No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Look how juicy, round, and plump this fat belly has gotten!!! You can find out exactly how big in the weight in / measurement video, but in the meantime enjoy these almost bare body and face pics!!!

My body did not get the memo - NOT to get wider, heavier and softer!!! I want to blame you guys for letting me grow SO round, sloppy and lazy, letting my soft belly grow so much it sags sexily into my lap, accentuating all my creases where the fat folds, too heavy to support its self.  But I can only blame my self for all my indulgences that are now being displayed on my tubby body. Ugh! I’m really fattening up!!! Can’t you tell I just hate it? 😘😘😘

C87BEDB6-78E2-4500-9601-88ECDD2948A8.jpeg

32BD7858-C4F3-462D-A80C-B5F721311B87.jpeg

00DD101C-87D1-4648-AECD-A668DC71DF7E.jpeg

0BC115A4-6A8F-4DB4-A701-57467AF6FA9C.jpeg

D4250B7C-9363-4B6F-A7F2-1B1C573A0FB2.jpeg

Oh my goodness girl you have some sexy belly fat🤤🤤🤤🤤

22 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Look how juicy, round, and plump this fat belly has gotten!!! You can find out exactly how big in the weight in / measurement video, but in the meantime enjoy these almost bare body and face pics!!!

My body did not get the memo - NOT to get wider, heavier and softer!!! I want to blame you guys for letting me grow SO round, sloppy and lazy, letting my soft belly grow so much it sags sexily into my lap, accentuating all my creases where the fat folds, too heavy to support its self.  But I can only blame my self for all my indulgences that are now being displayed on my tubby body. Ugh! I’m really fattening up!!! Can’t you tell I just hate it? 😘😘😘

Yes your getting a little chubby love definitely don’t be hating yourself! Crazy how everyone has a different perspective of what beautiful is I think your still gorgeous as hell 🥰 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Joshisthebest said:

Are the twins real? I never seen such a Pretty Woman! 😍🤩

No they aren't. Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕 I would go more into it but although I have the best fans/followers/friends

(someone please help come up with a combo word for all of those combined @cycling1951- this is your point of expertise!)

sometimes people think I am somehow asking them to tell me to have another surgery when I tell them that I have implants. I have had 3 already, bigger each time (I like to blame the doctors but I wasn't really sure what I wanted at first either, plus I never thought I get this chubby ever again!) and I am hoping to not have surgery again for a very long time. I am very happy with them at this time! Especially in the leopard micro-kini!!!

(Yes, I totally went into it😂) But when a man tells a woman to get bigger implants it's like telling a man to get a penis enlargement! Mean! (Last time I talked about it someone said "just pump them up" as if it's that easy! I don't think this guy meant to be hurtful, being the psycho that I am I looked at his profile and he seems to have a breast expansion fetish so I think he just likes that thought, also if someone had chest expanders with saline that can be done but I have silicone- which is better and more realistic feeling- but it still makes me feel not good enough).

OMG- longest explanation ever! So yes- I have implants- don't tell me to go bigger because it makes me want to cry!

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Joshisthebest said:

You're face is so Beautiful! 😭

Thank you so much I NEVER get sick of hearing this💕💕💕💕💋💋💋

7 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Oh my goodness girl you have some sexy belly fat🤤🤤🤤🤤

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

6 hours ago, maddog0816 said:

your such a great personality and a beautiful women, please don't hate anything about yourself or your body.

Thank you so much!!!! I'm getting used to the new pudge, still feeling fresh off the diet (even though it's been over a month! Lol!) I'm like "eww NO! NEVER AGAIN!!!! " I haaaatttteee dieting!!! So I guess it's just time to accept it!!! And sweet comments like that go a long way to help with that💗💗💗💗💗

13 minutes ago, Antpant said:

Yes your getting a little chubby love definitely don’t be hating yourself! Crazy how everyone has a different perspective of what beautiful is I think your still gorgeous as hell 🥰 

Thank you so much!!! I'm definitely feeling alot better about it and your wonderful comments really help!!!💗💗💗💗💗

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much I NEVER get sick of hearing this💕💕💕💕💋💋💋

Thank god... Because I have to say it again. 🤗 Your face really IS beautiful!! Those eyes ❤️  And I'd looove to See another picture of you smiling... I remember a foto you posted a while ago and you have such a beautiful smile, too. No need to hide that 😍

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, pummpumm said:

Thank god... Because I have to say it again. 🤗 Your face really IS beautiful!! Those eyes ❤️  And I'd looove to See another picture of you smiling... I remember a foto you posted a while ago and you have such a beautiful smile, too. No need to hide that 😍

Thank you SO MUCH!!! 💕💕💕💕I will look for one

On 2/28/2021 at 10:34 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Dayum girl you just keep on breaking the internet lol -- you are absolutely rocking that purple top! Wow! 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, hughman91 said:

See, I told you it was here to stay! 😁You're addicted to your flesh, how it feels and looks. Every time you try to lose a pound you gain 2 back, so why bother 😉

(ps you look great as always, you're a lucky woman to suit a pretty broad range of weights) 

I don’t know if it’s quite that dramatic but I am definitely starting to like it!!! Thank you so much!!! 💗 I feel like the fat “settled” (if that’s a thing) so I don’t look as bloated as I did at first and I like that! Really the leopard micro-kini really sealed the deal because of how huge my boobs look in it which is the most important thing to me!!! And the belly didn’t look too bad either😘.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:21 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Uggghhh!!! Way TOO FAT!!! I should have never gotten off the diet!!!

Maybe I will have to do a weigh in video to prove it to you guys!!!

2084CFEE-E91B-4E5C-805A-B9E4FEFC3548.jpeg

C6BAA1BD-71AC-4E34-A1D4-36349FC6ED01.jpeg

7055E7A5-3E32-486B-BE27-76136FC049F9.jpeg

Wow for someone who claimed to not be a gainer, you've really started to get quite a lil belly 😏can you still suck it in 🤭 I be it jiggles when you walk around now 😘😋