No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, mt_cyrus said:

Of course VB and the rest of the British don't smile, they have horrible teeth lol (before some wanker tells me to sod off, just poking fun) 

Lol!
My teeth were never very bad looking luckily but not as white as I would like, but the Christmas before last, at my husband’s work Christmas party (the first time they could bring spouses) I was dancing and took off my shoes and just had regular pantyhose on because I couldn’t find my flesh colored fishnets (which would have had more grip) -   And I slipped on the marble dance floor (like why the fuck would you have a marble dance floor?) and I think I had a drink in my hand or my hands back, or I just slipped so quickly that I fell and broke 2 of my front teeth on the floor, one was even wiggling because it broke below the gum, I wasn’t bleeding or anything though.  It was SO EMBARRASSING!!! We had to leave right away, it was so scary, so I had to have a root canal and a veneer to fix them so I figured why not get the other 2 done and have all four front teeth whiter. Best decision ever (the veneers, not dancing in pantyhose on a slippery floor and embarrassing my poor husband) !!!

I’m kind of glad they couldn’t have a party this year because of Covid because if they did and family couldn’t come I would have been convinced that it was my fault!

But I think VB just looks cute/silly when she smiles not sexy like she wants. The evidence below⬇️ lol

86524F86-183D-4DCB-BBB9-5C9334CA9B4E.png

Guest Joshisthebest
16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

No, sadly I can barely use my phone or iPad lol! But I was blown away by Cyber Punk’s graphics on PC!!! So I really respect the artistry that goes into games!!!

I was just going to say you could play my heart!☺️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jumbo Man said:

You being real with the way you feel and who you are is what makes this my favorite thread. No bullshit from you. That and the fact that you are just straight up sexy! 
PS - that belly lately has looked incredible on you! Your husband is a lucky dude!

Thank you so much!!! Lol! I read this to him because he was complaining about going to the photoshoot with me tomorrow! It is a long day but still! Lol!

I viewed NGNG’s new video last night. No role playing, just a nice chat, weigh in, and measurements. All while staring at her beautiful face, cute sexy body, and those massive boobs precariously restrained by the tiniest “nano bikini” !! 😳 Lots of smiles, and explanations of why she wanted to make the video. Watching her play with her belly fat (and apparently enjoying it) was pretty HOT !!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I viewed NGNG’s new video last night. No role playing, just a nice chat, weigh in, and measurements. All while staring at her beautiful face, cute sexy body, and those massive boobs precariously restrained by the tiniest “nano bikini” !! 😳 Lots of smiles, and explanations of why she wanted to make the video. Watching her play with her belly fat (and apparently enjoying it) was pretty HOT !!

Thank you💕💕💕

• Curvage Model

Look how juicy, round, and plump this fat belly has gotten!!! You can find out exactly how big in the weight in / measurement video, but in the meantime enjoy these almost bare body and face pics!!!

My body did not get the memo - NOT to get wider, heavier and softer!!! I want to blame you guys for letting me grow SO round, sloppy and lazy, letting my soft belly grow so much it sags sexily into my lap, accentuating all my creases where the fat folds, too heavy to support its self.  But I can only blame my self for all my indulgences that are now being displayed on my tubby body. Ugh! I’m really fattening up!!! Can’t you tell I just hate it? 😘😘😘

C87BEDB6-78E2-4500-9601-88ECDD2948A8.jpeg

32BD7858-C4F3-462D-A80C-B5F721311B87.jpeg

00DD101C-87D1-4648-AECD-A668DC71DF7E.jpeg

0BC115A4-6A8F-4DB4-A701-57467AF6FA9C.jpeg

D4250B7C-9363-4B6F-A7F2-1B1C573A0FB2.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, regbill said:

I love the contrast between your fat belly and your skinny but soft body.❤️

Thank you so much!!!

I'm just confused about what part of me is skinny lol!

If you do get a chance to see the weigh/ measure video, you'll see what I mean! I never measured my thighs before and believe me they are chonky!!! That's why I added runway models' waist measurements! You'll be shocked (maybe) about how their waist measurement compares to one of my thighs!!!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Look how juicy, round, and plump this fat belly has gotten!!! You can find out exactly how big in the weight in / measurement video, but in the meantime enjoy these almost bare body and face pics!!!

My body did not get the memo - NOT to get wider, heavier and softer!!! I want to blame you guys for letting me grow SO round, sloppy and lazy, letting my soft belly grow so much it sags sexily into my lap, accentuating all my creases where the fat folds, too heavy to support its self.  But I can only blame my self for all my indulgences that are now being displayed on my tubby body. Ugh! I’m really fattening up!!! Can’t you tell I just hate it? 😘😘😘

Getting sexier and sexier. Fantastic tummy.

Guest Joshisthebest
5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Are the twins real? I never seen such a Pretty Woman! 😍🤩