several extra pounds (not thirty of course, even if it always depends on other factors) do not put your health at risk.  yes, i'm biased because i love girls with bellies, but at the moment you are among the most curvage fit girls and no one in their right mind would say that you are fat off this platform.  In Italy, girls with your current physique (but even slightly older) are called "Mediterranean girls".  Either way, don't be scared of your weight, you look beautiful and keep it up if you want it of course.  it is much more dangerous to smoke or be underweight than a few pounds more than the BMI.  I wish you well, I will continue to be your fan. Thanks for all.

PS: I love that you are a drinker, drinking contents would be nice, if you would one day

Thank you so much!!! I’m definitely starting to feel much less afraid of it,  and more turned on by it! Thank you for saying that no one would call me fat off of this platform!!! I’ll put photos of myself in normal clothes at the ribbon cutting for my suite so you can see what people in my everyday life see! I am quite covered up typically so it is very fun to wear tiny little outfits or sometimes nothing with strategically placed hands for you guys!😈  It’s really cool that you aren’t into smoking. I stopped smoking 9 years ago! One of the best decisions ever!!! I like the “Mediterranean Girls“ thing, do you follow this model? She is Italian and I love her Instagram because she just knows that she’s hot (it seems, I don’t speak Italian so I can’t read the captions) I find that an American girl her size would feel the need to apologize for their weight by emphasizing being “body positive”.  Would she be considered “too chubby” in Italy? Or is she what you are talking about as an example of a Mediterranean Girl? I am actually 1/4 Italian, though sadly I don’t have naturally dark hair.

Thank you!!!  What type of drinking content would you like? Please be as specific as possible! I have been hoping to find someone on here that was into that. I’m surprised that there aren’t more people here into that because drinking in excess and eating in excess are closely related, in my mind at least. I would love to make content like that, if it involves chugging or shots I would have to do something different than my usual Vodka and Cranberry. I have thought about funneling mudslides since I wrote a story with that in it. Anyway, tell me all your ideas and if I want to make modifications I will ask you if they are ok. I’m very excited for this! I’ve been waiting a long time!!! 

D2418C38-1A9A-4463-971E-AD67138713B2.jpeg

D449BDE1-01EA-4094-A30C-A4B2563E6497.jpeg

59572DD5-AB29-42EB-AB58-7F3FF9ACDA93.jpeg

B769497F-9707-45ED-A4ED-F4A3AD2F7413.jpeg

8E761161-2B04-4AC1-8AAF-B8C05DBE6055.jpeg

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, chubbaluva said:

I found that as long as a woman is happy in herself and with life, the number on the scale becomes less relevant. In fact, weight naturally increases, the happier a woman becomes. I don't think anyone should gain indefinitely, it's just not healthy. I don't think that'll ever be a concern for you though. My wife is very happy with her mother's day gifts she received today and, as a result, ate 'LOADS!' of the mother's day brunch I and the kids cooked for her. This, followed by the mid afternoon sleep she spontaneously decided to have (spooned her whilst holding onto that sizable paunch she's developed over the years!) will hopefully move that belt buckle out a notch, and in turn, will make me happy too. She's off to get a piece of homemade caramel slice now🥰. A positive result for all I'd say! 

I’m sure as her weight naturally increased it was such a relief / joy for her knowing that you welcomed that change!!! I do think it’s probably not the increased weight that makes her happier as much as it is the freedom to indulge knowing that you encourage it instead of judge her for it!!!   I feel so bad for women who have children, mature and put on some weight and their husband makes them feel bad about it and wants them to still look 20 years old. I’m %100 with you on the appreciation of a natural gain and I love stories like this, that are more about comfort and acceptance. I’ve seen too many with a guy trying to change a girl he barely knows, so every time I hear a story like yours it restores my faith in Curvage humanity a little more!!! You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, but have you always been into bellies/ bigger women or was it watching your wife’s weight increase that made you realize that you were into it? Also, what is Carmel slice? It sounds good!

-Lol! When I read this I panicked for a min thinking that I forgotten about Mother’s Day! And then realized duh! You are obviously in a different country🤦🏻‍♀️

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

There are thousands here, and there will always be some who misunderstand or just don’t care, so you might as well do what you want. Might as well have fun with it. For example, I’m a harmless lovable fuzzball, but a certain African-Canadian had beef with me because he tried to rant about colonialism on one of my stories and I told him to shut up 🤫 he blocked me after that, so I proceeded to make him the secret villain in said story... 😈 he never found out 🤣

Who could that be? 🤔- even my husband guessed correctly, all I did was read him this! He is barely even on here too! Too funny!

• Curvage Model
On 3/14/2021 at 1:28 AM, Samuel88 said:

(to add to what I said before)- That said this is beautifully written!!!!  You did say many nice things!!!  I just really hesitate to let people believe that I’m trying to gain when I’m not, I hate to be dishonest and also I know sometimes people get very upset when they have expectations that are unfulfilled.

I really saw it on Canddi’s thread, I always thought she was incredibly beautiful but I couldn’t look at her thread because people got like rabid animals with her for not gaining “fast enough”. (Many of those comments were since removed). She was very vague about why she left - My opinion, my conspiracy, allegedly (what my favorite drama channel says before guessing a motive for something, to cover him legally) is that if she were to stay a creator but stop gaining, even with announcing that she stopped - she would be the online version of stoned to death in the town square.  I just never want that to happen to me. I know not playing up the “ermigawd! I want to be the fattest bitch in the world” thing ensures I will NEVER  EVER attain that level of popularity and $$$$$$, but I would rather that , then be boxed into something I can’t live up to, sustain or frankly just isn’t me, just something manufactured to “please”.